How do I get the /Brad Pitt/ aesthetic? Does it matter what I eat, or is it purely calories? Pic related

How do I get the /Brad Pitt/ aesthetic? Does it matter what I eat, or is it purely calories? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

popworkouts.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

How about you read the fucking sticky and don't try to play life as somebody else? Lift weights, eat right, and be patient. There is no shortcut or meme workout/diet. The sooner you stop believing you can look like brad pitt, jared leto, the mountain, the rock, or anyone who isn't standing in the mirror every time you look in it, the better. You are you and will never be anyone else; with hard work, time, and brains you can be the best possible version of you that you can be.

Or you can spend years chasing some carrot-on-a-stick movie character's digitally enhanced physique. It's up to you, friend

Yes

Those aren't "cable curls." Those are cable Flys. And all of these workouts are chest exercises, when brad Pitt in fight Club has a small chest.

Bro, I just want to be very lean with muscles. Sorry bro.

How long should it take

Eat one big meal every other day. Fast the rest of the time. Fast two consecutive days once a week. Workout like you normally would, but maybe with less intensity on fasting days. Do this until you hit your goal.

Why not just eat 1600 calories a day? I'm 5'11"

Why would I want to torture myself with the starvation meme

It doesn't matter. If you can do keto on a 1,600 kcal until you reach your goal that will do it. But do you have the discipline to stick to it? That's where fasting comes in. Its fucking easy. You just don't eat.

HGH goes way up. I know the corporate food oligopoly Jew says to eat every 5 minutes, but believe it or not, you won't die. That's why you store fat for fuel when you have to kill your next meal.

10,000 years ago, that's what you had to do. Plus your body fat has tons of nutrients, and autophagy is great for he body.

Not OP, but similar goals. Should I bulk up before doing this? Like 6' 165 right now.

All right, can you be a little more specific though? My goal here it to look like Brad Pitt, or at the very least be very lean with some muscles at 5'11".

On the days I don't fast, what should I be eating and how many calories?

this meme is getting DHFJDBNA

1. Starve yourself.
2. Do some push ups

That's it.

The thing about Brad Pitt's physique from Fight Club is that once you're well into your journey to reaching it, you realize that it isn't very impressive.

Starve myself to what extent though? How many calories a day boi ?

kill

your

self

Sample meal:

>3 cups of broccoli, red cabbage, tomatoes, onions, garlic, serrano pepper (in order of amount) all chopped up
>2 cups protein (chicken breast or some meat, no skin, fat trimmed), chopped
>1.5-2 cups of shredded cheese (whatever your favorite is)
>Cajun seasoning to taste (has salt, tastes good)

Cook the veggies and protein in a pan. Add cheese near finished to melt.

Kcal amount? I dunno. 1,000? 1,500?

You'll be full as fuck, and full of energy if you eat that every other day. You can experiment with fasting too. Fast 2 days this week. 5 days the next week. Every other day the week after, etc.

It's fucking easy mode. Basically low carbs, some fat, some protein, lots of low carb veggies. Tons of nutrients. Or you can just eat a fast food meal every other day. The effect will be similar, but maybe less nourishing.

>incline bench press
>cable "curls" flys
>regular bench press
>for an all abs/arms lean physique

That might actually be the most retarded infograph I've ever seen

Continued:

As long as you don't fast more than 5 days straight, you should be fine without a doctor's supervision assuming you have no preexisting conditions. Best of luck, user.

that's just for Mondays brah. This link has the full workout

Fasting-kun, I'm actually really shit when it comes to cooking. Can I just drink 3 Soylent bottles (400 calories each for a total of 1200 calories) every other day instead,

Or 4 bottles to get to 1600 calories.

>popworkouts.com

lol are you 16?

the only fucking reason why that body looks so good is because it has Brad Pitt's face on it, anyone else would just look like a skinny fuck

I'd rather be a skinny fuck than a skinnyfat weakling fuck.

aspire to more than that

Ottermode/Brad Pittmode is my ideal body. I don't want to become too huge like hulk/shrek or whatever.

+2

bait?

I'm dead fucking serious when I say my ideal body is ottermode.

he is like 6% body fat so just bulk until you can bench 2pl8 then eat nothing but protein shakes until you are that lean

75 PUSH UPS???? All at once?! Do you want to fucking kill yourself?

>3x15 on bench

? what do you mean?

is this routine good for the ottermode aesthetic ?

Tbqhwy whenever workouts are labeled as pictures in little infographs it's not serious. They're basically the young male internet user equivalent of fad diets you see on Dr. Oz and shit.

If you really want to go ottermode (slang for muscular, but still lean like Brad Pitt in Fight Club) just read the sticky. Stick to a simple beginner program and work out until you like what you see in the mirror.

thanks user.