Cardio, loneliness, and heart disease

So I recently read that males who live their lives single are more likely to develop and die early from heart disease. If I have excellent cardio will that prevent this? Or is just the stress on the heart from depression and loneliness going to fuck it up regardless?

Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just a statistic, a number correlating to a lifestyle. relax and just be genuinely bicurious - will solve your lonely ass thats for sure.

>just be genuinely bicurious

I don't know what that means Tbh

But yeah I know it's a statistic. But I feel like it's true because I feel lonley a lot, and I often feel a physical ache in my chest. I know it's related because I only
Feel the heart ache when I feeling down.

gays are a desperate bunch.

In all seriousness though, it sounds like you have some somatic symptom or something over being single - no big deal. A real heart condition creeps up on you like a black guy in a dark alley. One second youre tossing the garbage away, another second you have a knife in your gut and minus a wallet

Find something you like to do, find a community about it, and just do you. Whether or not you find attractive women, youre having a fun time and increasing your odds of meeting genuine people yada yada. Construct something out of youre loneliness or w.e.

Just be proud that you're one of the seven people that run on this board. Us cardio fags are becoming an endangered species, was thinking of jumping board till you showed up.

have you considered that this correlation isn't necessarily causational?

maybe nogf doesn't necessarily cause early death

perhaps nobody wants to date fatties who are going to die early

It's because when you haven't got anyone else to live for (wife, kids, grandkids) your brain and body gives up, subconsciously or not

Is this really true?

That's very interesting

it means you could start sucking dicks or fucking traps

I'm not gay

you nver tried thou

I don't want to

That would be like someone saying "have you ever fucked a Yorkshire pig? No? Well you haven't tried it"

it's really not the same, what would be more embarrassing to your parents, hi mom, dad I would like u to meet John or this pig I'm fucking

For the last fucking time.

Fucking traps is STRITLY HETRO TERRITORY.

Science has proven this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/

Lol

The logic is the same. I'm not gay, so why the hell would I fuck/get fucked with a guy? It makes no sense, the same way it would make no sense for someone to fuck a Yorkshire pig

That's gay

>implying homosexuals are attracted to the female form

Every 30 minutes of running extends another 7 minutes of life for you

I do cardio too. Started 6 months ago 220lb at 170 cm. Now im 194. Running feels good but i also started lifting so i dont become a skinnyfat. Still a long way to go but i feel i will get there

I don't know who's dumber here, there pseudoscientist or the moron who thinks the pseudoscience might be legit just because it sounds "interesting" to him.

It's still a dude

Neat

>Worries about health
>Hey you should stick your dick in the worst HIV/STD hive anywhere on the planet

> Or is just the stress on the heart from depression and loneliness going to fuck it up regardless?

YES IT WILL.

Your physical and mental health are dependent on your social health. One of the best predictors of health in older age is social ties.

Start working on whatever keeps you lonely asap. See therapist if needed.

I have a therapist, I haven't been in a while though. I should give him a call.

What if i do stairmaster instead of running?

>gives up
On the contrary, the biological imperative tries its hardest to keep you alive until you have produced offspring.
Applies only to males though, because males can get a female pregnant as long as they can get an erection.

t. broscience pro