You think about her and she ruins your lifting, what's her name Veeky Forums?

You think about her and she ruins your lifting, what's her name Veeky Forums?

Little Debby

she doesn't ruin my lifts, i have repressed anger about her powering my fucking lifts, i max reps max weight and taste blood every time.

her name is victoria.

fucking kek'd

That's the spirit

Lea

The one and only girl I ever met that I could actually see myself with

she told me to gtfo, haven't talked in 3 years

Emily

Tried suicide twice because of it, can't lift in the psyc ward

>suicide
>twice
Kind of an overreaction to a girl's behavior user.

Dunno, haven't met her yet.

>tfw don't have a girl to think about

Thought she was the one, had a ring and everything. Never had a problem with any other woman I've dated and broken up with, before or after her

>had a ring and everything
Did you get a full refund?

She doesn't ruin them, she fuels them. I went from 140LB lanklet to 200LB beast and shes out fucking some beta loser NEET hoping she can forget about me. She literally cries when I block her on all social media so she has no clue what I'm doing. She watches every snapchat story and likes every instagram post i make. Suck my dick you vapid whore I hope the guilt of cheating on me kills you.

She texted me when the guy she cheated on me with broke up with her and begged to apologize, I told her to fuck off. I texted her a few months later because I was depressed and said happy birthday and she didn't pour her heart out this time only because shes dating a new Faggot to make her feel validated again, my hypothesis at least. I'm glad she didn't apologize then, I still hate her.

The sad part is, I've never loved anyone as much as her. But I hope my anger fueled lifting will lead me to someone who I can love just as much or more, and they appreciate me for what I'm worth and not cheat like this girl.

Doesn't ruin my lifts but I sigh just thinking about it. She's the only girl who ever had a genuine interest in me. me being a weeaboo didn't matter to her at all. Her name is Madison

Sarah.

>lmao1pl8
Isabelle. But then I stop being gay and lift harder.

I fell in love with an indian girl thats thick, I can't stop thinking about her and I feel bad when she feels bad, what can I fucking do to drop her

Jessica. I still have hope. I have no idea why. I tell myself I wouldn't have time for a proper relationship anyway.

However sdrol makes the lifts go up ever tuesday

Danielle
And I'm the fag looking overly happy with her

fap

>and lift harder.
Lifting is not a cure-all, you dingus.
I bet you've never grinned that wide or authentically since.

jamarcus

As an ex-fatboy can confirm

Originally it was Christina. Then Nora. Now, I don't think about exes that way at all.

Swallowing the red pill did something to me. Sort of like, deadened my nerves/romantic feelings.. it's weird.

I still get mad like any other human being, sure. But I don't get sad with heartache over women anymore like I used to. I'm not complaining about this effect. Although I generally almost always feel numbed when talking to a new chick. Sedated, basically. I don't get those excited feelings anymore at a new person like I used to and love itself has become a strange concept to me. I don't fucking know man. Now I just lifting and think of my exes as a collective entity and all their wrongdoings sometimes before a heavy compound and that rage at wanting to protect the old feeling me from them.

>Lifting is not a cure-all
Nor is having a gf

edgy, but i won. I definitely didn't want it to happen like this but I transformed myself because of it.

Iktf,b

Dunn, haven't met anyone yet.

fucked it all up when i ghosted her because I thought she said something mean about me, that's my b Sydney miss you friend

>but I transformed myself because of it.
Oh and transformed for the better it seems!
>pic related
So you're saying that your problems run quite deep?

Sandra...

Yeah actually did transform for the better. I made physical gains and successfully made her suffer for her decisions I've gained 60+ lbs over two years, look amazing, nearly completed my college degree. While shes still dating losers and a waitress at the same restaurant.

Nah, the girl feels only fuel my lifting.
Don't get sad, get MAD.

Literally got nothing else going for her besides new loser boyfriend who even her "best friend" says is a mental wreck and doesn't even like him. They've been together for a month now.

Even typing it is too hard.

You sound like you've really moved on, user. I couldn't be more proud.

Yeah I never claimed i moved on, neither has she as far as I'm concerned, she messages me every few months begging to apologize or to add me on facebook or unblock her on snapchat. in my original post i was saying I hope I can find someone better. I have yet to do so despite dating other women.

Polythene Pam

Oh, don't be so tetchy, dear. Maybe you should try dating men, you emotional gelatin. There are plenty of faggots on this board who would be all too happy to help you forget whats-her-face.

Heather. But she makes my workout better.
Lifting for the unobtainable is the best course of action.

Eh, Ill keep looking. Thanks Neckbeard!

>Neckbeard
>failing to grasp my true form

I LIEK U, wanna be my boyfriend?

Sure, stud. Got a throwaway?
[email protected]

>you're saying your problems run quite deep
No. I'm saying that if you can't be happy without a girlfriend, you won't be happy with one.

Spare me the zen shit, happiness is strictly material. For those of us living on planet earth, what you have makes you happy. Therefore, what you can get determines how happy you will be. That is all.

>happiness is strictly material
That's wrong. Any more wealth than what is required to satisfy one's material matters very little when determining happiness. That's why rich people can be sad while people of modest means live their lives happily. You clearly haven't thought very much about this.

*one's material needs

FUCK YEAH

This.
Once the initial infatuation dies down you'll start asking yourself hmm maybe there's somebody MORE PERFECT for me, something will always be missing.
I want off this wild ride.

Thick Indian girls are God's gift. Post pics brahhh

Mechanical Engineering (finals)

mom

My "Her" was an Emily too bro, I honestly think the name is cursed as a title for all the most wicked and cruel women of this Earth. My Emily ruined me

I can't pinpoint just one girl although there are several. None of them ever appreciated me lifting. Mostly it's my dad. He doesn't respect athleticism or the whole bodybuilding/strength training thing in general, he thinks anything outside of a hands on job is a waste of time and pointless training.

Every once in a while when I'm having a bad day in the gym I'll feel the apathy of my previous love interests and the disappointment of my father for how I choose to spend my time and doubt that anyone will ever recognize my hard work. Feels bad guys , feels real bad.

Erin

Fuck you.

Tessa

>lift for girls
>brother-like friend suicides
>all I can think of is that last time he invited me to play pool with him
>wouldnt go cause was busy with a girl
>now all I can do is blame myself because I fucked up knowing he was a deppressed cunt
>I wasnt there for him
>go to his room days after the incident
>look at wall
>pictures of me and some other friends all over despite me being an asshole towards him
>I cant take it
>throw myself on floor and cry

How do you cope with this feeling bros?

lift the feelings away breh

what kind of weakling can think of anything other than his next rep while lifting?

I'm screwing an Emily. Creampie her every time. How does that make you feel anons?

I sorta feel the same way towards women and romance nowadays, man. Swallowing the redpill helped me understand my late father's attitude towards women especially my mother. I understand now that he's running the game 24/7 to keep the marriage running fine and raised me and my sisters right.

He passed away last year, after 36 years of happy marriage with my mom.

It sounds like you were both annoying tests in the first place anyways- so go ahead al follow in his footsteps. Maybe you can say sorry in the afterlife

"She" fuels my lifts just like most other anons in this thread.
I took it all like a beta in the beginning but then I realized I need to find my own happiness before bringing some else into my life.
Luckily I'm in college and was able to foock sloots to get my mind off it.

Now I want to her to come back as she's done before just so I can reject her.
Sure, she made me happy when we were together but she left me for her abusive ex so I don't think she's deserving of forgiveness.

lmao get over yourself dude, you still sound salty as fuck that someone else is fucking her now

More like
>I think about her
>I get pissed
>Gets me pumped

Nichole, except I'm still her friend
There are just times where I want to bear her