Why are fat people who get skinny so irritating...

Why are fat people who get skinny so irritating? It's like they want to get the exact same respect that people who were never fat get, instead of just accept they're still that disgusting fat guy underneath their new body. It is just annoying how arrogant those motherfuckers are. We need to invent a new category for 'former fat people' so that we can spot them and properly shun them.

Let people enjoy their new bodies. Why are you so bitter? If you work hard to look good, you should be able to show off.

and no, I've never been fat.

this

Why are people that got for so irritating?
They should just accept that they are still the same dyel guy underneath their new body.
It's just annoying how arrogant those motherfucker are.

>It's like they want to get the exact same respect that people who were never fat get
>I need someone I can feel superior over
>I am an insecure hugless beta virgin with a micro penis

That got Fit**

t. fatasses

t dyel

t. loose skin

People are often fat because their parents, school and society fucked them from the start. If they overcame that, they have a right to be arrogant and deserve respect.

youre just a bitter knobhead

congrats to all success stories

no matter how much weight you lose you'll always have your silly putty skin to deal with "knobhead"

do you think 'fat people' only includes 400lbs+

you really are a knobhead

You sound mad and triggered and should kill yourself.

But for the sake of the argument, I try to liken it how celebrities get much praise and respect for coming off drugs (Eminem, Lohan, Spears to an extent, Downey Jr. although he's actually a cool guy, you know the type). Why do I get no praise for never having been a junkie in the first place? REEEE

because it's easier to avoid addiction than control it

Untrue. I've had my fair share of drug related escapades, I'm just enough of a well-adjusted adult not to have it take over my life and ability to function. That alone is a struggle for most. Notice how I said never been a junkie, not never having taken drugs to begin with. Staying clean per se is breddy ezpz all things considered.

Why are short people who get tall so irritating? It's like they want to get the exact same respect that people who were never short get, instead of just accept they're still that disgusting manlet underneath their new body. It is just annoying how arrogant those motherfuckers are. We need to invent a new category for 'former manlet' so that we can spot them and properly shun them.-

okay so you've never been addicted and you literally agreed with me

maybe you should avoid drugs because the few you did made you retarded

Why are black people who get skin bleaching done so irritating? It's like they want to get the exact same respect that people who were never black get, instead of just accept they're still that disgusting nigger underneath their new body. It is just annoying how arrogant those motherfuckers are. We need to invent a new category for 'former niggers' so that we can spot them and properly shun them.

Meh I'm just shitposting mostly, even said so in my first post. I came unprepared to this weak argument.

>why are fat people who got skinny so irritating
>they're still that disgusting fat guy

No you fucktard are you retarded

They've changed themselves entirely and it sounds like you're being a cunt and treating them like they're still fat

kek

I'm only arrogant towards lardasses who go all "hurr durr I can't lose weight it's literally impossible for me durrrrrr".

No, they should be humble still

Everyone should be

You sound bitter as fuck, were you a former fat? They tend to project
I've never been fat in my life but I always congratulate noticable weight loss on fats

Nice mistake there, fingers too fat for the keyboard again?

>What is better - to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

>Everyone should be
t. weakling fatty
Can't stand that other people are better than you?

I'm a former fatty and I actually agree. I don't think people need recognition for no longer being a fat sack of shit. Getting Veeky Forums is a feat worthy of praise. That actually requires proper nutrition/lifting, whereas to be thin, you just need to eat less.

i'm a former fat person but meek and sheepish because of how viciously the world treated me while fat

went from 200lbs to 125lbs (girl), was fat until around the age of 24

>would you have guessed I was xxx kg at one point?!

Yes. Your fucked skin makes that obvious

This, growing up my parents didn't give a shit about me getting fat and getting pushed around at school for being a fat idiot didn't help. It wasn't until high school until I finally said enough is enough and started getting Veeky Forums