Barrel Chest

Anyone else? What do?

enjoy your incredible bench leverages

>normal chest
>virgin posture

How the fuck is that a normal chest?

same

Unless you have a chronic respiratory disease, chances are none of you have an actually barrel chest

Why is that? I have allergic asthma

i have barrel chest and my bench is the weakest

Why is the barrel chest guy bald while the normal chest guy has hair? does a barrel chest come with age?

reporting in, is there anything actually wrong with this? I've always assumed some people just had larger ribcages than others

Having a big ribcage is a good thing

4 inches less travel on the bench ?

being weak isnt an excuse, you have a genetic condition that SHOULD make it better, youre just shit

It is a clear sign of having a robust frame

could you explain HPP user? I'm curious

My ratios are like 2:3, so not far off.

It looks like a game a flaming homosexual such as myself would enjoy greatly.

The way he drops that second guy is actually pretty impressive

Yes. Barrel chest and stubby arms.
I bench 250lbs for reps.
Squat and deadlift are SHIIIIT

Yeppo

Shit is the bane of my fucking life, and not to mention the left side of my cage is flared, so it looks like my rib cage pokes out fucking sideways, so no matter how skinny I actually get, I never look genuinely thin with a shirt on

what a classic fucking moment in AFL history

that's what i'm talking about

buying shirts is a fucking nightmare
thank god for this super slim fit craze but its hard to get them in XL or XXL and even those are too loose in my stomach area have to get them tailored
good thing is i can workout legs all day without being TRex mode

I wish I'd taken before pics but I started as left and became right in OPs pic purely through bench, flyes, rows and face pulls

I'm at 110kg bench and I very much have a barrel chest whereas before I was completely normal.

Enjoy your COPD breh.

A true Barrel chest is due to air retention in the lungs often seen in diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease. They suck at getting air out so it just accumulates there over years resulting in hyper inflated lungs hence the barrel chest.

If I don't have a respiratory problem does this mean I have the potential to hold by breath longer?

yes

no

maybe

that's a possibility

someone who had barrel chest, scoliosis, pectus carnatum, pectus excavatum, and kyphosis all at the same time would look really fucked up

I have one side of my chest or sternum more deflated than the other side. I've never been diagnosed by a doctor with anything so I guess I shouldn't worry? My sternum will crack sometimes.

is it too bad?

same here, no problem running 10km, no breathing problem just huge chest i guess.. i think you're fine. bigger chance of some bearmode or dadbod i guess... even though every time someone says dadbod some random guy curling in squatrack gets a mauscle spasm..
heh, dadbod

don't smoke

Do this daily until your sternum pops, then hold your shoulders back as often as you can until it's normal for you. If you wanna go hardmode buy a corset.

but if you're gonna buy a corset you might as well buy some eyeliner too. And u might as well be my trap bf.

What exactly does this accomplish?

Also I think I have Barrel Chest and my sternum would pop like crazy when I leaned back with a full breath when I was a teenager.

I would think that it would enhance your ability to run long distances

damn that's a good punch
and that 2nd guy rofl obviously never got into a fight

lmao

holy shit, asthma is fucking me up, yep can confirm when it attacks can't fully breathe out, always knew I have a fucking weird chest, fuuuuuuck