I fell for the MILK meme

i fell for the MILK meme

now the only gains i see are fucking HAIR GAINS

it's like a full moon out here, i'm turning into a literal werewolf

does milk actually cause hair growth?

Doubtful

>tfw back cape is finally starting to connect with chest bib at the shoulders

Nope. Op is just finally hitting puberty.

I've been drinking half a litre to a litre of milk every day for most of my life just because i fucking love milk, and i don't have anywhere near that much bodyhair, you're just hairy dude

This seems like a decent thread to ask.

Is there any permanent body hair removal that a user can recommend? I've been thinking of doing laser removal but I'm unsure if it's the best solution around for men.

Laser removal is the only one, I think.

electric needle?

Doesn't seem viable. Besides not being very widespread here it looks like it's a very very long process.

Seems so.

laser, costs a few grand though

Yes it's called maning the fuck up and embracein your natural body hair. There's a reason guys are hary as fuck, don't fall for the hairless man child meme

How do I shave my ass Veeky Forums? I got a hairy fat ass so it's hard to shave, I heard getting rid of the hair there will make it smell less and be easier to wipe. Do I just spread and pass the razor on it? I'm very afraid of hurting my butthole.

>use electric shaver to cut it down
>shower
>apply shaving cream on one side, slide razor front to back then do the same for the other side

lmao

Litre of milk crew checking in

Back / shoulder hair really bugs me user.

It just isn't aesthetic.

real talk is GOMAD a good idea? An official SS coach recomended it to me

Half white half MC Ride

try not to get a boner while you're doing it you faggot

Every time I have tried this I regret it. It just gets prickly and itchy.

depends on your goals and current weight.
I will remind you, SS is an strength routine, not an aethestics one.

Completely depends on goals, age, and weight. Chances are it's not a good idea for you, unless you're an underweight teenage male.