Anyone want to hear the story of a man who went from the best two years of his life, to losing everything...

Anyone want to hear the story of a man who went from the best two years of his life, to losing everything? Some might say whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger, well I might just end up ending it all next month. I'm waiting for some bad news at this point, and I might have lost everything in life. One month, countdown begins

Its over senpai, I lost everything

Can't keep this chin up, I know what is on the road for me

What happened, m8?

>Can't keep this chin up

try pullups my friend, you might benefit from the pronated grip

boo fucking hoo you wanker.

as we speak there are white people getting chopped up by gangs in africa.

Couple of things

1. Mods feel free to delete this thread, I've made a mistake by posting this here since I know people who visit this place and If I explain they will know it is me
2. I'm rethinking this situation and I will use this time, I will use this time to get my life back on track, I have one month, 30 days to get it together and I will do everything in my power to not end up like this
3. There is no choice/path in the road than what we make of it, I have nothing else to lose since I have lost everything, It is over, but I will be back

Losing my life in a month

Fuck off, you have no idea what I've been going through

>tldr. I don't care anymore and will get my shit together again, this is a test either from god or my own life however this is just a test, I am a man, not a child, I will figure this out

Keep your anger and direct it towards taking you to the top. Cut the people from your life who need to be cut and work with what you can, leave what you can't.

why don't you just tell us what the fuck happened you edgy emo faggot

Dude, you'll be fine. Worst comes to worst just start bartending while you finish up school.

I thought you had cancer or something.

Just get a different job?

Fugg, baleted it and he even had trips. What's goin on?

>Been trying to learn python
Learn something better.

>What references will vouch for me?
>The guys from this current job probably wont vouch for me at all
>No references, good luck finding a corporate job again

Why he delete his post:

I will be losing my job in June

These are my certs and I'm pretty sure I will have a hard time looking for work/finding a job going forward

CCNP Route
CCNA R/S
CCNA Security
Comptia Net+
Comptia Sec+
Comptia A+
Cisco Meraki CMNA
Juniper experience
Fortinet NSE 1-4 certifications and experience up to NSE 7 however never took the cert
Been trying to learn python, and complete CCNP Switch/Tshoot

Its all over now, losing my job in June

Completed AS degree in secure network design/ Never graduated since began working and couldn't finish one class
>1 class to get my degree

something's sus

Had quads actually, his post was this:

>The guys from this current job probably wont vouch for me at all

Why? What did you do that you couldn't make one friend?

Why are people here such pussies? You're crying about losing your fucking job when you have certs up the ass AND you're still in school? Fucking shit yes you should kill yourself. This world has enough betas already

Oh, I literally did nothing wrong no mistakes and no issues

The only thing is they misunderstood my skill level and I'm coming in from a different specialty, no mistakes however, I made myself look like I don't know shit in this job/role.

>they still hired me on

Well yea, there is no on the job training and good luck figuring out how their infrastructure works and is setup

>I'm looking for attention on the low key
>Here's my recent job interviews/offer letter

I am 24 and I have never had a job. Your standards for killing yourself are very low. If you have marketable skills just get a job in your field.

>You will be more successful than me one day

This faggot is so pathetic that he won't even greentext his story. What are you expecting? Just to get on here, bitch about how sad your worthless life is, with no details, and for us to beg you to be happy and stop crying?

KYS tonight and get it over with, faggot.

You're a fucking cuck for having such a defeatist attitude when you have all that experience and qualifications. Pathetic to the point of "planning" suicide because you're not sure if job hunting will be hard in a month.

You're in a far better position than the average NEET piece of shit on Veeky Forums. If you don't wake the fuck up and get your act together, then forget waiting the 30 days and just do it now.

>I'll be fine btw
I've already got my shit together, just need to shit post tonight and let it out for once
>I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a long time
>Hold me Veeky Forums
>Someone hold me