Pull out my rock solid 6 inch erection

Pull out my rock solid 6 inch erection

>haha is that it user, I always knew you had a small dick

Every moment I live is torture

>im so tired

This never happened, user

Real talk 6 in isn't as bad as Veeky Forums makes it out to be. According to statistics online it's almost exactly average for healthy white people.

take off my panties, he sees my 1" diameter vagoo

>lmao I knew you were a roastie whore, what a loose sl00t

i just want to be loved

>1" diameter vagoo

Why do I hate vaginas? They are so visually unappealing
Not gay by the way

Lets get down to it
How did you measure it six inch?
My normal erection is about six inches, but sometimes everything is just so right I get another inch and its THICC AND CUTE

They're basically giant innie scrotums crowned with a micropenis.

You've literally been cucked by fit into believing this is reality. Go outside bro.

What the fuck are those!?

maybe if you stopped fucking yourself with that giant black horsecock dildo your vajannan wouldn't be so wide

I also have a 6 incher bro but I havent been close to a woman in years so the only feedback about my dick comes from Veeky Forums its so disheartening

6.3 inches here I'm bigger then you pathetic dicklets
I'm also a kissles hugless virgin

Literally every thread on Veeky Forums at the current moment is the reason I think of leaving Veeky Forums eternally

I don't think I'll be browsing tonight

Oh and before I leave... My dick is 5 inches but I eat out my girlfriend like a fucking champion before sticking in my tiny pecker and cumming after like 1 minute

And yet she still looks at me like I'm a fucking greek god

Get good you insecure fuck. You're producing nothing to yourself or society by creating this thread

Protip: Learn to eat pussy and lick every last drop out of it

I have a 6.2" with 5" girth, similar boat, and it's often too big for my wife. No joke. Don't feel like you're small, m8. Veeky Forums ain't real life

>reddit spacing
>i-i think im gonna leave Veeky Forums forever!!
fuckkk

Greentext

5 incher reporting. The only reason I wish it was bigger is for sending dickpics. Otherwise it don't matter.

Also cunnilingus is literally for faggots.

>she looks at me like im a greek god
yeah because she doesn't see you, she still sees Tyrone from when she got RAILED by him earlier and is getting off on the fact that you just ate his cum out of her.

I think vagina's are ugly but I get that biological thing where I just want to fuck the shit out of them.

Genitals aren't good looking my dude.

A pair of tits and a nice ass is life though

Last night I met with an 18 year old sloot from tinder, tells me "i'm not hooking up tonight, I just want to meet"

2 hours later she's in her panties in my bed, and reaches down my boxers, takes out my dick. Pauses for a moment and says
>"....you're big"

Ends up jerking me off and begs for my cum, bust a huge load on her tits.

Begged to spend the night lol, girls that age are so clingy and worship you if you're 5+ years older than them.

>pull out rock hard 6.25in dick
>"user your dick is to big for me to humiliate you for"

Life is suffering

>tfw exactly 6''

please be joking OP

>mfw dick too big to wear gf's panties

>7.5'' on the dot
>girth 5-5.25''
feels pencil, man. i have an okay length, but i wish i had another inch of girth

>Sex with gf for the first time a few months ago
>pretty avg sized dick, 6.5 inches
>w-wow user, you're bigger than i expected for a smaller dude
>not sure if feelsgoodman

>gf of 2 years can't suck dick for shit
>I tried it on a dildo (same size as me) and its fucking easy
What the fuck?

What's the male equivalent of a pair of nice tits and ass then? I'm not gay so I can't tell.

disregarding the dildo part, maybe male mouths are bigger than female mouths, just saiyan

She's just not applying herself. 2 years is more than long enough to get better

>I tried it on a dildo
user..

Same size. Gf doesn't even want me to eat her out. PIV right from the get go is fine with her.

That's what I'm thinking but she does genuinely try. Its gotten to the point where she's lost enthusiasm (she used to be very keen and likes it) because she just can't pleasure me. Her mouth is bigger than mine or at least roughly equal

I had to know so I'm not talking shit about something I don't understand. It really isn't hard aside from the gag reflex which lessens after a couple mins, let alone practicing 100s of times.

Manley detected

She just doesn't want you to get herpes on your mouth user