>Pig corpse and hen period
Ew

> He doesn't like protein

Never gonna make it

>vegan faggot
Truly disgusting

>gay vegan numale who doesn't eat the dead bodies of lesser animals

Yuck

That is disgusting tho, wtf you posting that poverty shit for?

>he doesn't devour his meals regardless of presentation or price

Forget lifting, go buy yourself a new blouse

every single chemical bond that your body ripped apart for it's own gain has been formed due to life. You or nobody else on the planet has gotten a single calory, nay, a single atp bond without killing life.

So because you have your own predispositions to what life you deem "lower" you hold yourself morally superior.

In fact it's even worse: you probably think that life that resembles you (has a nervous system, thinks, feels) is somehow superior to other forms of life. An ultimate act of bigotry and racism.

>What is kidney beans, lentils, tofu, seitan and nuts
>Eating food that harms nobody is disgusting
I bet you are Muslim
>Gay numale
>Wow I am so masculine, buying prepackaged ground beef, this is what defines me as a man. Canines.

>Eating the dead bodies of lesser animals
If I offered you a burger, you ate it and found it was delicious, and then I told you it was from a GSD, how would you feel?
>GSDs are smart and manly though
Let alone that pigs are smart too. What if it was from a faggot dumb breed like chihuahua. Would you be ok with it?
What if it was from a mentally disabled human, or a waste of space and oxygen tranny. Would you be ok with eating it then? Surely, they are lesser than you, aren't they?

>what if what if what if

What do you think you're trying to prove?

>every single chemical bond that your body ripped apart for it's own gain has been formed due to life.
Wew, pseudonihilism, pseudophilosophy and pseudointellectualism all in one post! >You nobody else on the planet has gotten a single calory, nay, a single atp bond without killing life.
Same as above except calorie*
>So because you have your own predispositions to what life you deem "lower" you hold yourself morally superior.
It's not a matter of arrogance and superiority, it's a matter of empathy.
>In fact it's even worse: you probably think that life that resembles you (has a nervous system, thinks, feels) is somehow superior to other forms of life.
>>>SOMEHOW
Sentience is neither arbitrary nor unquantifiable
>An ultimate act of bigotry and racism.
Wow, I better start eating mutilated corpses again, don't want to be a racist bigot!

steak > sausage

Fatass detected.

So I'll enjoy my "blouse" and you can enjoy your moob bra.

>>What is kidney beans, lentils, tofu, seitan and nuts
incomplete protein. Show your body so we can laugh at it

>>Eating food that harms nobody is disgusting
higher risk does not equal harm

>If I offered you a burger, you ate it and found it was delicious, and then I told you it was from a GSD, how would you feel?
why would I feel anything about food that is meant for consumption?

>Let alone that pigs are smart too.
um so?
>What if it was from a faggot dumb breed like chihuahua, how would you feel?
Disgusted because they arent bred for consumption?

>What if it was from a mentally disabled human, or a waste of space and oxygen tranny. Would you be ok with eating it then? Surely, they are lesser than you, aren't they?
They're still human, though inferior they're not for consumption

Honestly, I am just stretching the extents of your logic to show you that you suffer from cognitive dissonance (pig is ok to eat but Labrador isn't)
I can't prove anything. I am providing perspective. If it touches you good, if it doesn't, meh.

>incomplete protein
[Citation needed]
>Show your body so we can laugh at it
I've only been lifting for a year so I wouldn't have much to show with meat anyway. If you are that keen on satisfying your homoerotic urges with the semi naked bodies of vegan bodybuilders, look up Brian Turner or Jon Venus on YouTube
>higher risk does not equal harm
You didn't get my point. By "harms nobody" I meant the animals, not you. Meat eating directly harms animals.
>why would I feel anything about food that is meant for consumption?
Oh, a troll. Damn, 10/10 got me to reply

It's a dog eat dog world. Do animals lack empathy? You better start debating with the animals in the wild, maybe you can stretch their consciousnesses, those silly animals.

I'm actually very lean, with a high metabolism because I workout a lot.

I respect the choices you choose to make, but why be so preachy? You know for a fact that since I posted those images, along with my statements, that I'm not really going to see it your way.

The most I'd do is buy foods from farms that don't treat the animals like absolute shit. But even though, life moves too fast to take that into consideration every time.

Calling it mutilated periods detracts from your points and makes you seem like a mere whiney fool.

Lanklet weak vegan trying to cope by being "morally" adequate.
This is why no one likes vegans, why don't u guys just eat ur grass and shut the fuck up about it?

>It's not a matter of arrogance and superiority, it's a matter of empathy.
Then dont eat plants, they're still alive and deserves empathy

>Sentience is neither arbitrary nor unquantifiable
So? Because they have sentience they're superior?

>Wow, I better start eating mutilated corpses again, don't want to be a racist bigot!
What his saying is not racism but why give animals a pass when plants and animals both have life?

>41386634
>[Citation needed]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841988/
I've only been lifting for a year so I wouldn't have much to show with meat anyway. If you are that keen on satisfying your homoerotic urges with the semi naked bodies of vegan bodybuilders, look up Brian Turner or Jon Venus on YouTube
Not like there are good looking vegans anyway
>You didn't get my point. By "harms nobody" I meant the animals, not you. Meat eating directly harms animals.
Again you're putting animals on top of plants when they're both alive.
>Oh, a troll. Damn, 10/10 got me to reply
no rebuttals i see

>It's a dog eat dog world.
That is a metaphor, user. You don't HAVE TO eat animals.
>Do animals lack empathy?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
What does that have to do with the statement that "eating sentient beings is unnecessary"?
Wew
>Then dont eat plants, they're still alive and deserves empathy
Empathy is reserved for sentient beings
>So? Because they have sentience they're superior?
Yes
>What his saying is not racism but why give animals a pass when plants and animals both have life?
He's*
Because beans and kale can't feel anything and can't think anything, pigs can
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Animals qualify as "others", bananas don't

>not eating both at the same time

>why give animals a chance when plants are also alive hurr hurr

Lol so if I chop down a tree it's the same thing as me murdering a human? This really is a stupid argument

>I respect the choices you choose to make
>Forget lifting, go buy yourself a new blouse
Alright man boobs.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841988/
Did you read that before posting it? Am I missing something?
>Not like there are good looking vegans anyway
If you look better than pic related, honestly just post body and I will start eating meat again
>no rebuttals i see
There was a rebuttal in the previous post. What you did was pretty much agree to a dog burger, as long as the dog was specifically bred and raised for consumption. I don't have to respond to that, keep doing you

When you say empathy, do you just mean you're a whiney bitch?

Suck my sausage, vegancuck

>he eats breakfast in 2011+6

shiggy diggy

>Surely, they are lesser than you, aren't they?
But it's people like you saying that you can only eat things less than them. You're saying life doesn't count if it's not within your definition of sentience

I don't give a shit about your fucking lentils and tofu, I'll keep eating meat anyway, but at the same keep doing what you are doing, maybe people like you will make a positive difference anyway. Changing cultural behaviours is a long process, so don't get frustrated over feeling a bit impotent in this aspect. Technological progress might follow and in some decades we might get rid of the brutal ways of producing meat. I won't contribute though, but good luck.

are roids vegan?

>implying a poverty potato and newspaper dinner with trace amounts of animal product isn't p much vegan
I direct you back to the shitty

And you've proved vegans only give a shit about meaningless morals
Someone who eats cows? Tell them they're wrong!
Someone who would eat another animal in a hypothetical world where they served the same purpose as cows? Fuck them they can't be saved because non-hypothetically you prefer that animal.
In a world where dogs are bred for consumption and cows are pets there would be no moral difference in meat eating to this world.

>But it's people like you saying that you can only eat things less than them.
He started it with the "lesser" thing
>You're saying life doesn't count if it's not within your definition of sentience
>Your definition
Sentience is the ability to feel. Plants can't feel anything, nor can they think. At best they can react to environmental stimuli the way a spring mousetrap does.
Dunno. Why? Jon is natty btw you jelly skelly.
At least you aren't a retard or a hypocrite. I encourage the tiniest substitutions, like dairy free ice cream or a falafel wrap instead of chicken sandwich. Just try it. You might just like it.

Lmaoing at your mental gymnastics lad.
Btw you can get out of that LARP mindset and just eat something else

We're not arguing about wether or not plants feel grief or pain, I pointed out that it doesn't take long for your little moral compass to start breaking down.
You say "life doesn't matter, sentience does"
I say "sentience doesn't matter, sapience does"
And once you argue with that, you aren't adding anything except "Reee no my opinion is right"

>protein
>from sausage

Sure thing buddy.

That's not mental gymnastics, that's literally what you said. Even if dogs were bred to be eaten, that would be worse, because YOU LIKE THEM.
What about insects? Is it okay to eat bug burgers?
>get out that LARP mindset and just eat something else
So you don't have any justification for your own fuckup. Good job. Another vegan being retarded.

>I say "sentience doesn't matter, sapience does"
Then it is okay to eat mentally disabled people?
> you aren't adding anything except "Reee no my opinion is right"
Can you read?

hold on why are you eating breakfast (i'm assuming this is a traditional morning meal) when IF is now accepted to be the Veeky Forums approved eating regimen?

Forgive me if your goals are to minimize gains - if this is indeed the case you haven't made it overly clear from your post

Do you think "mental disability" means braindead in a coma? Or are you saying that literally anyone that falls under that umbrella is sub-human?
Even if you're just an idiot and you mean specifically someone who is totally brain dead, cannibalism isn't unhealthy and unnatural. Our body has defense mechanisms telling you not to do it.
And honestly, what have you said about our disagreeing on sentience vs sapience that isn't insults or "No you're wrong"?

>cannibalism IS
Maybe all that meat is making me spell things like a tard

can you read cunt? its all about where you draw the line of whats acceptable or not, within societal expectations (which doesn't include veganism, sorry friend). would you take medicine thats been tested on animals? would you undergo surgery that had previously been practiced on animals?

>That's not mental gymnastics, that's literally what you said.
You have very poor reading comprehension
>Even if dogs were bred to be eaten, that would be worse, because YOU LIKE THEM.
I never said nor implied that. Quote where you think I did.
>What about insects? Is it okay to eat bug burgers?
Are you trying to justify eating meat or find the limits/holes of my philosophy?
Did we reach insects because we agree on everything else?
Anyway
Insects are a non-issue for me because nobody eats insects. I wouldn't ever even consider morally debating eating insects, let alone actually eat them, because they are disgusting
I am okay with eating mussels and backyard hen eggs, although I personally don't eat them because I don't need them
>So you don't have any justification for your own fuckup.
What fuckup
>Good job. Another vegan being retarded
K

>he thinks that natty

delusional vegan

>Reply to everything except insects with "NU-UH"
>Reply to insects with "YAY WE AGREE NOBODY DOES THAT"
Well, I mean, they do. You can buy bug-burgers. Plenty of places sell bugs as a delicacy. Is this really your entire argument? "Nu uh"?
Can you say anything besides that?

No, I can't. Your amazing arguments and flawless logic defeated me. Brb, eating a tuna sandwich.

One day, when people who aren't reduced to sarcastically agreeing when they say something as retarded as "nobody eats insects or" "eating dogs would be wrong even if it wasn't" vegans won't be laughed at by default. I look forward to that day, I like discussions

>why would I feel anything about food that is meant for consumption?
>Oh, a troll. Damn, 10/10 got me to reply
How is that trolling? Not him, and not your typical "lmao meat is for menz fuck beans can't get big with them"-guy either, but I'll eat anything that tastes good and isn't directly poisonous to me. I've eaten dog (wasn't very tasty though), crickets, pupas, and other stuff not considered food over here while travelling too. Even if I eat vegetarian a lot because of enviromental reasons and the fact that I'm against the state of the meat industry today, I fucking love meat, and I'll never stop eating it, because frankly I don't really give a crap about some animal dying

>sausage
>fat in a wrapper

>eating meat

it's like you want to needTRT

Shh he denies that anybody eats insects because then he'd have to think about it in relation to his stupid life decisions.

Snack insects with flavors like sourcream and onion or bbq are actually pretty cash once you get used to the texture. Like 60% broteins too. Would recommend to anyone

Buying some bugburgers soon, I like exotic meats once in a while
Started with ostrich but you get some crazy shit