A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically hope that he dies.

Is it because he has a beautiful wife and you're still a kv?

If he paid 40k in medicare, and the tax rate of medicare is 1.45, that means he earns 2.7 million dollars a year. He can afford to pay the medical bills outright, much less the an expensive insurance plan from a private company.

he's self employed, so he pays a rate of 2.9%, which still puts him at well over a million in gross income

t. boogie's ugly wife

>beautiful wife
She's literally average
>you're a kv
I'm not.

Sounds like someone's projecting. How much do you weigh?

>projecting
ask me how I know you're a fatty

>beautiful wife

>She's literally average
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

>so asshurt about a memepost he actually took the time to make this and make the image look extremely asshurt

oh no my sides are done for

>average

she's significantly below average

Top FUCKING Kek

This is the high point in his life. This is what people claim others are jealous of

timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1

It won't be log now.

im okay with this

I didn't realize how fucking big she was, jesus christ.

This "fuck you got mine" mentality will doom us all. Healthcare should be free, because while the free market can fix it, it certainly will not bother fixing diseases and disorders it can't get a profit from.

A healthy and learned nation is a strong nation. Healthcare and education should be free. Fuck the foodstamps and housings.

>yfw it's true and Death really is a code monkey

wow she's a hamplanet, I'm fucking shocked

is that really average in your world.
that bitch is a legit 3/10
Shes not even get a blow job tier because looking down at her I would lose my hard on instantly and start self hating for lowering my standard to that point.
She is legit I would rather jerk off.
The nerve of you to call that average, I bet ever 6 is a dime piece in your scale.

If welfare and other public services got fixed, I'd have less of an issue with universal healthcare. The problem is that on top of already paying my left nut in taxes for all the Gibs, UHC would compound and would serve the ultra poor more than it would serve me. For example, I don't go to the doctor. Like ever. Been there once for my own desire in the last decade. So most of what I'd pay would end up with someone else who is currently receiving tons of other government aid.

There needs to be a compromise. Either healthcare is free, or there are monetary support systems for the poor. Having both is a massive strain of the people who use neither.

That's what happens when people idolize people for nothing. Don't hit subscribe, don't upvote, don't watch.