Share your sips with me

Share your sips with me.

I took this today.

come on guys, people are dropping dead LITERALLY from sips, dont you watch the news?

THIS ISNT A JOKE

Somebody actually climbed a hill and took a picture of their Monster Energy just so they can make a thread with it on Veeky Forums.
I love this board

god damn it's almost too sweet for my taste but I keep doing it for the sips

Looks comfy, where do you live?

>Not enjoying a delicious, energizing beverage at not cost to your waistline while simultaneously getting 100% of your daily B3,B5,B6, and B12

The joke's on YOU my friend

Jönköping in Sweden, a small city with around 150000 people.

I've literally consumed a liter of energy drinks for the past six years everyday. I've suffered no I'll effects.

>150k
>small
wew lad

i live in a 5k pop town

It's comfy but it feels small after 2 years, I'm gonna start studying business economics for 4 years and then I wanna move to a bigger city.

ill miss u when u drop dead bro :(

Looks beautiful over there, bro.

Pic is my city.

S M Å L A N D

Where did the sips meme spawn from?

sipppppppppppppp

95% of Veeky Forums are people who are morbidly obese and addicted to energy drinks. They are only on this board because in their mind that's the next step to becoming fit without actually having to put any effort in. So one day they decided to make drinking energy drinks OK by pushing this meme just so they wouldn't feel bad about their addiction anymore.

Any sane person knows that drinking liters of energy drinks a day will eventually rek you.

R A R E S I P S
A
R
E
S
I
P
S

Min neger!

Week worth of sips in the study space, they're what is keeping me fueled through finals
>no sippers will fail their classes

whenever i consume that much sugar, it makes my acne flair up
what's wrong with water?

>water
>not a sipp
Normies will never understand

THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID BY CORPORATIONS TO SHILL ENERGY DRINKS WHICH ARE CURRENTLY KILLING OFF OUR YOUNG

READ THIS AND BEWARE

Is this the new big meme on fit? i like it

where do you get the money to waste on energy drinks every day?
does that much caffeine not fuck up your bowel movements?

sips are ruining my life.
I'm up to a gram of caffeine a day and I'm starting to see shit from the corner of my eyes.
I also get the shakes soemtimes

Why does everyone resort to calling people a shill nowadays? I've been browsing Veeky Forums for 2 years, took the sip-pill, and just now am being called a shill.

Only reason I have so many right now is the meal points for my college don't transition to next semester, have to use them, so buying sipps is the natural choice

Fucking eruopoors can't even afford a decent pull tab on their sips.

Not only that, energy drinks are easily the sweetest thing i have ever tasted, it's enough to make my face shrivel up. And somehow these retards think it's good for you because it says "no calories" on the can.

500ml of something that sweet, and they still think there are no sides.

Just had some orange sips today, ask me anything brehs

>tfw no yellow sips

orange is definitely the most aesthetic

you can't deny this

>in the store
>see cans of Monster
>think "Hehe, sips"
Fuck you guys

why energy drinks instead of just food to help you get big?
or are you already quite.... "big"?