Refute my argument pls

PLEASE read it carefully and say your opinion

I now believe Capitalism works and communism does not, not because the economic and political reasons that have been stated a million times, but because since ambitious, smart or greedy men seek to be masters, and masters cannot be considered masters unless they enslave others to their own will and benefit; in a communist system, there will be finally only one master, all others will be his slaves, this won't work because there are many who have the desire and ambition to be masters yet only one can be a master at a time; but in capitalist systems, there can be as many masters as ambitious and greedy men can seek it, either a small business owner, a big bank CEO, or an elected president, they can enslave others to their own will and interest. Only when most ambitious or greedy men are satisfied by enslaving others, you will have peace and prosperity. That's the real reason that capitalism works and communism does not

>in a communist system, there will be finally only one master, all others will be his slaves...
My opinion, this is nonsense.

he's not wrong
how else are you going to have everybody give up their property?

I'm too lazy to answer, sorry.

By melding all consciousness into a virtual reality where everyone can shape entire universe out of his mind.

found the slave

That's not true!

the words are the words, i chose the truth.

you are partialy correct, but you implied that capitalism is effective system which simply isnt true, free market and competition in market is good only on low and sometimes medium levels (small companies, restaurants etc.) on higher levels it creates alienism and parasitism which is caused by the incorrect policy of endless state subsidy which causes capitalists to focus on getting money from state instead of actualy producing something. Anarkids could argue that this is reason why state shoulddnt exist or shouldnt affect market, but this is again wrong, since state is the only insitution that cares about its citizens and the only insitution that can effectively maintain heavy industry and energetics.

what about refuting my fucking argument you retards?

>state is the only insitution that cares about its citizens

>PLEASE read it carefully and say your 'opinion'
I said its nonsense.

t. buttmad anarchist

Why should I? You rattle off bullshit about slaves and masters.

Communism would ""problably"" work with a simple prerequisite:
Destroy Money (its concept, its embodiment, its meaning... I don't know, I'm no commie)
Then maybe, maybe such a society would not crumble under the greed of a few and the sutpidity of its own administration.

not an anarchist, just not oblivious to the fact that the state does not always put the interests of its citizens first.
just look at US trade policies over the last few decades, those haven't been good for many Americans.
or look at how Mexico treats its farmers.
Or how Europe handles "refugees"

>Destroy Money (its concept, its embodiment, its meaning... I don't know, I'm no commie)
shouldn't you be in school young man?

>using USA and another capitalist multi-ethnic countries as an example of how neo-fascist ethnostate works like

i'd love to give an example of a fascist state, but, you know, they don't exist.

are you black?

>capitalism works

Define "works."

no

>state is the only insitution that cares about its citizens and the only insitution that can effectively maintain heavy industry and energetics
I respect you too much (which is almost not at all) to not be 100% convinced this is trolling

>To think it ludicrous that the state is the sole entity which represents the people genuinely is to be anarchist
You just might be retarded son.

when state abolishes parliamentarism and capitalism, its the greatest good

Shut up ragi doom games when

Look, his state doesn't care about his well-being