Let's say I wanted to consume 10,000 calories a day but maintain my weight with exercise

Let's say I wanted to consume 10,000 calories a day but maintain my weight with exercise.

What foods are extremely calorie dense so I don't spend so much money buying meals, and what exercises burn the most calories in the shortest amount of time so I don't waste too much time working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Vitol-Russian-Weight-Gainer-Chocolate/dp/B00CJF81XW/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1494470475&sr=8-1&keywords=russian bear 5000 weight gainer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

butter and wrassling.

If you don't care about eating clean, pizza, ice cream, and cheeseburgers are very calorie dense. In terms of exercise: cardio, especially running, cycling, and rowing.

Are you in Asia?

Nope. I'm in burgerland.

Gomad

soda is cheap and full of calories.

>murika

Too good to be accidental

1 jar of peanut butter.
Why would you even eat that much. You'd need to workout at the athlete level to burn and consume that much.

>only 1 litre of coke
you know dam well all that foods goin to one gob

Just have 2 servings of Russian Bear 5000.

amazon.com/Vitol-Russian-Weight-Gainer-Chocolate/dp/B00CJF81XW/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1494470475&sr=8-1&keywords=russian bear 5000 weight gainer

halva is the most calorically dense food I know of that isn't eating pure fat

5 cups of gasoline

y tho?

hol up! Does that say KFC delivery?

Good luck exercising enough to burn 10,000 calories while your stomach is bursting with fat and grease

actually chuckled
this guy aint wrong.

kek

just drink olive oil