There should be a board called /fat/ specifically for weight loss because there is such a difference between the...

There should be a board called /fat/ specifically for weight loss because there is such a difference between the mentality and methods of losing weight when you're obese versus improving fitness and building muscle when you aren't obese.

I say this as someone who went from a BMI of 35 to a bmi of 23, when you're obese you have no idea how to lose weight, have probably tried numerous fad diets and halfhearted attempts and you've been psychically mind cucked by the jews. You essentially need to be deprogrammed.

There's way more weight loss threads these days than 3-4 years ago. Weight loss threads were extremely rare. Why is everyone fat?

I totally agree. You could also consider it a place to actually discuss health and fitness instead of the meme tier bullshit fit has become in recent years.

>there is such a difference between the mentality and methods of losing weight when you're obese versus improving fitness and building muscle when you aren't obese.
No there's not you dumb /qa/dditor, it's all for the goal of self improvement. Stop trying to split up boards.

Get fucked and use the degradation as motivation you pathetic fat cunt

I'm surprised that there aren't more. I think many fatties get a sudden burst of motivation - try to do something about their weight loss and then they either lose focus, can't decide what to do or can't actually realistically do their meme diet.

Either way, obesity is getting out of control and it is making people fucking disgusting and becoming MORE socially acceptable.

I don't hate memes but I do think that things like cardio are unfairly maligned here. Plus, not everyone lifts weight for hypertrophy either.

I never went on /qa/, I actually only browse Veeky Forums and /n/ (cycling).

We already have a /fat/ general here and it waddles in the back pages like it's running the mile in high school. We don't need another board because the only fucking difference is eating less instead of eating more. You have to break old habits and only answer to yourself, boo hoo.

Oh God yes, please.

I hate fat people, I hate hearing about their "struggles"
I'd prefere not to be reminded they exist by seeing their their threads on the board.

No, it would get invaded by HAES

Not even reddit has been invaded by HAES. HAES is pretty much hunted by every fit troll under the sun. In fact, I'd love for HAES to try to infiltrate a Veeky Forums board only to get continually BTFO.

Why are fatties such whiny cunts?

Agreed

we already have /fat/ general faggot and it's not like the threads die so fast. suck it up.

How could you make an entire board out of calories in calories out?

you are fucking retarded if you think you need an entire board for such a niche thing.

There is already /fat/

I hate fat general. I hate fat people I want them gone

Guess what, fatties? Fat People Hate isn't some secret society. We aren't the dregs of society come together to "make fun of people [and I use that word loosely] behind their backs". Do you really want to know who we are?

We are your coworkers, your customers, your clients, your vendors, your servers, your service providers, your babysitters, your acquaintances, your friends, your best friends, your cousins, your siblings, your parents, your children and many, many more.

We aren't some mystical dregs of society that congregate to "talk shit about people behind our computers". We are the general public. We can't say the shit we say out in public because we care about not getting fired or perhaps kicked out of public places.

Don't think for one moment that we are some special breed of person full of hate, oh no. We are everywhere. We are everyone -- everyone who isn't a fucking hambeast thinks and feels the exact same way.

When you're out in public and you see a thin person and you think they're judging you, guess what? You're right. We do judge you. Constantly. If you walk into a store and your stomach has been inside the building a good ten minutes before your face gets in, you're god damn right me and everyone else is judging you for the lazy, greedy, fat piece of organ-murdering shit you are.

When we see a fat person, "even" someone who "only" has 30 pounds to lose, the immediate thought that pops into our heads is "fat". That is all we can see, because that is all that you are. Not only do you no longer resemble the human form and thus cross into Uncanny Valley territory, but you are a drain on the economy, on healthcare, and on our personal fucking space. And we hate you. We all hate you. This is not a secret society. This is a place we can go to bitch together about the shit we already bitch about amongst our thin friends who understand our hate and our complaints, and who feel the exact same way.

It isn't just calories in calories out. They need to be literally reprogrammed and they need to learn how to estimate calories burned, the calories in different foods and all sorts of bullshit. It is an entire lifestyle change for someone who is obese.

There are boards dedicated to pokemon and my little pony.

You are a parasite. You are a plague. You are everything wrong with society. You made a choice that not only negatively affects yourself, but also your kids, your family, your friends, and strangers. And you don't care. You don't care enough about even your own kids to try to be a human fucking being. You are disgusting. You are worthless.

We want you to know that no matter where you go, no matter how many of us may smile at you in passing, no matter how many of us speak kindly to you throughout the day... you disgust us. You always have and you always will, until you finally get your shit together and realize there is more to life than Coke and cake.

We are judging you all the time, never forget that.

its the new generation of kids (20-30 somethings) starting to realize theyre becoming adults, and look like horrible excuses for adults. Look at their parents, they were all in some ways lower body fat entering adulthood (mandatory service etc). People are seeing the light, or accepting their fatass acceptance

FHP threads are honestly detrimental to the board. It's just a bunch of skinnyfat DYELs who are glad they just happened to not be obese, or people who are 240 lbs who are glad they "made it" and didn't end up 400+ lbs.

This also affects the quality of fit since if no one actually has experience lifting, they can't give decent advice and will only spout what other people say.

I think the war on fat acceptance is inevitably going to become a culture war because the fat acceptance people still fucking hate men, especially if the men are white. Fat women also believe that they are entitled to wealthy and attractive males yet don't think that they should be judged negatively for their weight.

How is it ruining the board? Its generally contained within a single thread

nice pasta.

fat normies need to leave. being fat is all on the individual, not some jew fucking me sideways every opportunity he gets. hell even jews are fat as fuck.

No they literally only need to eat less to lose weight. It's that simple.

losing weight is a lifestyle change for anyone, normal fatties don't magically keep the weight off

the sticky is sufficient to get started and there's google for finding out the calories in food and almost any question you can have