I’m going to post this every day until you remember it

I’m going to post this every day until you remember it

Sauce on pic?

this gave me quite the sensible chuckle.

Huh?

I HATE it

oh shit wrong thread

HE HATES IT

it's a pretty cool place to visit. I never realized it was in the middle of San Antonio, my mental picture always had it in the middle of a desert.

shit like that is why I like to study history; correcting my own misconceptions

I pass by it at least once a week. It's kinda ridiculous to forget about it.

Why does everyone think Texas is a desert? Only the far western tip of Texas is.
I honestly blame all those westerns that were filmed in Arizona but set in Texas, like Rio Bravo.

Don't worry user. This thread is for Mexicans only.

somebody stole the figurines and i can't deal with it

What is it

>it's a pretty cool place to visit. I never realized it was in the middle of San Antonio, my mental picture always had it in the middle of a desert.

Huh same here until I read your post kek.

>build the most expensive set ever for accuracy
>everyone hates movie
>biggest flop ever
i still like it :'(

The first gay bar in North America

Kek

Check my doobs now

Well if nothing else you know your taste sucks.

Good movies often flop hard. Blade Runner for example.

I've been there and the San Jactinto battleground. The Texan Revolution is pretty underrated.

it was pretty shit, that's why

had some great moments, but it was trying too hard to deconstruct legends in a film about a legend

>billy bob thornton

I liked it a lot. The reason it bombed is bc none of the latinos wanted to go see their own ppl slaughtered.

Bump

Yeah, seeing pictures of it online is weird because they never show the fact that it's right next to the Rivercenter and across the street from Ripley's Believe It or Not.

There's also a war miniatures store for wargamming less than 300 feet away to the right, but I already have enough autistic hobbies to not get sucked into starting that.

Its nice to pass by it after going on the riverwalk and walking around the downtown area but the place is a gift shop and there's really nothing to do inside.

>but it was trying too hard to deconstruct legends in a film about a legend
>implying the Alamo was just a legend and not a genuine historical event worthy of a realistic depiction

>painstakingly recreate Al n' Moe's from period maps as a movie set
>make a replica that has a more "authentic" experience than the actual alamo
>becomes a tourist attraction called Alamo Village
>now shuttered because it was falling apart

this isnt 9/11

Stop it! It just makes it harder to bear with the fact that it's forever gone now

Whenever I see this post i just think of non Americans being confused and laugh at that thought :)

A... lmao!

You don't have to go too far west of San Antonio before the hill country gives way to chaparral and that is practically just a bushy dessert anyway

What is that thing again its on the tip of mt tounge

KUYASHI

Where's the basement
?

I 'member