youtu.be/NdYWuo9OFAw
youtu.be/JF8tlviE1W8
youtube.com/watch?v=VGZrATR1O4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smolov jr w3d2 7x5
>get 7 reps on last set

it doesn't stop

I want to run this so bad, its only 3 weeks right? I might just have to take holiday leave...

nice doggo

I'm not convinced it is...

How strong are you? You probably don't need to be running smolov

good fucking morning goddamnit

how is everyone today

Technically 4 if you count the max attempt

But it's been easy so far so I'm just going to keep it going and add 5kg every week til I start missing reps

Better than people constantly asking about beginner programming

Is it though? Is it really?

Morning chadlex im doing well, new job starts in a week, and my internship starts in two weeks so im a lazy bum for the next few days. Just sitting and watching nfl network rn.
How are you?

you're doing a job and an internship at the same time? good luck my dude, I wouldn't be able to do both of those at once. what kind of work is it? also what team do you cheer for?

I'm doing pretty well. slept in a good amount, have to go to class in 17 minutes but after I get done with class I should have a pretty chill day. this is my last week of classes so I have no more homework to do for the semester, so I've just been lifting and hanging out with friends a lot.

Yes. Anyone who doesn't read the sticky should be shot.

The job is about 30 hours a week cuz its just some shit part time job at a modells for the summer and the internship is 14 hours a week so the workload would be 50 hours a week max. So not that bad, the internship is only 6 weeks anyway so its worth it for building the resume

>what team do you cheer for
Been a skins fan since birth, ive been a huge kirk cousins skeptic but I think we can make a real division run this year. Our draft was incredible and free agency was pretty good.

>last week of classes
Nice, I finished up last week, feels great to know I have no responsibilities for a bit

>+ Strength training

What should I do to celebrate squatting 200kg in a few weeks?

Is ENFP + T good?
I just got it and don't know what it means

Plan out how to squat 205 kg

squat 205kg

counting the chickens already lad?

Squat 206kg

>let the bodies hit the floor
>let the bodies hit the...

squat 206.1kg

Squat 206.10000000000000001kg

Literally nothing bc Myers Briggs is useless and retarded

>people talking without speaking
>people hearing without listening

youtu.be/NdYWuo9OFAw

oh 50 hours a week isn't awful. and a 6 week internship is really not bad at all.
>redskins
that's acceptable. sorry about the AIDS ownership though.

WAWTT?
Gonna see if I can manage pic related

Didnt you injure yourself lad? Your name truly is accurate.

Im training
Front squats -1x1, 5x5
Spoto- 1x1, 5x11
Dips w/ slanger- 8x10

reminder to do weighted chins to bench more

>aids ownership
Yeah, cuck snyder has been shitting on this team for almost 20 years

Just a mild upper back strain. Should be moderately ok to do the benching as a minimum. The one thing I definitely know would aggravate it would be ohp, but I'm not doing that today so I should be fine.

>arguing with trumpeteers on social media

wew lads, I'm a grown man, what was I thinking?

You're obviously obsessed over losing, so much so you brought it this powerlifting general where it has exactly zero relevance.

Should I, lads? First ever meet
S C A R E D

Ummm this is my personal blog, what are you, new?

Yeah, why would you not?

Shit meme/10

Autism and sub 1000 total

Do it

Do it

Reminder to accumulate volume with moderate to close grip, minimal arch benching in order to adequately develop the relevant musculature through a long range of motion.

I had 900 total at 165 while being 6ft tall at my first meet in june laat year. I was a super twink, dont be a bitch, compete

Remember to lift weights!

Gotcha, I thought it was worse. Good luck

Reminder that your house/apartment is still probably not clean enough.

Mmmnahhh, CGBP and feet up are both good accessories but bench is definitely a lift where doing it comp style and doing it a lot will be the best use of your time. You can get away with HB and other variants for a lot of your squat volume and deadlift of course is a total mystery, but doing a good majority of your bench comp style works pretty well.

I'm cleaning it now reeee

What do you do for a living, run a maid service?

Dont you have momentum to build somewhere

how you doing poutine?

Front squats are hell, why do I do this to myself?

What makes you think that it is a meme

The best benchers all have a developed upper body musculature

Chin ups hit about 80% of the upper body musculature and thus is one of the best exercises to help your bench. One way to load it is to do it weighted

They're the best?

You doing high reps or are you immobile as fuck

what is this based on

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

>orchestra band practice at uni in the middle of the exam period

5s with a new ohio bar and shit mobility. So my clavicle is getting sliced and im dying

what's a total that won't get me completely destroyed at an average local competition?
83 kg weight class (but any weight class is fine really, i'm just trying to get a rough idea)

no memes pls

1200+

1500+

When replacing the bench programming in C6W with 28free 3xint bench, do you guys replace the whole workout? Or do you only change the bench sets and keep Candito's accessory work?

Middle of the pack 83kg lifts would be, in my opinion at least, 180/130/200 or something along those lines. The weakest 83kg lifters in the meets I've attended were around 150/100/170, weaker than that and people tend to be too scared to compete (even though their fear is completely unwarranted).

Take a science class, correlation does not equal causation. You are wrong, everyone in powerlifting that understands training agrees that you are wrong.

I unironically did under 1000 at 83, just compete. Ur total will never be enough to "compete" in your own eyes. Just compete

>correlation does not equal causation
wow what a smartass

do you even know why they even use correlation at all in research?

Show me a top tier bencher who only does bench, go ahead

Whatever you want

Have you tried the bench for a cycle? It is not that bad still make gains on it.

Today I tested my one rep max on the Deadlift at 100 kg ( 84 kg bodyweight )

It didn't feel bad, but I think it looks like shit.

Is that lower back rounding ?

Please, I need a form critique.

IT TOOK 30 MINUTES TO UPLOAD A 10 SECOND VIDEO SO PLEASE ANSWER ME :(

youtu.be/JF8tlviE1W8

You arenr listening. Everyone in powerlifting does back work, that does not mean it increases your bench. Everyone in pl squats too, does that increase your bench?

>correlation
Its used in research to say their may be something of a connection between a and b. Then they do more research. The research is in, back work doesnt help bench. You have to be a troll at this point, you cant be this ignorant

I made the two lower sessions full body with a lighter upper body day for day 2 of the bench program. Benched between squats and deads.

I did my first cycle and literally progressed 0kg on bench, while squat went up 7.5 kg and deadlift went up 5 kg.

looks fine for a 1rm
im assuming your working sets look a bit better

Whats your max?

I am adding 5kg a cycle, i have heard people say it stops working once you are past 3plate but so far im up to 125kg and still going strong.

please read starting strength

also, why are you testing 1rms when you're at these low weights? no point at all

- take of your shoes, deadlift in socks or barefoot
- put your hips higher
shoulders should be 10* in front of the bar
- push the floor away with your feet and keep the bar close to your body

Thats not too bad, thats definitely not your 1rm tho. You had more in the tank, it looks @8-9 rpe to me

105kg

>Its used in research to say their may be something of a connection between a and b.
Exactly, hence repeating 'correlation =/= causation' like any other dummy does not prove your point

>The research is in, back work doesnt help bench.
show me the research

protip: you cant

Are you eating properly? There is no reason it should not work, there is a lot of volume and frequency. More so than most intermediate routines.

I doubt the routine is the issue, perhaps look at your form and diet.

Every program ever run by any good powerlifter shows this. Im done this argument is autistic, continue with your chins

>show me the research
>protip: you cant

Really really good argument for when there's no research to prove or disprove your own stupid viewpoint

I doubt it's my eating, since all my other lifts progressed really well, even the assistance excercises.
Bench form could be better, my arch is seriously lacking, since I used to do SS style bench with little arch.
I think I'll try the free program though, maybe my bench just needs more volume than yours to progress?
And I'll work on my arch in the meantime.

>straight up lying
You keep changing your arguments lmao seems like you cannot back them up

>muh program
Yeah no shit Im not saying your bench will go up magicly by just doing chin ups, its an accessory, just the best one

SS sucks balls and you are stupid retard.

Yeah maybe try different things see what works for you.

alright thanks lads

I read it a long time ago but I have no time to study it properly.. I rely on YT form videos.

I thought shoulders should be exactly above the bar with vertical arms, and I could then rotate my body backwards at the ankle joint.

At lower weights, I can keep my hips high, but when I approach 100 kg, I feel I have to lower them.

This is the first time I try lifting with these boots since they have a very hard bottom.

My warmup sets look much better.. My internet is utter shit I couldn't upload another set.

Should the lower back by exactly straight while deadlifting ?

>SS sucks balls

There are a lot of people for whom it has not worked well for bench, I would not point to C6W as 'the program that will take you to 3pl8'

will do, thanks for the input

>should the low back be straight
Ideally yes, a lot of conventional pullers struggle with keeping it neutral @ high rpes

What would you say is a good bench program?

I tired sheiko it was shit didnt even move my max.

Powerlifting, a sport about glutes and thoracic erector strength -- discuss.

Is that accomplished by pulling the Chest or the lower back up ?

If you paused every rep and did small ramp-ups from set to set I bet it would. Other than that the Nuggles three days are pretty good.

Yt form videos from who, by who?

No, shoulders 10 degrees infront of the bar, for at least half the movement. And hips high the whole time.

Watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=VGZrATR1O4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc

Did sheiko paused every rep it was easy after a few weeks, i dont know why your not meant to up the weight after each month.

Good thing there are no pressing movements