Facial Aesthetics Thread

post your face (or face gains/progress) so we can mire you.

you do know that most of these people on this anime board have 4/10 face genetics right?

taking pics for Veeky Forums shure is sad....

Is that actually you? damn u good looking. how do you get your brows to look bushy like that?

ur eye area is a bit too beta and its hurting you, but u still good looking.

U should get a tan to make u look hotter

i rate u a 8/10 irl standards

>chadisback.jph
topkek

Ah good opportunity, I've posted my face before in another thread but had shitty hair, what do you guys think of this now?

U have a bit of a babyface. I would advise you to cut to get a lean face and a noticatble jawline.

ur hairline and ur head shape is questionable.

ur philtrum is a bit long and you have thin lips.

u dont really have that strong of a lower thirds, but i guess its proportional to your face judging from this angle.

Your eyes have potential. I would suggest you use castor oil or vaseline to grow out your eyebrows. apply a bit of those things before you sleep everyday. and your brows will soon grow.

Eyebrows are seriously underrated, they help frame your eyes.

u should get a olive tan by going outside or something. or by eating carrots.

also build a thick neck, because it helps frame your face. look at this picture. make sure u have the muscular/developed upper body and shoulders, lats to make the thick neck not look out of place.

I'm getting better looking on my cut as the face fat disappears and the jawline gets more defined.

Please analyze me too

Acne and a big nose are making me hate my life

> tfw off brand Christian Guzman

keep on cutting.

u have nice eyebrows and nice eyes (though a bit beta and not narrow slayer eyes, but still good),

ur pretty good looking i would say but keep cutting

get a olive skin tone tan

You look great, and racial ambiguity will help you with women as you don't fall under a particular "I don't date -blanks-" if you're in a southern state.

Just get strong and don't be creepy and you should have no problem pulling whoever you want.

Yeah I look young despite my age, I'm still cutting at the moment since I'm overweight. Oh I have brilliant hairline and that, it's just how I've styled the hair does it not look good?

Meh fuck all I can do with my philtrum. What is lower thirds? Sorry autist. Doing castor oil at the moment, have been doing it past month so far, how long on average does this take? I know they are, take away anyones eyebrows and they look fucking stupid.

I'm currently eating sweet potato for that, has much more packed and its getting sunny here so I should get a decent tan.

Do you know how I can achieve this? I already have a huge frame so the neck is all I'm missing body wise that is big.

i'd tone down the hair a lil but u a pretty dude 4 sure.

picture is blurry but u look like a nice normal guy who might be funny.

you two actually look like you lift, but everyone else i have seen so fat look like they never lifted in their life...

ultra chads pls leave

>niggerlips

Boy, if you don't...

tin

E Y E
Y
E

ur really good looking. why would u want to be analyzed.

i would say build a thicker neck (optional) and fill out your eyebrows even more. grow out your eyelashes too to make it more prettier.

ur hairline is pretty questionable, but sadly there is nothing u can do about it. though your jaw/lowerthirds area helps balance out your forehead.

your better looking than the 8/10 that i analyzed in the thread.

also where do you live btw? ur Social market value to women as an handsome ethnic minority might be different depending on which part of the US or wherever you live

Meh

are you a girl or boy?

trust me, its not always cool being "good looking" it has more downs that ups

Why the fuck are you so good looking?
I fucking hate being normal (maybe slightly below) Fuck I am going to die alone, because of people like you. I fucking hate this shit, why the fuck are your faces so good. Oh my God I may aswell fucking kill myself what the fuck is wrong with me, I hate being normal.

BUILD A THICK NECK. thats all i can say.

ur eyes and brows are a bit weird, but fill out your eyebrows

your hair is weird, i would suggest getting a long top short sides

>it has more downs than ups.
Then make yourself fucking ugly like the rest of us then

What are you bro

>tfw nieghborhood crackhead

Can someone here analyze my face?

just be confident bro, we will ALL make it

u give the same vibe i get from that rich fuck with the lamborghinis and books in his garage in those weird ass selfhelp youtube commercials.
u attractive but change your look to less basic genX millennial-cusp early 30 something.

There is a lot of samefaging ITT. From obvious people.

change everything short of plastic surgery if u trying to get with girls.

I dont even lift

u look like tai lopez. i would suggest u cut a bit, get a thick neck, get a lil bit more tan, Use castor oil or vasline on your eyebrows to make it thicker, apply it before you sleep, ur nose is kinda weird tho.

u have a narrow face, but hopefully u are 6 feet tall and u can looks maxx using the advice i gave you.

ur above average and facially better than all those balding skinnyfatnumale cucks

You look pretty good tbqh

woah bro that's like so eye-opening. you definitely made me glad for being ugly now

looks like your lips take quite the beating from dicks on a regular basis

except that's what I am.

I had to get ready in 5 minutes today so I threw on an old shirt and put some stuff in my hair. Besides I'm more concerned about my KNOWLEDGE.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU THAT IS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY CHAD!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EXIST TO GET PUSSY WET, I AM FUCKING NORMAL AND I BASICALLY CAN'T GET ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE YOURSELF, I FUCKING HATE ALL YOU ATTRACTIVE FAGGOTS

Born and raised in texas
Ethnicity- North indian

вы pyccкии?

пpeкpacны~

FUCKING UNDERRATED POST THIS SO MUCH, THIS SO MUCH

u look beta as fuck. get rid of those gay homosexual glasses, you twink.

Your lips thin as fuck, and your philtrum is too long.

ur nose is big and ears are big.

ur eyes are bug eyes and not aesthetic.

but you have really nice eyebrows.

You have a pencil neck and I assume narrow shoulders.

Build a thicker neck and lift weights, you degenerate cuck twink.

Hopefully, your 16 - 20 years old, so hopefully your facial features will mature and develop. there is no hope for your big dumbo ears and nose.

OY VEY

CHADJEET CONFIRMED.

i heard texan women are pretty open to indians at least in Austin and the texan major cities. so i think you will slay a ton of southern belles.

this has to be a troll

>samefaging this hard

Couple of years old pic of me doing a faggot ass face when my ig was a cringe compilation

You have good structure just need to lose some weight. As for your hair I'd suggest getting the sides taken down short with clippers and leave the top and quarter parts a little longer.

Not ugly and have potential. You'll be really happy with face gains if you lose weight.

>filename
>May 11th, 2017
>couple years old

kek, sure buddy.

Screencapped idiot

You have very soft feminine features, your nose is soft, your lips are joocy and your eyes are slanted in a feminine way too. Even your cheeks are rosy

u look a bit nordkukish but i think your good looking.

most people i noticed on this thread have beta eyes and not necassairly jeff seid slayer eyes. blue eyes are pretty cute tho, and it appeals to women but i still think you have great eyes and great brows. honestly your pretty good looking, ur neck isnt really much of a pencil. u have nice hairline, as well as a cool hairstyle.

ur good looking and ur tanned. u will slay women.

u have a masculine/muscular prettyboy appeal.

>IMG
hmm nice try post a picture of you with 4 fingers up then if it is you

ur features are weird, but i would say your pretty in a good way. u remind me of gregg sulkin.

u have a prettyboy appeal

I only go to the gym or the grocery store. I think I'm above average, but, so does everyone else that's ugly. Give it to me f a m

Currently tired as all fuck. And yes, my hairline is pretty bad.

Great looking
I would thicken your neck
Also really great

Face is pretty average, you don't look bad though

chadjeet

or mexicanchad??

or arab chad

ur midface is a bit too long, but have really really nice skin. nice eyebrows, eyes are kinda betaish but theyre still kinda cute.

Ur jawline is pretty good.

Currently doing so, I was 128kg last December and recently hit 117kg so I think I'm doing well so far. Yeah I can see what the other guy said about it now, its the hair that is making it look like I have a weird head I'll get this sorted out at the barbers tomorrow thank you.

Thanks anons, you're good bros.

looking good friend. beta eyes but ur have good eyebrows. i would thicken ur brows with vaseline or castor oil. u should a get a tan.

ur midface is slightly too long but u cant do anything about it.

well, i like the ups
np bro, everyone is beautiful
chill, its not about the look
yes,quite hard, i am not posting in this tread anymore

ur giant nose and low cheekbones doesnt really compliment the rest of your face.

ur hair game is good (stubble, brows, eyelashes).

i would say to build a thicker neck to masculinize your slightly weak features

I see your face everywhere, please stop posting insecure fuck

nice jawline and very good masculine chin. sexual dimorphism is legit

Soc says im an easy 8
And yes unlike this gay board there are actual girls giving the ratings
So if you think im less than a 9 fuck you gay losers

do you realize how pathetic you are?

You constantly look sad as fuck, cheer up lad

ur really good looking my friend.

but a 9 would be someone like francisco lachowski

Yikes

Son?

no shit. looks like your earlobes do though

>76 / 29 / 31 / 1

Faggots.

you dont even lift, 80% of Veeky Forums doesnt lift, 60% of these people are here for a ego boost, wtf am i doing here, i have a life -_-

U mirin?

your insecurity is showing

LOL.

both of your eyes are weird as fuck.

though the guy is still pretty handsome.

you look like crimson chin

Where's your pic bro I don't see it
Thanks but that is not a 9 more like a 6

Talking about eyes, I think it is because of eyelids being a bit "froggy" (idk thats how I perceive it), like a bit of fat making it puffy or smth
Havent thought about thickening eyebrows, might seem good - will try
And a tan - I used to be a guy that was always all for maximum pale but I have came to realisation that I dont have that kind of skin, in fact people always told me I look good tanned so I will definitely try it. Thanks for great post bro

u look like a guy that gay guys would go after.

I would say just get a olive tan. mhmm philtrum is a bit too long. u should grow out ur stubble to look more handsome and frame your jaw. ur low cheekbones are a bit feminine. also try lowering BF percentage

make your eyebrows thicker and dense through vaseline .

u have a appeal to women

/thread

lmao I dont need to validate my own attractiveness with a bunch of random people, but yeah, im the loser here of course ;)

This.

Thanks for saying I'm attractive it means alot to me

yah i guess its a bit froggy due to the fat. well u cant do anything about eyes so just work with you have. maximize ur eyebrow aesthetic.

also, most people look better with a tan desu (just dont go jersey shore extreme)

a tan makes you glow, hides blemishes, makes your muscles (especially abs chests delts and what not) pop out more if that makes sense

a tan looks both good on guys and girls. a tan will make you "hot" in the eyes of women (you have everything set, a tan will set you to the next level).

You're average my dude. Nobody would turn and double take if they saw you on the street

please rate

pic is from a year ago, but I hate myself too much now to take pictures of myself. I look the same now just with shittier hair

>IMG_20150917

Post an up to date pic, seems a bit odd you using a two year pic, catfish?

got a big nose