>tfw still look dyel

Post Pics

hello fellow turquoise toucan

been lifting for almost a year now. I wanna die

Are you me? How long have you been lifting? 4 months here

Lifting since February

wtf user me too, you may actually be me

What the fuck.

Please post a vid of both your bench and OHP, I'm speechless.

>When you can OHP as much as you bench

user...

I've been lifting 3 months,can bench 155lbs once and OHP 100lbs once
teach me senpai

>OHP = Bench

What the fuck

>everyone is a chestlet

Do we really need to have a flat bench thread up at all times? Are you guys just not learning? What is going on here?

I don't look that good tho....
5'8
Is it possible that being so light inflates the scores?
Bench 250
Squat 350
Deads 405
OHP 145

He's push pressing most likely you retards.

definitely

I can't help it senpai :( when I was lifting seriously two years ago my 1RM bench was 185# while my squat was 345 (and I could've gone a bit higher probably, only tested once).

Fell out of lifting for awhile due to depression, but I'm back at it now and still at lmao 150#, dunno what the fuck is wrong with me. Haven't been to the gym in a month though due to work, and I saw a video about scapular retraction in the meantime that seemed really helpful. Going back to tomorrow and I'm really hoping it makes a difference.

Dunno how some of you fucks bench 225 your first time though, JUST

>benching 225 first time

That's called being 400 pounds.

I should mention that I fell for the SL 5x5 meme for too long when I was at the 185/345 split, but even when I started incorporating more bench my progress was really slow. also
>tfw chest gap and keratosis pilaris on my pecs

Who here about to make it?

not even most likely, that's 100% push pressing

funny that there's an additional option for push presses on the site yet everyone fills in his push press number at strict press. It's anatomically impossible to press this close to your bench unless rotator is fully fucked or whatever

ugh step up that bench mate, could easily be at 115-120 if you fixed form judging by your vertical pressing strength

Fucking amateurs

Yeah, probably, but I just started out with a bigger press from SS and haven't stalled on either since switching to a TM variant. I don't hope so, but realistically, I should be stalling soon on my press and the bench will have time to catch up.

Look at that, it's John fucking Haack.

>Benchpressing less than 200 lbs
>call yourself a man
Pick one fagot
Oops already did it for you

this desu senpai

I bench 185 1rm and even I know this

lol

How fucking fat are you?

Dang I thought my dl was my best lift. I-I guess that's good.

218lbs at 5'11, not fat enough for that to be the main problem. Otherwise the site would say it was normal instead of pathetically weak, since it accounts for bodyweight.

>218lbs at 5'11

fucking lose some weight you fat piece of shit

im 188 lbs at 5'11 and I look like a chubby fuck

what are your lifts?

I need to skip a leg day, and start doing some bench press with chin-ups :D

[Wake me up inside]

[Can't wake up]

6'2" 225, 2.5 years lifting

Your deadlift makes absolutely no sense to me. How do you bench 235 and pull 320 for a fucking 1rm? Srs, plz respond.

I SKIP FUCKING ARM DAY

>Is it possible that being so light inflates the scores?
definitely
holy fuck how can you be so small with those lifts?

He has good genetics

>FUCKING OHP

I'm a teen, I don't call myself a man.

You shouldn't call yourself a man either, if you're over 19 then I'd call you a manchild.

pics?

Probably stops at 90 degrees. Triceratops get a workout but not the pterodactyls.

I dont? those numbers are my calculated 1rm, but i put in for my bench 200x5(6 sets) and 275 for dl x5 (x6 or 8 sets)

for the most part i've been cutting, maybe that explains it? i started a year ago.

b&

5'9 184
425 squat
505 deadlift
270 bench

>tfw benchlet

> tfw still dyel

>6'4
>285 bench
>425 diddly
>335 squat

Still a damn chest and lat-let though.

It's because bench/chest needs volume to improve and beginner/lp programs almost universally have shitty bench volume. I mean, 3-10 sets for chest PER WEEK is fucking ridiculous. Most people need more volume than that to improve their bench in any meaningful way.

>5'8
>He has good genetics.
user...

literally fucking kill me

6'1
97kg

OHP 25kg, anymore than that and I literally kill my left shoulder and have to give up any heavy shit for a week or so, so I think I might actually have something wrong with me.

>tfw never hit 1/2/3/4

Good to see im not the only chestlet

6' 210 lbs

Guess it's time to add another leg day and just combine chest and shoulders.

t-rex mode is real. I just fucking love squatting. My top half doesn't look as bad as this is making out though.

Idk how accurate the one rep max calculator on this is though. Just added front squats, weighted dips and power cleans into my workout.

T-rex crew WDWTT?

Two italians with extra meatballs x 5

you're not properly doing OHP...

I strict press my best bench because I never bench. The two times a year that I memebench along with my gym bro it's a shit form triceps extension with 0 pecs.

Manlet gains

>not squatting
found your problem

what the fuck are your lifts