VEGANS BTFO: Eternally

>"Do you train any vegans?"
>"NOOOO I don't deal with eating disorders"

Why are you destroying your body by not giving it what it needs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3Pd-41ri9Q?t=14m35s
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/N3Pd-41ri9Q?t=14m35s

>I take this fat shit serious

I bet the fat in your brain is making you unable to think, meat head.

i like how everyone looks up to him and he looks like shit, his lifts sucks ass too

Do you even life? Everythings trying to eat everything out there.

>per 100 cals

Why not use grams of protein per work hour needed to buy in Belarus?

Or grams of protein per acre of land?

Why the fuck do vegans cling to this nonsene? Because it's only vegans, vegetarians, keto-fags, 4+g/kg protein-worshippers, 1000kcal/day skellingtons and even IFFYM-tards wouldn't even think of a unit this absurd.

t. Captain assblast

kek, I know rippetoe get's a lot of hate because of the SS memes, but he is genuinely funny.

Have fun eating 10 lbs of broccoli a day

No counterarguments? You fat disgusting, meat eating 600 lbs piece of shit can fuck off.

do you have any idea how much of those greens you need to eat to make 100 calories...? I'm vegan but christ thats a dumb chart, you'd be eating a whole head of leattus, or like 4 cups of kale

I like how this makes note of the fact that broccoli doesn't contain all the essential amino acids.

Hey, don't knock vegans, they have nothing in their shitty lives. Don't try to take away their righteousness, it's the only thing they could find in life to live for.

It's a joke faggot calm down

>he lives in a country without proper milk tests

I've had over 600 gallons of milk go down the drain because a single cow had previously undiagnosed mastitis in a single teat and you tards cling to this bullshit like it's gospel.

Why aren't you eating both? The amino-acid profiles complement each other rather well and anti-nutrients from beans won't bother you as much.

>Why are you destroying your body by not giving it what it needs?
And what exactly makes animal products something we humans need?

wew, you couldn't sound more triggered even if you tried.

Don't try to use logic on these animal murderers/rapists.

>don't eat steak, you can just eat 2 kg of cabbage everyday!

wtf i love vegan now

Shitposting thread?

Holy shit, you sound butthurt.

I guess it must suck when you base your entire identity on what you eat, only to realize nobody gives a shit

you know it

When the laws of physics change

it's clearly misinformation, like when feminits said "every 4th women gets raped xdxdxd"

eating crickets is the way of the future

>guaranteed replies

>supposedly fit old guy
>spends half the recording talking about coffee and alcohol
made me think

Why is cricket meal still so expensive? I want to live in the future and eat dystopia insect bars, but steak is still cheaper.

>You fat disgusting, meat eating 600 lbs piece of shit
20 quid your BMI is in triple digits

Moral posturing doesn't come cheap, goy.

>at 60
>many injuries
>probably lifts more than you

meat and dairy industry is heavily subsizided

supply and demand

raped is wrong, but every 4th women DOES get sexually harrassed at least once in her life

>calcium from bones
Milk is made from bones now? That's pretty metal

>every 4th women DOES get sexually harrassed at least once in her life

I suppose that might be true now that "sexual harrassement" means anything from "actual rape" to "didn't pay for the date"

Oh I guess the 1000+ women in Germany in Cologne were not harrassed by refugees? Or all those black people/Mexicans are behaving perfectly whenever they are around women?

Being a vegan is a luxury of our modern era

That's completely subjective

Of course they were, that's not every 4th woman in the world though.

>billions of muslims and Africans all over the world
>still does not believe that in 60-80 years long life every 4th woman has experienced sexual harassment

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

Meatfags HATE HIM

implying that africans are human

rippetoe is great for advice on increasing your squat and the squat form, as well as advice to beginners. outside of that he is better not listened to in my opinion, especially in the realm of nutrition, he has no business verbalizing a public opinion on it

great, that doesn't change that he's still talking about shit no one gives a fuck about

no one ever called him fit. he's strong for his age but not exceptional. he's known primarily as a coach, not an athlete, though he was a fairly underachieving powerlifter in his youth.

jesus fuck you retards are missing the point
he's being touted as someone I should listen to
but he spent half the time talking about coffee and alcohol while his answers to questions that were actually prompted by the people there were given one or two sentences

1 in 4 sounds about right to me actually. an ass grabbing in a club, a guy being too forward, etc etc, especially since most women aren't living in civilized countries. fucking india has a billion people and they are the rapeyest people i have ever encountered

relax breh there is nothing to be upset about

That said

Vegetarians are a better diet for training and getting yoked than keto.

not even a vegan, but

>acres of land
you do realize that meat/animal production uses waaay more land than veggies. an yes this is proven not only by veganfags. don't ask me for source, google it yourself.

>girl gets raped
>gets punished for being naked in public (after her rapist takes her clothes)

"""""developing""""" world never ever

Stats on those black beans is complete bullshit senpai.

>carrotboy is triggered

Typical

mfw I have to eat over a dozen cups of black beans a day or 50 potatoes to get my minimum brotein if I was vegan

So is owning a phone and a computer, yet you have one... Really makes you think huh.

The difference is that ideologies can become popular across time. No one was ever a vegan in antiquity because it was assumed that they'd have to do some degree of physical labor or defend themselves.

If meat wasn't so incredibly cheap and available there probably wouldn't be such a vegan movement. That is the real luxury, being able to eat what was once considered rare and special at any time in any amount.

This is true. And part of what makes me dislike many vegans is the whole attitude behind it - shaming meat eaters and even vegetarians. This only pushes people away from trying it.

Also, eating meat once a day instead of 4 times is a lot better than nothing - which many fail to understand

>doesn't contain all the essential amino acids

user you havent done your homework

> $4 for a quarter pound of steak

Why are vegans so annoying? Don't they realize they just antagonize people and turn them against them?

Just do your meme diet and stop bothering people.

>comparing the cost of the shittiest vegan trash food to a steak made in a restaurant

>beans
>trash food
xD

>per calories
>implying any athlete has ever wanted to eat LOW CALORIES

I'm not gonna eat my weight in kale nigga

FUCKING MEAT EATERS REEEEEEEE

>part of what makes me dislike many vegans is the whole attitude behind it - shaming meat eaters and even vegetarians. This only pushes people away from trying it.

The "don't shame me" attitude people have these days is much worse. That's why we have the fat acceptance movement. Learn how to take criticism without getting defensive.

The video was a generic Q&A session at the end of one of his seminars. People ask him all sorts of things. It’s for fun.

Watch some of his actual coaching videos if you want to judge his value as a coach.

So many of shit posts here. Half of these replies are along the lines of shoving 2 lbs of lentils up your ass for protein.

The only argument that vegans have is I don't wanna kill for food. If you're willing to closely monitor and eat a wide variety of different vegetables each day because you don't like the death of animals cool. Even then you have to accept that you're a giant pussy because this world has always been eat or be eaten, we just happen to be at the top of this. Despite this is not our optimal diet it can healthy if practiced properly.

It's a fact that by not eating meats there are vitamins that are much harder to get from just plants. I dont give a fuck that per 100 grams of this plant has this much iron and this much protons. That's a huge amount of shitty foods to shove down your throat. Hell its fact that majority of vegans are deficient in some vitamins that can be easily eaten with a diet of meat.

It's fact that majority of plant based proteins lack several amino acids so they need to be eaten in combination with others.

Meat is not unhealthy you morons. It's called moderation. Of course ground beef with a huge amount of fat percentage is not good for you. But a leaner meat such as chicken breast or different types of fish are packed with calories, vitamins and minerals, and always a good amount of protien that actually has all your essential amino acids.

Of course these dumb ass studies you link will say veganism is healthier then meat eaters. The diet they are comparing it to is what the average American eats. The average American eats absolute garbage. Compare it to people who eat a wide variety of vegetables in combination of lean meats.

On top of everything this is a fitness board. You aren't going to make it as a natty vegan lifter. You can lift, and eat vegan but will never make it past DYEL. Wanna prove me wrong post a picture of yourself. I know you look like shit. Or you can eat vegan and roid.

I aint replying to any responses cause I always end up saying the same thing over and over again. You guys are idiots who don't know how to consider any opinion other than your own.

>there are vitamins that are much harder to get from just plants
Like what, B12? That's such a well known issue it isn't even worth an argument.

>shitty foods
Stopped reading there, you're an idiot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

You should really consider suicide.

>vegetarians
>estimating the overall diet quality based on different aspects of healthful dietary models (be it the US Dietary Guidelines for Americans or the compliance to the Mediterranean Diet) indicated consistently the vegan diet as the most healthy one
>vegan diet as the most healthy
So one is off topic and the other one contradicts yourself? Haha

6 grams protein , 4 groups protein, whats the difference?

Why do vegans have to lie in such retarded ways to defend their fad diet?

>The "don't shame me" attitude people have these days is much worse. That's why we have the fat acceptance movement. Learn how to take criticism without getting defensive.

That's not what I meant. I don't mind it but many of the people I find criticizing vegans refer to that stuff.
For example someone decides to have a vegan day every week
>why just one?
A restaurant makes a new vegetarian dish
>why not vegan

the main sources of vegan proteins such as legumes come with tons of anti-nutrients.

thats why vegans always look emanciated and quit after

>439mg sodium
Now that's some shitty canned beans. 26% protein is still a lot. But yeah infographs are almost always retarded.

>anti-nutrients
>poison beans
Shit am I going to develop 215 deficiencies and die from beans? Also that's some all around bullshit you're saying there.

FUCKING LAWL

Vegans are the most butthurt people on earth, even worse than compensating turbo manlets

I'm a vegan and I find this whole thread hilarious, on both sides.

>consume ~100g of protein as byproduct of eating the tasty beans and veggies I love.
>Any missing vitamins and minerals from meat come from cereal and almond milk
>spend less than $5 a day to eat like a fucking king

I'm not even mad at meat-eaters or think they're dumb, I just think you're missing out. It's your body and your choice what goes in it, so eat whatever the fuck you want. But if the world ever manages to go to shit due to greenhouse gas emissions, I'll be looking at you 99%-ers, who wanted the sweet succulent taste of steak over a bomb ass spinach-bean dip, with a look of shame.

But who knows wtf will happen, we'll just have to see :^)

>I just think you're missing out

>I'm missing out because I eat what you eat plus meat
uhhhh

>I eat what you eat plus meat
>I eat what you eat
There would be no need for meat if you were eating exactly what I eat, newfriend.

Yes, because I only eat exactly what I need and nothing else.
Are you retarded or autistic?

Can you post what you eat?

>vegans actually attempt to push this kind of propaganda on people who know what calories are

>regularly eating more than what your body needs
pfft
peanut butter, pinto beans, pasta, vegan cereal, bagels, spinach and peas, and splurge on some fruit sometimes. I only drink water.

So it's retarded and autistic. Gotcha.

>So it's retarded and autistic
So I'm normal? huh

How about Clarence? I would trust buff filthy frank a lot more than a fat middle aged man.