Who here /fat/?

>500 cal & exercise for a month
>drop 20lbs the first two weeks
>plateau for two weeks despite huge deficit
>week 5 arrives
>start losing again

Will I ever have another stretch as productive as the first two weeks? Why did I plateau?
sw: 228lbs
cw: 208lbs
gw: 140lbs

losertown predicted I would be 140 by august, but that 2 week plateau messed up my 200lb goal weight.

no, your first two weeks you lose your water and poop weight.

most weeks will be 1-3 pounds. If you want to hate life you can push it up to 7, but I don't recommend it.

How can I push it up to 7?

also I'm 22, not 90. I'll lose like 5lb a week on 500cal a day.

eating 400 calories a day of protein, doing an ECA stack, and ~2+ hours of steady state cardio.

Don't be stupid, calm down and be patient

did you readjust your TDEE for the new weight loss?
tell me you're not this retarded

it's hard to be patient. I want to be cute now.
antipsychotics made me ugly.

Are you on a 500 calorie deficit or diet?

500 calorie diet.

no you arent

LOL! Good Lord, what do you eat? Some bland crackers and a small bowl of soup? 500 calories is literally nothing, like at least at 1,000 you could eat a bit more but at 500 calories you're eating like nothing. You might as well be fasting/starving yourself.

>goal weight: 140lbs

Are you a woman? How do you deal with hunger?

>500 calorie diet
>plateaued after 20 lbs

You're a liar. A fat fuckin' liar.

yes I am.

Occasional fasting, mostly not. I eat a head of lettuce a day which is 53 calories, the rest of my calories I spend on poultry or dairy with rice cakes for desert. snack are cucumbers, 20cal popsicles and pickles. Also I have 5cal a tbsp salad dressing and I put a couple tablespoons on every vegetable and then put it in a plastic box with a lid and shake it so it gets evenly distributed.

Yes, I'm a woman.
I deal with hunger by being borderline narcoleptic and sleeping 80% of the day. Today I slept on and off until 3pm and then I had a popsicle and then at 6 I had dinner (400 cal, biggest dinner so far but we ate at someone's house)

fat, yes.
liar, no.

>Why did I plateau?

Water weight? I do not know.

I started my cut for summer end of February, first two weeks it was 4-5kg (or 10lbs)

I went from 86kg to 82kg. Then nothing happened for a few weeks, even though strict eating schedule and same kind of training. Then it dropped almost 2kg-3kg to 79kg after another 2 weeks.

I´m down to 76kg right now and this has been the "plateau" for the last 2-3 weeks. I don´t have much to lose anymore for my goal weight, just another 4-5 kg

Either this is a troll or you're delusional.

There is no way you would plateau like that if you weren't supplementing your caloric intake somehow. Otherwise, you would defy the known laws of physics and your home country would have you in quarantine, studying your metabolism in order to create perpetual energy.

tl;dr You are lying

rtl;dr 6/10 troll

this

My scale might be broken too, because I took a shit and then weighed myself and I was 7lbs heavier.

It's called anti-crapper

what did he mean by this?

The more aggressively you cut weight the faster and harder you will plateau

A plateau makes sense actually. You're body responds to stress so an extreme lack of food will cause your metabolism to slow down. they also mentioned they don't do much but sleep all day so their caloric requirement is probably pretty low. That and low metabolism explains narcolepsy.

im not a medfag but I am a health science student

Yo real shit why did you choose this and not a more productive line of study. I'm not judging but I just don't get why people choose stuff like health science or sports medicine when there's careers like business, medical doctors and most of all engineering. I'm an EE student minoring in nuclear physics and I can't imagine spending 16 years in school to come out and not get a job paying 80k+ a year. I'm numbers and memory smart and like if that's not your thing I get that but what's your motivation?