What's the worst muscle to get sore for you?

What's the worst muscle to get sore for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pylorus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sphincter

the bony portrusion between my pecs

Calves
I never train calves and when I used the 35 degree standing calf machine, I couldn't walk for a couple days after. It was the worst doms I've had in my life it was like being handicapped

quads or glutes. takes me forever to stretch out enough to walk properly.
>tfw took over an hour to warm up for leg day yesterday

Thoracolumbar fascia
My very mild lumbar lordosis doesn't help the weakness in this area, and I love walking for hours nonstop.

Heh, thanks.

Idk about specific muscles but the most sore I've ever been was the first time I ever worked out in a gym. I decided to do arm day and did 15 sets each of biceps and triceps, all to failure. The next day I wasn't too sore but the day after that was excruciating. I was literally incapable of fully straightening my arms and had to take ibuprofen to get them to stop throbbing.

Hamstrings or lower back

I get them all the time and it hurts in a bad way

OP here saying my abs are really sore and I can't even sleep on my side because of it

Lower back is pretty bad yeah.

glutes

makes sitting down on a toilet very unpleasant

speaking of sore, out of nowhere, my right upper arm is not right. i have limited mobility in it, can't even stretch it up completely. hurts to sleep on it. weird way to describe it, but my muscles feel "dislocated" or "floating". hurts to put weight on it. if i move my arm suddenly (like bracing for a fall) it hurts badly. can anyone offer helpful advice? i'm just now on my own at uni and i don't have any health insurance. kinda scared about it all honestly :(

>heart

can't believe none of you strongmen replied with this yet.

Came here to post this.

I can handle any other DOMS, but calves are torture.

you eating to much dick.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pylorus

my heart

really sore abs combined with a cough is pure torture

Calves. Try walking when your calves have severe DOMS.

Heart no get sore heart only get broken

Quads or glutes. If I go hard after a week or so off from doing legs im in hell for like 4 days afterward. Im basically a cripple.

calves. couldn't walk for few days

Shin splits are fucking sickening.
Running can eat my asshole.

Truth

>core cramps up while you're taking a shit
>core cramps up while you're taking a shit and a log is midway through your anus

i dont know the name, but my tit muscles hurt a lot when sore.

That's the best one.

The heart

You sly sunofabitch, Chief

Maybe it's dislocated