/FAT/

>tfw you start contemplating bulking after binging again

Prev: >Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2565736/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having some pasta for dinner tonight. Should I weigh it before or after cooking?

hi /fat/, my doctor just told me im healthy is fuck, how yall doin?

I ate the bolognaise I talked about earlier it was too big and I fell asleep after eating it
Overall 7/10 would improve on again

my doctor says pasta is fake food

why you eat fake food user?

Your doctor can eat my ass.

id like to eat her ass she fine as fuck

who else here got a sexy doctor?

Before. If you weigh it after it depends how long you cooked it for and how much water it absorbed so cooked weight can vary but the dry weight for the same amount would always the same.

For my daily of though, we have this machine at work for the next few weeks as a part of a wellbeing initiative. Apparently I'm 36% body fat. It weighs you etc and then you put your thumbs on these metal plates, it's inaccurate right? Tell me it is pls.

How's your progress coming along fellow fatties?
Down 15 lbs in the last three weeks. So a bit of progress but no where near my goals.

It is pretty inaccurate as it depends on hydration, also if your hands are wet or not and fat distribution if these metal parts were not also below your feet. But desu you're probably pretty fat regardless with that outcome.

1500 calories per day master race

Any good recipe websites?

are you saying thats not fast enough? cause thats an amazing amount lost

or are you just saying still a ways to go

AllRecipes is best
Foodwishes on YouTube as well

Tell us what your method is, body specs etc

i was too but i started getting headaches :(

I am stuggling to get to 1500 most days. Have a protein shake for breakfast and lunch and cook lean meat and veggies for dinner. Even though it's a bit of a struggle I still feel hungry during the day. I think it's because I just don't have access to shit food as much as I use to. Stopped bringing my credit card to work and bringing my food so I am not tempted to buy crap dying slow hours.

1200 calories/day is the true master race

Manlet detected
6'6' here 1700kcal

A bit over two weeks on 1200, it's fucking hell.

Down from 295 to 262lbs as of weigh in today.

>You guys are fucking amazing

going to bed at 9pm masterrace

6'2, 200lbs, ~18% bf started cutting with
>2000 calories

According to the calculators I should be about 700 calories in deficit, does that sound right?

But I also read that the metabolism slows down somewhat after 1-2 weeks, so does anyone know how much is that?

Should I reduce daily calories to 1800?

my doctor is an old filipino man

Doing a 30 day fast and keeping a log

good job pal. stick to it, and you're gonna make it

> I thought that was a cake

>that's my TDEE
Who here /sub1000club/?

Last time I went to the doctor I was 280lbs and my blood pressure was like 153/103. I'm 220lbs now but I'm scared to go back.
maybe once I hit 200lbs I'll get a general checkup.

>not eating slices of weight plates
not gonna make it m8

Sparkling water taste like fucking shit but it makes me slowly sip on it so I don't eat.
it's a mixed feel

=( I Left my plasma cutter at home tho

what barbaric lack of taste.

Be honest with me, anons: Is a pound a week an acceptable rate to lose weight?

>skinny fat here

Just used BMI calculator and apprantly im meant to weigh 58-65kg.

This can't be real? Im 130kg

yes, absolutely

there are like, 52 weeks in a year, thats 52 pounds a year, thats a lotta weight, and you lose it in a healthy way

Taste like garbage mate. Always hated club soda and it's just carbonated water with shitty artificial flavor.

Hi /fat/! I'm 25 lbs away from my goal weight. I am focusing on weight loss, but I have some dumbbells at home and I would like to hit some vanity muscles just to have a little going for me with clothes since without clothes I will look pathetic anyway. I was thinking: arms, traps, shoulders. would 8 sets for muscle group be enough to build a little something?

I'm 6"1 my nig
Protein shake would be a good idea
I think I could do that

king of the manlets

idk

How dare you

What's for dinner boys? I'm throwing some pork chops in the oven, stir frying broccoli with soy sauce and sriracha, and topping it off with spinach and a splash of Italian dressing.

Water

my doc is a dorky chubster I'm glad she's not hot .

are you water fasting? is it a good choice? dropping weight fast?

you probably won't build anything discernible, at least not much, but yes you should be lifting
Not only the vanity muscles but the whole body

me

Same as every other night:

Grilled and drained chicken breast, fried peppers, onions and mushrooms with sriracha and black pepper.

236-196lb

Current goal 182. Probably lower it to 168 when I get a little closer.

I was thinking of taking the meat from a McDouble and putting it inside another McDouble. Like 600 calories and 40 grams of protein. Anyone know of any other high protein fast food?

>not staving off all the hunger and other effects of 1500 and below with a solid EC stack

Shredded chicken, broccoli, onions, peppers, mushrooms, peas, carrots, eggs, garlic, and chili sauce.

I do the same. I remove as much bread and cheese as possible. satisfies my junk food craving, decent protons, still maintains my deficit
feels great desu senpai

>been stuck at 205 for two months in a row

WHY can't I fucking commit

>Just finished my finals.
>Want to drink but would go over calories.
>Gonna workout instead.

but ill die

>prescription of an ephedrine/caffeine product was not associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2565736/

my tips for committing and sticking to some process:
1. make sure you enjoy the process and the various steps and elements that constitute it.
2. reduce the threshold as much as possible for the desire behavior, and massively increase the threshold for unwanted behavior.

generally, it helps (for me at least) to focus on systematic solutions to help me stick to some process rather than willpower or guilt or pride or whatever else human emotion. good luck, m8.

stop trying to kill me

Reporting, psmf

>make sure you enjoy the process and the various steps and elements that constitute it.
But I fucking despise the process, losing weight makes me want to shoot myself every day I fucking can't stand it.

Fast food is TOO fucking good. I am a shitty cook, I don't know what to eat, I don't know how to shop, I don't know how to plan meals or pick out what to eat or how to manage any of it. Cooking takes forever, leaves dishes, tastes like shit, whereas in 3 minutes in any direction is every fast food with an insane amount of variety, no clean up, no waiting, just instant fucking delicious food.

>But I fucking despise the process, losing weight makes me want to shoot myself every day I fucking can't stand it.
do it faggot, you're worthless

>Just trained for the first time in around 18 months

I am back.

Me bro, trying to eat sub 800+ 1 hour workout today.

Isn't that DNP dude doing something similar?

i had a similar problem in that the complete indecision prompted me to order delivery which fucked me up. what helped was figure out certain food thats absolutely without a doubt were good for me. these were grilled chicken, greek yogurt (this was a godsend truly), bananas, apples. no bread and very little rice. only drank black coffee and tea and milk occasionally. whenever, i had late night cravings, i simply stuffed myself with water (or coffee if it was the morning) and waited it out. i didn't know how to cook, so i stuck to simple but good food. i found out i was generally internally satisfied eating these things, so it stuck.

once these worked, i slowly moved into stricker CICO focus. then i also added protein powder to my diet which helped a lot. i also deleted delivery apps and credit card info on my devices.

remember man, you're gonna wanna stick to something. it's hard but you gotta try different things, and tweak when the process isn't working. eventually you'll find something that gives you satisfactory results while you feel happy enough enduring it all.

800 or less here

What's your method for grilled chicken

generally grill some fresh chicken with a little olive oil. then some spices. i played around with stuff like thyme rosemary paprika pepper lemon etc. then i got the hang of it, then i move on to some marinades (where i am at now) which are mostly greek yogurt or mustard or tomato based.

the first few ones sucked but i eventually managed to make shit i like.

>I've actually started 1000 calories. Not that bad desu. Just gotta watch the calories.

Fucking kek

>tfw 244.8 lbs this morning

Eating only 1200-1500 calories per day is a nightmare for a fatty.

>decent protons

I prefer my electrons and neutrons instead

My doctor is very old.... would still fuggg tho :DDD

Yes. 1lb a week is kind of slow, but a very typical and healthy weight loss rate. Many of us turbolards elect for 2 or 3lbs per week though, depending on starting weight.

When i am hungry i don't care, i just eat all i want. Or when i get bored, i eat. I have at best one good day a week where i care to do something (clean the dishes etc.). I hate me being like this but most of the time i don't really care. Every time i say this is the time i get fit but this year i just stopped that too. No point. Now my skin hurt because i am getting fatter everyday, it is streching. Fuck

hell yeah motherfucker. 1500 is enough where if you fuck up one meal, you can still recover.

Anyone doing keto? How is it working out for you?

y so depressed bro

Yeah... The machine is around for another 3 weeks so I'm gonna do it weekly although there probably won't be much change.

I feel I'm chubby rather than fat so it was a bit disheartening but I'm a work in progress - I know I just need to keep working.

I like keto fine , I don't get cravings or really get that hungry . currently eating twice a day thinking of going omad.

I have been stressed for years and now i am living alone. Actually used cipralex for 3 months but all it did was make me not think on dying 24/7 and make me sleep 12 hours.

How do you keep under 20 carbs a day? I love me some broccoli. Also - how much fat are you supposed to eat, and where do you get it from. Chicken breasts are super low in fat.

Bonus points: Post a day or two of MFP meal logs

How do you avoid getting hard when she fondles your balls?

Am I dumb? TDEE is 1900 so I basically eat 900 plus workout or 1200 and hope that workout brings it down?

My diet continues to be very restrictive, and I really don't want to stop because never in my life have I been able to eat within a small window during the day and just not be hungry again until the next day (IF). I'd love to continue doing that long term, but I've been having headaches all day. All of my muscles are sore for some reason. Just bought some multivitamins today and hope that helps. Anyone take multis?

tell me your story user, y u so stressed

>yesterday
>weigh in at 217
>eat a bit more than usually, probably just go over my goal
>get the hiccups
>drink 50oz of water in the span of 30 seconds
>don't pee
>hiccups come back
>drink another 50oz of water in the span of 30 seconds
>haven't pooped at all that day
>get on scale before bed (immediately after drinking the water)
>227
>literally what the fuck???

I woke up five times in the middle of the night to pee and once to poop, then I pooped/peed again when I woke up for the day. Weighed in at 217.

i dont i just get really hard and sometimes cum in her face she dont mind

I do. She's tall, slim and middle eastern(?). Not attracted to her though, as I'm not gay.

Bro, you need to stop, now. Right this minute. Go purge your kitchen/pantry of all shitty foods. Figure out your TDEE and prep some meals that will cause you to eat even 100 calories under maintenance until you get your shit together. Seriously, you have to do this shit while you're still young. Take it from someone who is 31 and will NEVER look good with his shirt off again no matter how much I make it, because stretch marks. You can fix this. Start today. People in this thread are 99% helpful, it's where I got all my info from. I'm down 46.2 lbs in 88 days and I feel amazing. You can too, but you have to start RIGHT NOW. Your life will be shitty and short if you stay fat. Do you want to die in your 40s? If not, then you need to fix it. RIGHT NOW. We're here to help user. You can do it. We're all going to make it.

ay gurl wasup

How long you been doing IF? How many calories you eating? What's your TDEE?

>I've been having headaches all day. All of my muscles are sore for some reason

The reason, retard, is because you're not eating enough. Vitamins won't cure brain fog. Diets must be sustainable and you'll keep failing until you learn that.

>not being gay
where do you think you are m80

Then you beg her for a quick handy?

How does water weight work?
Also you guys always say to drink water, loads of it, and drink it when you're hungry. Doesn't that just re-add all the water weight you lose?

Family problems and university entry exam stressed me. It has been 2 years now, i entered a university but i am trying to enter a new one where 2 of my best friends are and i will once again enter the exam 1 month from now.

My grandfather almost died 6 months ago thats when i had panic attacks and started using antidepressant. Now i sit home all day do something so hours pass. I eat unhealthy shit.

When you drink a shitload of water, your body will flush it, along with all the nasty shit you don't want in your body.

When you stop drinking enough water, your body goes all WTF mode and starts saving it, hence increasing your water weight.

If you're totally fucking stupid like and weigh yourself at night and not after your morning piss, you will see a bigger fluctuation because your body didn't have time to process the water.

As far as losing "water weight," I'm not 100% sure why this happens at the beginning of weight loss.

What keeps you guys motivated? For me it's qt gym sloots and being able to wear nice clothes.