How to lose weight without gym?

Hi everyone,

I need real advices.

I am becoming a fat bag of shit, and I must do something. Problem is I know nothing about fitness, diet or sport in general, and I need to lose weight really bad.

I was lumberjack for 11 years, then quit my job to work in an office. I am 31, 110.3kg for 1m81 (242lbs for 5'90). i have a two months old baby, so no time for gym, and I have no material at home.

Any real tips on how to lose fat on a serious and non dangerous way?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofhealth.net/2017/05/04/should-you-try-a-low-carb-diet/
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/50793437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here, I forgot, pic related, it's me

read the sticky bruh

in general exercise is vastly overrated when it comes to losing weight, if you're getting fatter you're eating too much - it's as simple as that
count your calories in and out, reduce your intake to about 1500-2000 and you will see your weight go down

nothing wrong with beautiful thicc round belly

walk a few miles a day
start with .5-1
eat less like this user said

this is awful, I feel so ashamed, really

I don't know why people actively avoid reading the sticky.

he's easily obese in that pic
bmi probably just over 30

Sticky is outdated.

Fasting, OP. Download Dr. Jason Fung's audio book on fasting. You won't die, and your skin will likely tighten.

I should have precised, I am not a native english, so I don't understand everything in the sticky (Belgian here)

there's nothing outdated about its advice to eat less if you want to lose weight
also why are you peddling this fasting bullshit when all he needs to do is reduce his calorie intake significantly?

34, just made the math

keto
simple.
wow
so simple
but you wont do it, because you are a statistic. You have an excuse to be fat and you will take and then ask yourself where the time went.
Keto and a gallon of water a day keeps the aids away

Calculate your tdee, eat half of the cal. Your body burns.

Walk or run everyday.

U dont like going outside buy a used treadmill and put your laptop ifront and walk while you watch your tv show or anime

Look up to people as motivation or girls
I use zyzz as my motivation

why is it making you feel ashamed?
having gorgeous round belly means you are rich and able to afford food
who likes poor mens ugly flat stomach

Eat less, take walks/jogs/bike rides.
Take drugs (illegal ones work better as far as I know)

Were you expecting, some magic ritual or a triple secret food that makes you lose weight? Don't be a retard.

Fung and Monster have shill campaigns on Veeky Forums for some reason

Eat less. Start tracking your calories through some kind of app akin to MyFitnessPal. Do some cardio daily, whether it be walking, jogging (unlikely at your weight), or biking.

Not him but it is. The sticky still claims you can either bulk to gain muscle or diet to lose weight. Nothing in between. What is this shit like 10 years old now?

Each lb of fat is estimated to give off 22 Cal per day. So you multiply the total lbs of fat by that 22 and then subtract that from your tdee, I would probably lower the number a bit bc of estimations. But that would be the cico way of optimizing fat loss.

>Fasting
Can this be the fat ahmed meme of this board

the sticky has the answears you seek

what is keto?

Built means i can afford my supplements and will live longer without my wife having to care for me when im 50

others have said it m8, it's all about calories in and out, you get fat because you eat too much and you lose the weight by eating less, exercise is nice but it's essentially impossible to exercise off a bad diet - if anyone tells you differently they're probably trying to sell you some bullshit

that being said while there is no magic bullet and weight loss is hard (very simple but not easy) there are some easy things almost everyone can do:
stop drinking sugared soda or other sweet drinks
cut back on fast food significantly
stop eating candy or salted snacks during the day or at night
don't eat shit with much added sugar

meme diet based on limiting carb intake to almost 0 while eating almost only meats and eggs
it has been shown to be an effective way to lose weight but that's because carbs are such a big part of the average individual's caloric intake and it's not really sustainable in the long term

don't get the keto flu brah

low carb it 100% works do not listen to these faggots.
I am typing it out again
it legit 100% works
I did it and dropped 40 pounds real quick

Back in the day it was called atkins, its been around forever.

Eat less waffles and ahmed dick, and walk more. Start to do pushups and bw squats and have a bit more of an active lifestyle. But the main thing is eat less.

thanks for all the replies

now that this thread gets serious, are there any activities I could do to lose weight faster, or build a little? I'm afraid of the skin left if I lose too much.

What would be my ideal weight for 5'90? 200? 180lbs?

stop eating food with sugar/flour

> waffles and ahmed dick
kek

at 181cm you want to be at around 80kg or lower unless you've got a lot of heavy muscle mass (you don't based on that pic)

focus on squats and deadlifts, they are major compond exercises, and burns a ton of callories. Some studies have even sugested they can increase testosterone production

literally just eat less. if you drink soda, stop it. why is this so difficult for people?

If you dont wanna go to gym maybe this will help you EAT AND GET WEIGHT LOSS
boxofhealth.net/2017/05/04/should-you-try-a-low-carb-diet/

what kind of "series" do you suggest? like, how many of each a day? I never made sport, excepted when I was lumberjack. I have always been fat, but I got strong shoulders, looks like all my fat is located in torso, belly upper legs and chin...

What's the point? You're a fat sack of shit with a 2 month old from what most likely is an ogre of a woman. Here's a "not dangerous" tip fatty, go back to whatever containment board you came from if you can't be bothered to read the fucking sticky and forget about being a Chad.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by low carbs

Run or walk you can buy an elliptical or treadmill for under 100$ used online.

Thats all you have to do run walk or jog

20g of carbs.
No bread pasta soda sweets.
Just google low carb keto. If you need to be spoon fed your never gonna make it.
You can eat as much as you want tho, you will never be hungry and lose weight. It only takes about 3 weeks for your taste buds reward system to change to actually start to like keto.

It's a great way to live, stay on a low carb diet 99% of the time go off one meal a week for a carb reup then right back on it.
the weight melts off you

Don't bother. The very moment you start eating carbs like a normal person, you will gain most of that wait back in like a week or 2.

Limit your carbs to about 150g, and get you protein and fat

this chart is for people who have never lifted in their lives. I would have to be like 6% bf to be 6'0 and 170lbs

I think ive been on a low carb diet for a while now...

Breakfast :
1.steel cut oats 1 cup
2.1 green apple

Dinner:
1. Green vegies plus a tomato
2. 1 tbs of pesto sauce
3. Can of tuna

4. Banana

Dinner:

5 tbs of cottage cheese

Calories in-Calories out
don't listen to all the fasting or keto fags, just eat less

there are 50 carbs in your 1 cup of oats already 2x more than you need to eat
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/50793437

cut the oats for 3 eggs
2 carbs

and you will be fine

>Couch to 5k app
>Switch to coffee and water only for drinks
>Caloric intake down to about 1,500-1,700/day
>Start doing C25k in the mornings before work

If you can see the sun first thing when you wake up, you've slept in.

I should specify that it should only be black coffee.

Noore cream and sugar or a little Starbucks frappachino, OP.

t. user who went from 285 down to 195 aftery first year of uni.

just read the fuckin' sticky.

Start counting your calories, download myfitnesspal on your phone and just start today.

Then start walking much more, 10,000 steps each day.
Another good tip is, do HIIT, it only takes 10 minutes. I'll guarantee you'll die before the 3 min mark.

a little 1/2 and 1/2 and splenda is fine.
But all I drink is water and coffee and stay chilln at 11% BF

fasting

>becoming

>>Couch to 5k app
Do not run if you're a fat fuck, you're gonna fuck up your knees.
>Caloric intake down to about 1,500-1,700/day
His TDEE is probably twice that.

Read the sticky and cut your calories, user. 500 cal deficit, and as your TDEE goes down you can adjust your calories. More down if you wanna get skinnier, or maintain or up your calories if you start lifting

Eat less

T
I
C
K
Y

Read the fucking sticky.

Your weight is chosen with your fork. We all know what choices you have been making. We will know in two years what you chose - fat ex-human or fit.

For exercise, you were a fucking lumberjack. That preps you to be a fucking idiot about this.
DON'T work hard. Make your exercise super-easy, you fat piece of shit. You are old, fat and fucked now, if you work the way you 'think you should', you will break something, and lose your nerve while recovering on the couch.

Walk. When you aren't a fat shit, look into more interesting activities.

Lift heavy things. I suggest your own fat ass. Pushups, pullups, squats. DON'T work hard at first, you fat fuck.

Lower your expectations. You will always look like shit now. You fucked it up. Get realistic expectations about weight loss/muscle gain or be disappointed.