Where were you when Blahino btfo manletdestiny?

Where were you when Blahino btfo manletdestiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Umejp-YdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek maybe it really was his destiny to be alpha

When will they learn!

Never

W-what's wrong with sucking dick?

hahahahahahahahah is this real? wht did blaha even say to hm? hahahahaahahaha

Blaha's channel was getting spammed with alphadestiny shills so Blaha took a look at some of his videos and said that his shitty rom, cheat reps, straps and bands, and super heavy ego lifts are all a meme that will only get him or his followers hurt.

Destiny shills flipped out and starting saying shit about how dare blaha criticize alex when he's so much more accomplished and so much stronger than jason so blaha challenged him to post a video benching 300 twice and deadlifting 500 twice with good form and none of his geared up bands and straps bullshit. This was betadestiny's response.

Why does ManletDestiny even have subs? He's a literal midget with decent lifts, who probably a fake natty. That's it.

When will you get out of the storage unit to prove you're not in a wheelchair?

>bands and straps bullshit
>straps
wut

But even Blaha can't do those. Blaha doesn't even lift really.

Another day in the manlet pit.
Can't believe manlets are always fighting each other like that.

He did do a 330 1RM on bench at one point and he did do 500 lbs for reps on the deadlift. But he's let himself go, so I have no idea if he can do those now. BetaDestiny's response was cringe af, though.

Blaha used to have a legitimate 370 bench and 600 deadlift. I have no idea what he's doing now but at one point in the last couple of years he could easily do those lifts.

What video was this comment posted on?

the manlet unironically gives good advice though

>mfw i remember the times when bloho was somewhat relevant, had a decent following with over 50k subscribers and people actualy followed his advice
and by people i mean fucking imbeciles, a first look at this bloated flabby turd should be enough for one to turn back, let alone listening to him spout utter bollocks. what an absolute fucking joke.
and lmao at that "challenge", alex has already had far better lifts years in the past with video to prove it but i hope he posts an updated version just to milk the lolcow that is blahino some more

>strength masterminds like Louie Simmons

Lmao

>benching 300 twice and deadlifting 500 twice with good form

For someone with "more lean mass than Ryback" those are some pretty shit lifts

t. Betadestiny

See

>*tips +5 hat of weaponsmithing*

>fake mercenary
APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Umejp-YdQ

he's a strong guy, can easily see him turning into bugenhagen jr. in the next few years

Betadestiny doesn't even squat and spouts whatever is trendy at the moment, like the bulgarian split squat bullshit a while ago, riding Kinobody's cock. If you look at his videos he's a master at contradicting himself and come up with shitty stories to excuse himself. For example: In one video he said he got sick, and that's why he couldn't replicate the 5 reps at 315lbs bench in video, and he said the reason he got sick is because he has to take careof younger brothers or cousins or somtehing to that effect. Then he made another video saying the reason he always get sick is because of public transportation. That's just one example. He contradicts himself frrequently if you pay attention and is always making excuses and framing to make himself look better (and hence sell the fucking books).

Stop posting ur retarded 1 inch rom meme exercise videos you bald little midget

At the gym probably, not paying attention to dumb E-celeb drama. I'd highly recommend it.

In fairness he already did that when he pulled a gun on some black lad who showed up to fuck mooncookie

Where did AD get btfo exactly? Blaha is literally a joke, has been exposed repeatedly as a joke, and except for a couple VERY basic things is a complete retard. Is AD a likely autistic midget? yes, but he blows Blaha the fuck out of the water when is comes to strength and aesthetics.

2017 is the year of Blaha. He has been on a roll calling out these cucks.