How much alcohol do you consume, Veeky Forums? How much do you think is too much?

How much alcohol do you consume, Veeky Forums? How much do you think is too much?

Trying to kick my rum habit myself. I only have it on weekends, but I want to cut it out altogether.

None. Cmon step it up

faggot

never had it

beer a day stealing my gains

I lift Monday Wednesday Friday and have limited myself to a few beers on Sundays

>great lakes chill wave GOAT

jesus, all that shitty liquor. enjoying a glenmorangie signet now. get on my level plebs

Less than 750ml a year, usually tequila.

I drink maybe once every 2-3 months. I usually get pretty fucked up though because I've lost all my tolerance to alcohol.

tfw lifting 3x a week and making amazing gains but some days I feel like killing myself if i don't get blackout

If you can handle not drinking altogether then more power to you. But unless your a top athlete having a few beers now and then wont hurt. Just ordered a bottle of bulleit bourbon that I'll be enjoying this weekend personally.

about 25-30 bears a week 20 on one night the rest on another

i have a drink or two on the weeknights, in bed by 930 usually though for 4am wake up.

on the weekends it's anywhere from 4 drinks to 25-30 bud lights on a boat day.

Like a beer or two every week, some weeks none. And then there are the occasional nights where I drink myself completely shitfaced, like once a month/every two months.

I'm that weird guy that doesn't drink one drop. But girls often mistake it for confidence and dedication to a sport

Only on the weekends. When I cut I'll usually have 2-3 shots of vodka, no sugary shit. Sometimes I'll have a couple beers and do extra cardio that day.

When I bulk I just stick to beer

>41385377
get wasted on GHB fags, alcohol is absolute shit for gains and for general health

I dont drink. My brother turned to the bottle after his divorce and it nearly ruined his life. Now his son looks up to him and he has a qt gf. Nobody in my family drinks.

I'm a binge drinker trying to kick the shit. It's killing me.

i just smoke weed, which just became legal

a fifth every Saturday. used to drink a whole handle on weekends

>this

I try not to drink more than twice per month and blackout drunk more than once

Used to get drunk 4-6 times a week (6-16 drinks a night) for a few years. Down to only drinking on days I go out to bars with friends. I normally make up for lost time by getting blackout each time though. I have about 14 every week or two

Used to drink cheap beer and vodka mixed with offbrand sodas pretty much everyday, for about a year and a half, maybe two. During this time I would rarely get my ass to the gym because I would be too hungover or suffering from bad DTs and a shitty work schedule. About seven months ago I started to wise up and started to limit myself, went to drinking pretty much only on the weekend. Would occasionally do a run or two throughout the week, just to do something. Now, I'm trying to limit myself to just once a month. Got drunk last sunday, and starting a routinetonight after work. No more booze til June.

It's better if you don't even start drinking at all. Shit can get out of control real quick.

>drink every single friday and saturday
>at least 10 beers each night
>get drunk roughly every other weekday
>probably been 2-3 weekends last 4-5 years where I didn't get drunk at all
>not even a partying normie
>drink alone 90% of the time

I drink 3-4 times per week, friday and saturday i usually get wasted, on middle week usually drink only 5 beers about. I get still decent gains and i can increase weights every week.

This is a dark path, user.

I drank 4 liters of wine last weekend, not a single hangover.

you using l-theanine, mk-677 or HGH?

In University so varies between 2-5 times a week of heavy drinking

IMO going out three nights in a week is pushing it a bit too far when doing it on a regular basis. Two nights a week is okay

As for taking a drink in your home, that should be fine in the grand scheme of things.

Personally I go out two nights a week and an occasional nightcap

Don't drink at all now. Uses to drink aboit a bottle o liquor a day tho...

Nothing. Just not into it at all, never have been really.

Used to work at a bar that gave us a free shift drink that bartenders would make a double with a heavy pour. After that they'd usually make me a new one before I even finished my first. Would go home and had friend who worked at craft beer warehouse who got me discounts. Other friend worked at brewery and would give me his extra low fills.
I was an alcoholic to say the least but now I only have one beer at night every other day

I realized it doesn't make me funnier or more fun to be around it makes me retarded and dull. It's awful for your body if you're trying to build lean mass, absolutely destroys workouts you did that day, and has a host of long term health issues. It's super fucking expensive and does nothing but take from my life. I love being fucked up so now I just use weed. Only thing that sucks is I used to drink with my girl and now I just drink a sips while she does wine. She complained a little since she hates being the only one drinking but whatever.

I'll drink on fridays and saturdays, 4 or less drinks. on each day. It's not a problem unless it's a problem.

You have a problem dude, but I'm sure you already know this. Get help.

Someone recommend me simple drinks i can mix at home i know nothing about alcohol

it depends on what you're looking for. vodka sodas with lime or lemon for the low calorie option. if you're drinking for taste, the options are limitless.

>want to be a good boy and lift + study clean
>come thursday the mates are at my door with the party
>proceed to get blackout drunk thursday, friday, and saturday
>"okay i'll be a good boy this week"
>tuesday is college night at the local bar
>it's thursday already
Fuck it imma be an acoholic

Have fun while you can, m8.

I used to have "lost weekends" where I was pretty much shit faced from Friday night to Sunday morning. I found new hobbies that weren't compatible with my drunken debauchery and cut back on drinking to only a few drinks at a time. When only having a few drinks, I realized that I don't really like alcohol and quit drinking almost entirely.

I now only drink when I engage in social politics.

How badly does it fuck with your gains?