What lifts do I need to look like this and how long would it take me without steroids?

What lifts do I need to look like this and how long would it take me without steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtArt5n1cM
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=x4zm9L4rIGw
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wont achieve that natty

Why not?
>inb4 you're a lazy roider who thinks the natty limit is someone like train to look good naked

He has hgh gut and depending on how tall he is that cannot be achieved naturally

former russian oly lifter who throws 200kg+ over his head daily, weighs 100+kg and is constantly low bf. You think regular people are capable of that shit natty?

You are new to this aren't you?

>that
>HGH gut

>6'0 and 230+ lbs lean
>OHPs 355 lbs

If you think this is possible natty you're the dumbest motherfucker on this board.

Without those god tier genetics it isn't possible

Here he is before he started "lifting hard and eating super clean and resting super hard"

Is that really him?

yup, he has been competing since he was about 16

All of them.

I can't tell you how long it will take you OP, but I wish you the best. You will certainly person to ever achieve this if you manage to pull it off, but maybe you will defy human physiology.

if you trained from a young age, you would look like this with 16, with less overall mass(less muscle, but same proportion 85-90kg).
I know a German Chad who looked like that with 95kg, he did only water-polo.

Yeah, there are a bunch of "young Klokov videos" on YouTube. His father was a champion so he has been training hard since day 1

lmao gtfo

Serious answer?
250kg Front Squat
150kg OHP
300kg Deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtArt5n1cM

You just need all around heavy lifts, train for 5+ years and make sure your deadlift is absolute god tier for thickness.

Steroids would be easier.

>280kg stiff leg deadlift
>mfw

>he thinks he can reach the level of an Olympic super heavyweight with 5 years of natty powerlifting

the state of this fucking board

And he's fucking disabled with one longer leg
What excuse do we have?
Also, it's a 300kg Deadlift

my right leg is an inch longer than my left

>tfw only 1pl8 dl after 3 months of lifting

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
Is this the greatest hymn ever created?

asjkdaskljkaslasdjklasdjkasdjkl I lost

>BDL

YeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE UNCLE PAIN

Probably a year

"My ultimate goal - I was finally stronger than my father had ever been." The shit that drives these people is just different

It's possible ,just like God-Emperor of Veeky Forumsness Scooby has done. But it will likely take at least 5-15 years of hardcore diet maintenance and maximized, perfected workouts.

I hate this stupid shit. How long till X?
You fucking retards, every's body is different. Proportions, limb lengths, muscle insertions, clavicle width, hip socket depth and whatever else
No matter how much you roid or train towards a certain aesthetic you find appealing, you will very likely never look exactly like you imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=x4zm9L4rIGw
this is

Fuck this is amazing, thanks user.

GDR anthem is beautiful as well. Say what you will about the Eastern block, but some godly music came from there.
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM

need me a 5 pound munch rn

He's trolling, I hope

also 200kg paused snatch

>thinks that is a bubble gut
>thinks its caused by HGH not insulin
Are you retarded?

Based user

The first step to getting muscles is fixing your diet, eat healthy for a month and then start working out while still using a protein based diet.