Truly Fucking Ugly

I'm honestly so fucking ugly Veeky Forums

Why should I even lift if my face looks like quasimodo? People always point me out for how ugly I am and I am a manlet. Can lifting actually get me the ladies? I thought playing a sport like fenching would help with that. I just want to raise a family one day

Can you lift away the ugly?

I honestly envy good looking people so much.It's bullshit how people treat goodlooking people so well and then shun people like

to keep Veeky Forums related

what's your favorite lift?

pic or gtfo

shut the fuck up bitch

post face you shallow cunt or shut the fuck up

Just be yourself bro.

Zyzz had an odd looking face with an unusual hairstyle but somehow he made it work with his charisma.

as long as you dont have a congenital disorder or are a survivor of some truck accident, you cant be thaaaaaaaaaat ugly. one thing for certain though is your personality being uglier than most. learn to cope. get money. make up for shit you cant control.

Squats into snap city.

I'm the guy on the left

haahahahaaaa

You'll never be a 7/10, but if lifted, got a better haircut, kept those eyebrows apart, and did something better with that beard you might have something to work with. What do you have to lose by lifting?

can someone do a lookism analysis on what's fucked up with this guy's face?

Grooming will improve the way you look. Get a short haircut, go somewhere and have them do your eyebrows, and ditch the facial hair or reconfigure it. Assuming not a troll or bait.

>not gonna make it

Not life ending bro, do something different with your hair, maybe glasses too?

I guarantee there are good-looking girls out there for you- if you get fit and put lots of effort into appearance (hair, skin, decent clothes)

Godspeed, user

How ugly Veeky Forums?

>What do you have to lose by lifting?
What's left of his dignity.
With every rep he's going to think that he's only in the gym performing mindless exercises because strangers on the internet said so.
>pic related
Consider rhinoplasty. Definitely develop charisma and a sense of humor, you're going to need both to comfort yourself.

not that ugly, the expression makes you look a bit "special"

Op, you genuinely have no hope without surgery. I really hate to break it to you but it's true. Good news however is plastic surgery will be super affordable for you once you get a stem degree since you will be able to focus on great grades instead of a social life! Once jaw enhancements done hop on the gains train and roid your balls away until you become a respectable human being.

if you hate the way you look
>put on muss
>cut hair and unibrow
>consider surgery like a nose job

That's all you can do... Or you could find some ugly homely girl to settle down with without having to change.

Get bigger and it'll work.
>maybe glasses too?
>pic related

average

shave your beard and unibrow and out on mass. if that doesn't work enough then get rhino desu. you have nice eyes

Thanks! I have a resting angry face even when I'm happy so it comes off fake

Oy vey.

You look like a functional adult. Why are you here? What did they do to you?

guy in the middle is so cute. do you live in israel by chance?

>nice eyes
Bug eyes and negative canthal tilt are not nice

Meh, got with a girl 10yrs older than me who was emotionally fucked up and cheated on me, kinda left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to dating , so I've been lifting and cardio for a year now, trying to find myself again and all. I appreciate the compliment!

>get buff and swole
>get sunlight, tan your skin
>buzz your hair
>whiten your teeth

don't tell him to buzz his hair. it'll give him ptsd.

Grow out your beard like a viking and become buff.

>>get buff and swole
Veeky Forums's first answer to everything.
>I got 100 on my SAT
>get buff and swole
>My gf broke up with me
>get buff and swole
>I lost my mother
>get buff and swole
>My boss just fired me
>get buff and swole
Christ! Lifting isn't a panacea, you fucking morons.

if you don't i would move there, everyone in israel is fucking hideous and if you groomed a bit more you'd be a 10 there.

I mean yeah, you're below average, but not ugly enough to just say fuck it and be alone for the rest of your life. Also what other said is true. With better grooming and style you could still make some improvements.

dude you're being such a bitch. you will honestly look like a man in your 20s if u gain confidence and lift weights. lot of ugly ducklings out there in there

You need to lift

>Lifting isn't a panacea,
Why the fuck are you here?

Same user being 4/10 hurts

Lift this, faggot.
Because I can be! What are you going to do about it? Lift?

John Leguizamo?

>4/10
You should post that mug on even they would laugh at you.

Forget what I said about your personality being more ugly. Thats something, else.
Looking on the bright side, you can jew a bit more and get goldniggers 24/7.

As others have said, if you put effort into your appearance you could be 6/10-7/10 which is more than enough to get a comfy gf

This pretty much, OP is ugly but he can make himself presentable if he actually tries.

nothing wrong being here though, enjoy your stay if you dont mind the gay.

>What are you going to do about it?
>Lift?
kek

Alright man I'm gonna lay it out for you 100% truthfully.

You're not a good looking guy, but you're not so ugly that people are going to stare and point.

You don't need plastic surgery and you don't need to be disgusted by the way you look

You're with your friends doing an activity you seem to enjoy. That's something a lot of people don't have access to.

Work out, try and put in some muscle and groom yourself more often. You probably won't sleep with any other 9/10s but at the end of the day, so gives a shit? You have the potential to find someone who loves you for who you are.

Plus, if a girl is into you, you know that it's because you have a great personality

yeah. lift your ugly genes out of the fucking genepool you kike.

>100 on my SAT
What? Submitting the test blank gets you a 600, I think.

Better punch your mom in the gut then.

I wouldn't know that. They didn't need to adjust my score for race.

hoping this is true

how bad is it guys?

autism eyes/10

get a better camera lens for meaningful responses

>I thought playing a sport like fenching would help with that

When you looked around your club and saw the caliber of men in it, it didn't send up a red flag about fencing's utility for getting girls? Look at your buddies at the tournament, for the love of criminy! It's the dweebiest sport there is! Geeks take it up to avoid having to play real sports! Everyone in your club who isn't a programmer is studying to be one! You buy your gear with Bitcoins! You maintain it with hand-built electrical test boxes! When your voice is burned out from saying, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die", you put on your "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" shirt so you can keep saying it anyway! You are a sperg in the company of spergs! What the hell were you THINKING?

you're really... hot. grow your out out more to get rid of ur pinhead. i like you user.
now quit being an attention whore

>those dick sucking lips

Not bad at all. Just lift, user.

thanks, I'm legit kinda insecure about my face tho, people tell me I look like a kid (I'm 21).

What the fuck are you
Idk if ur a spic or some islander thing

HAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA YOU SO UGLY THE ONLY SPORT THEY WOULD LET YOU PLAY IS ONE WHERE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A MASK

i like white guys with blue eyes. it's. beta trait but there's a market for it.

Just get fucking surgery, you mongoloid. What's the average western salary, 50k a year? Save for a year and look like a model the rest of your life

HAHHAHAHAHAA GOOD ONE

Fucking hell.

There's more to life than being treated well. There's no higher joy than simply being proud of yourself and your own feats of willpower.

The only thing better is intense religious experiences, but I assume you don't want those.

Validation from girls is one of the best things to get, but no one is happy as a result of getting things. Look at the people who have the most women, power, money: some are happy, others are not. Happiness has more to do with whether you're the type of person who'd be happy anyway, than the amount of goods you can access.

s-shut the fuck up user

>There's more to life than being treated well
>Validation from girls is one of the best things to get
>moralfag logic

guy in middle is QT, what's his number?

>bib turned up

Enjoy getting stabbed in the neck.

The two statements don't contradict...

My point was that hedonistic pleasures are definitely pleasures, but don't necessarily lead to happiness, and are not inherently necessary for happiness.

you've got autism eyes
grow hair out a bit

>There's more to life than the best user, you can always settle for less and still be happy
Obvious troll is obvious.

average as fuck

Mr. Robot?

>Person can't be happy unless they experience the best of hedonism

This mentality is only correct for those who are toxic enough to hold it.

aaaaaaah youre not that bad

>not that bad
nice cope, post your face you ugly shit

>implying
Look you insufferable goody-goody, you can lead a lame life if you want too; just don't preach about it like it's some kind of virtue.

posting progress

kek

sorry bro, in recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man. we have a 1:1 birthrate, some ones gotta eat shit on the maths.

Not saying OP shouldn't live his dreams and have a badass life. I'm only responding to the weird neediness he's showing by being obsessed with his ugliness.

>Why should I even lift if my face looks like quasimodo?

So your body isn't as ugly as your face. 0 + 1 is 1, but 0 + 0 is nothing.

You were a fat lesbian woman?

yeah, WoW from age 9 does that to you

you look so german. would let impregnate me/10.

Try using a little guyliner to make your eyes larger. Other than that you're on the right track.

learn to paint and learn to play the piano
also travel the world so you look more interesting

this

With this face/shape you could easily pull of a hipster-artsy type(atleast in europe). Just wear flannels and skinny jeans with dr martens.

uhhh

considering shaving your head, trimming your eyebrows, grooming your beard a bit, getting a tan, and steroids.

You might be able to achieve 6/10 if you do that, possibly 7/10 depending on angle.

As it stands now though, yeah, I mean realistically you're about a solid 4/10.

Shaving his head would only make his weird head shape even more obvious..

Easy. Become a beta provider for a fucked out 34yo roastie.

((((user))))

Better to be ugly and fit than ugly and fat mate. Be the best you that you can be. Pool your money and consider subtle surgical procedures.

Could be a lot worse. Chin up faggot

Pic related.

lol.

How would you rate her?

Too similar to 3DPD for my taste.

WTF is up with this guy's baby hands

You're a fucking moron kys