Why haven't you accepted the Big 3 of Aesthetics Veeky Forums?

spotmebro.com/three-best-exercises-to-attract-women/
Natty O'Gallagher has given you all you need to know, yet you insist on doing your meme powerlifing big 3? Now you're lifting for girls, I know it, you know it so let's get that out of the way.
Well do you think they'll be impressed with your PLBench (aka decline) boobs, even when you tell them how much you lift?
You're not fooling anyone, you don't lift for yourself, you lift for validation. Well strength won't get you that.
Also bilateral (aka inferior) squat are for women and manlets and deadlifts are for fat people.
Now go change your routine.

What's your favorite gemstone?

Mine is sage.

Could not one argue that pursuing strength can lead to internal validation? Did you fail to consider this or is validation external in your mind senpai?

>t. salty PL cunt
post your gyno titboii

this is a load of bullshit and the biggest Veeky Forums meme of all. there is no such thing as internal validation. it's all self-esteem/ego boost which is subconciously "w-wow I-I'm getting stronger/better looking/more intimidating, girls/boiis will like me better". I'm not gonna spout "muh cavemen" bullshit but yeah, whenever I see motivation threads I laugh my ass off. One way or another you're lifting for others. You can lie to me if you want but at least think about it, so we can begin ridding this board of all the "pushing & discovering your limits" buzz phraseology bullshit.

This guy is really weird. I watched his blog blog vlog where he went to a party at the dollar shave club mansion and he was such a tryhard faggot

Anyone who looks up to him is misguided

This guy is really weird. I watched his blog blog vlog where he went to a party at the dollar shave club mansion and he was such a tryhard faggot

Anyone who looks up to him is misguided

You're pathetic. I lift and train for myself you vain retard. It's worth more than anything to me to be mobile flexible strong and healthy. You're the type of faggot who just does his bullshit routine a few days a week until he gets married and stops. Fag

OH YEAH POST BODY THEN YOU CUNT
DO YOU EVEN LIFT LMAO
GREG=NATTY LIMIT>*POWERGAP*>SALTY DYEL=YOU
JUST LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING CANNONBALLS

whole part about Bulgarian Split Squats is bullshit.

for people that dont want to read that shit

>Incline Presses
>Weighted Pull ups
>Bulgarian Split Squats (lmao)

>Big 3 of Aesthetics
test, tren and clen

spotted the dumb dogmatic /plg/fags. a lot of lifters and coaches much bigger, better and stronger than you recommend split squats for athletes.

that bss's are a good exercise has nothing to do with the fact that the part about them in that article is bullshit.

It's easy to be bigger when you're juicing

my take on it
>The incline press best press thing is pure shit, a variety of chest exercises build a strong and good looking chest
>weighted pullups are FUCKING SICK, this is absolutely on point
>split squats better than normal squats, deadlifts, any other squat variation etc... fucking lol

1/3, not great

Sorry m8 but you probably don't want to be strong, you want to be stronger than others so you'll feel better/more attractive/less bully-able. What I'm saying is, you probably wouldn't lift if you were alone on this earth. Well you would lift (if you find the act of lifting to be fun, which I actually do), but having goals (as opposed to just fucking around with lifts you like) is a whole different thing; the goals you set are always aiming at impressing others one way or another. I used to lie to everyone too in the beginning because I was afraid people would call me vain. Did a Fullbody. Quit after 5 months despite getting noticeably thiccker (had to move to a cramped flat and couldn't afford a gym). Started an U/L a few months ago, honest with myself this time and it feels so much better to be able to add accessories without worrying what some DYELS neckbeards are gonna think.
People who are convinced they lift for themselves and post bullshit in motivation threads are often ex fatties/skellies who blew the whole lifting thing out of proportion due to how much of a radical change it was in their lives. I've always been kind of in shape so it's whatever, just another activity.

aah there it is. I was starting to fear I wouldn't get to witness Veeky Forums's very own "h-he looks good so he's roiding" cope today. what's wrong? calling him a 5'10" manlet doesn't cut it anymore? you still feel threatened by his CHAD genetics? well too bad, cope harder you DYEL. Greg and his literal kino body can take it.

>5'10
>chad genetics
pick one and only one

For those who don't want to click the link, it's
Incline press
Weighted pullups
Bulgarian split squat

Does anyone have a picture of someone with big upper pecs, and small lower pecs, and vice versa? Not sure what it looks like if it's imbalanced one way or the other.

>someone with big upper pecs
websearch olympic weightlifters.

What about small upper pecs and big lower pecs?

my guess is overdevelopped lower pecs would look like shit and overdevelopped upper pecs is where it's at.
C O P E
O
P
E
stay mad lank, Greg has the perfect body and the perfect height.
>mfw 1" taller
so fucking close to perfection

lol good joke man i really laughed

It seems like you are only interested in pushing your perspective and have already made up your mind so I will just respectfully disagree.

>taking advice from a manlet
it will never work for a normal scaled person

joke's on you I actually love that image. was looking for it for my folder. also are you an american?

Sounds like someone is
U N O P T I M A L

you mad he's got perfect proportions and every girl thinks he's 6'1" since... you know. burgers.

no, I have no feelings on the subject, I just pointed out the obvious.

>all that lifting and still tiptoeing
welp

Speak for yourself. Just because you happen to be an egomaniac manchild doesn't mean everybody else is.

that's called walking, man.
too much time on Veeky Forums burgerlad. your shitty country's average is 5'9" and that's probably your height, and no amount of claiming 7' or whatever it is you burgers do will change the fact that Greg is taller and more proportionate than you ever will be.
So the is truth he owns you. You are his bitch. You can't sleep at night. He's on your mind 24/7 and you're jealous. Meanwhile he's here doing his thing, getting gains and inspiring people.

Clen is shit

OP has super low self esteem, probably a kv lmao

>It's worth more than anything to me to be mobile flexible strong and healthy
I never understood this meme? Are all you hypocondriac faggots actually concerned about your long term health? lmao I'll probably kill myself when I'm 30 or so (21 right now). If not, please explain, what do you get out from lifting. I mean I like it because of endorphins and shit, and I look forward to it. But when I hit a PR deep down I'm just thinking "fuck yeah I'm gonna be stronger than all those fucker, sloots gon be mirin". Really interested in what you think, maybe I'm wrong after all. Like what happens in your mind? How does being stronger makes you happy in and of itself, without the adding prospects of thiccness/mires? How does that work?

Shut up op.

I already do incline bench and weighted chin-ups as an accessory, and split squats are just a fucking meme compared to good old barbell squats.

most of these posts have nothing to do with what you're saying mane. also
>"h-he has different goals than me, probably a kv h-haha... why don't girls like my 30%bf bearmode?"
I'll think of your chubby ass as my 11x7incher explodes inside of my 11/10 gf tonight.

>I'll probably kill myself when I'm 30 or so (21 right now).
Have you considered the fact that not everybody want to kill themselves? Some - believe it or not - prefer to be healthy and live long healthy lives. Shocking, I know. And that is why training for strenght and mobility and eating healthy can be rewarding without any external motivation.

>kv
?

that's a very long sentence for someone that short

>living past 35
>ever
why? it's literally downhill life.
seriously though, it was a serious question. like, can you describe how it makes you feel? because honestly I'm under the impression that it's all competition (even powerlifters and other non dyels admit their main motivation is that they want to be better than the next guy). I never bought that feel good "compete with your past self" thing, thought it was just a cope.

>living past 35

>any sentence longer than 15 words is grounds for memeing
now I'm sure you're a burger. also you're obsessed with height. who hurt you?

>why?
Maybe I want to have many beautiful white blue eyed children and watch them grow up and get children of their own, Mr Shlomo Goldberg.
If you can only motivate yourself with external rewards there must be something seriously wrong with you. You know, there are people who do far more useless things than fitness just because they find it interesting even though they know they'll never get anything out of it.

Yes, where are you from?

>be healthy and live long healthy lives
You'll have health problems regardless past 40.
That plus I'm too lazy to study and too beta to be an adventurer/whatever you call those old guys who live comfy lives in shitholes countries. Don't want to become a cuck, success as a "self made man" is 10% hard work, 90% luck so can't do that. So yeah, i'll probably kill myself pretty soon t b h. Can't get on govt bucks because people would talk shit about me on Veeky Forums and /pol/ threads.

French (in b4 manlet country), why you wanna hook up or something?

>white
>blue eyes
pick one?
Also congrats on falling for the children meme
>in b4 /pol/ bullshit about "perpetuating your bloodline"
(I actually have no thoughts at all on having a family t b h so if that's your thing...)
Also as I said, I enjoy lifting, while I'm doing it. It makes me feel good and it's interesting to read about. But the fact of knowing that I'm getting stronger, taken outside of the context, has no meaning for me.

Thanks user