What do i do here

A yr ago i weighed about 150. Now i weigh 205-210. My problem is, im still fairly skinny. I used a home gym for a yr then started working out in a local gym and taking protein shakes etc. but when i went from 150 to like 190 i gained mostly fat. I should be my current size but weigh like 185 but instead in over 200. Im concerned i can only bulk up so much before i get too fat. Im still weak and dont wanna cut. I dont wanna end up 230lbs and still skinny with a huge gut, what do i do.

what

Don't just eat, lift you fucking moron.

I wont get bigger then will I goof, will hardly make gains

Whoops misread, i do lift everyday, more weight less reps

How tall are you?

6 foot 1

200 isn't terribly skinny then. Just focus on increasing your lifts. I don't think you'll need to cut if you gain enough muscle mass.

My arms are still small and my chest is fairly flat. Im still quite lanky even at 205

bro I'm 6'1" and weigh 135lbs how do you call that lanky

post selfie

You first. I have weird proportions m8, wide hips, flatter chest, flat back no traps. Skinny with a big stomach

Youre the one asking for advice..post a pic so we can more accurately tell you. between your given number stats and self reported mirror stats youre lying about one or both or have dysmorphia.

Spooped me good

I ran into the same issue. I was 145-200 in like two years but once I got to 200+ I started to feel chubby, but I didnt feel I was big enough to cut and be happy yet. Just keep lifting and eating, once you hit your goal weight cut back.Right now im bulking to 215 and cutting back to around 200-205.

I don't have a gut or anything but I just feel slightly pudgy. You'll gain muscle better at a higher calorie intake while lifting. You don't want to cut and be unhappy with how small you still look

Thank you mate good advice. What did you do in your situation? Just keep lifting and eating?

Bro I'm 6'3 and 195.. I'm slim but definitely not Skelly mode. Your arms are going to take forever to get bigger, get used to it fellow lanklet.

Keep lifting and eating dude, I would also recommend cardio if you're building up a tummy.

I'm getting slightly tubby and my muscles aren't defined but I know if I cut right now Ill be unahappy with how small I am. I'm bulking to 215 despite how fat i get, because i know when I cut back to 200 Ill look way more impressive.

Thanks mate but wont cardio kill gains? Or be pointless? I heard you need lower body fat or to burn more calories then you eat to burn belly fat. I was thinking of running once a week maybe

Meh fuck it, Keep bulking deal with the fat and start doing cardio when you're ready to cut i guess.

Just dont let yourself go too far/fat

Yeah. Whats the best way to check body fat? Short of seeing a doctor

Some scales have a guesstimate function, theres also handheld devices that some gyms have.

Either you suffer from body dismorphia or you've forgotten to increase the weight continually over the years.

Read the sticky

one day im gonna write a book called the things id do to katy perry

Calipers