Haha thats interesting user, so tell me, how many...um..."scoops" did this piano tell you to consume?

>Haha thats interesting user, so tell me, how many...um..."scoops" did this piano tell you to consume?

>you want to "leave humanity behind"? user... there is so much to live for, Im going to write you a prescription for anti-depressants and I want you to go see a psychiatrist.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the bro's I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our gains!

>coming up next, a fifteen year old boy died last night after working out for eight hours non-stop, and consuming more than two gallons of protein shakes.

>Not sips
>Not leaving humanity behind

>Sir, this is the third time this week we've caught you in the medical refrigerator. Please put the steroid vials back on the shelf before I cann security.

>you're.... "cutting?"

>sir your 6'1 i don't think this height extension surgery is necessary
>why do you keep referring to yourself as "the king of manlets"?

>user, looks lime you contracted hiv from semen ingestion
>protein r-recycling you say?

this qt can take my blood pressure anyday ;)

>I'm sorry user, but what do you mean by "jelqing"?

>dedulifto ?
>N-NANI ?!

>8000 CALORIES A DAY?!!!

This happened to me when I went to my doctor for the first time.

>Now user, if you hadn't of consumed 7 energy drinks a day for the past year we wouldn't be doing this.

>hadn't of

>landmine press?
>but doesnt the gym owner pay the property tax?

>Just lie down on the table, user. You can trust me, I'm a doctor after all!

Had exactly this (not said to me)
Only time I've ever needed a dentist or doctor, ruined one of my molars, now I'm doomed to the britbong stereotype forever.

I'm payed to dentist, not to speel

kek

>I'm payed to dentist

BAKANA

Good work user

Laugh it up cunt, meanwhile I'm making an 27k a year. What do you make faggit?

KEK SAMA

>MARUTA!!!!!!
+5 good boy points to anyone that knows the reference.

>You haven't had your daily gallon of milk yet ?
>Sit down user, i'm gonna get the nurse and a catheter