I was a morbidly obese fattie when I was younger. I lost hella weight and now I look like this. Advice...

I was a morbidly obese fattie when I was younger. I lost hella weight and now I look like this. Advice ? Should I cut or bulk ?

3x5 scalpel raises

2 poor to pay for surgery out of pocket. Pretty sure insurance won't cover it as well

Surgery

Oops

bulking is mostly a meme if you're not on steroids, just lift and eat well at TDEE. Any muscle you gain will make you look better, even if it won't fix your loose skin.

Also save up for surgery

suicide 1xf

Just pull the skin tight behind your back and use a couple clothes pins to hold it in place

I actually tried that once during sex

BIG
MAN
ASS

Fuck, I feel so bad for you. Use some lotion though OP, ashy af. Also great job on losing the weight!

My mom would literally feed me fast food for like every meal when I was a kid bruh - I didn't stand a chance. Thanks tho

you have more fat to lose. but also no sorry your skin is stuck this way.

I realize that I'm pretty much always gonna have SOME loose skin - I'm just trying to reduce the flabbiness that I have now

This. Tons of fat deposits still remain. Use fasting or IF to get down to 10-12% body fat, and the loose skin will probably firm up. Still got a ways to go, but good job so far.

You probably won't have any loose skin one you lose more weight.

Skin surgery is the best you can hope for

He has lots of fat left, but losing that fat will do nothing for his loose skin, it'll just be thinner and more papery like picrelated.

>his chest
>his nipple
K E K
E
K

Lift at maintenance. Or CLEAN bulk.

Nipples in men serve no purpose. Nothing of value was lost.

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you weigh at your highest? 300 lbs? Also, how much do you weigh now?

not him but I was 325 at my highest and look nothing like him.

From the picture you posted, you look like you still have a good bit of body fat left to lose. Once you do lose that fat, the excess skin will look a lot thinner. After that, just try to put on a good bit of lean body mass and see how much your skin has retracted.
Surgery is always an option, even if you have to save up a couple years for it. IMO, I don't believe anyone should get the surgery RIGHT AFTER major weight loss. Build a more aesthetic physique and THEN talk to a surgeon about the procedure.

hey buddy I genuinly hope you find a way to solve this problem.
I'm losing weight myself which is why I am very interested in this situation.
How tall are you and what was your starting weight and what is your weight at the moment?

I was 330 at my heaviest. I just did cardio to lose all the weight which I regret - should have lifted as well.

6 feet
190 (was 170 last year)

Impossible to know. Your pic looks like more weight loss than OP. I think around 200 lb loss is when permanent loose skin might actually occur. And your pic might even be able to lose more and still remedy some of it.

This looks oddly asthetic. It's like that image where a greek statue chisels himself, but instead it's one escaping from a meaty prison in real time.

In that case lifting using HIIT and IF might fix all the loose skin. Do that, get to 10-12%, maintain it for a year, and by then if loose skin remains, it will likely be permanent.

that bitch

Good advice man - thank you