Bluetooth Headphones

I need some bluetooth headphones/earbuds/whatever you call'em for the gym. I can't fucking handle another day of Ed Sheeran while I'm trying to hype myself up. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've never bought any before.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N6DC2ZE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1494480828&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=anker bluetooth headphones&dpPl=1&dpID=315BXJ6abFL&ref=plSrch&ref=plSrch
headphonesaddict.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-working-out/
amazon.com/LG-HBS-730-Wireless-Stereo-Headset/dp/B009A5204K
amazon.com/dp/B01460TLX6?th=1
ergo-log.com/music-lowers-testosterone-level.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jay bird bluebuds or the wireless dr see beats in ear earbuds. Don't get a shitty pair they are a highly worth investment

i bought a cheap pair on clearance at walmart for 30, Jam, transit I think, over ear black. the pads are small but works for my babby ears. sound quality great, battery good. no issues whatsoever.

love EM.

but Beats are shit.

something bose or sonos. Noise canceling.

Idk. whatever, fuck you.

Origem megabass on amazon. Cheap and they've lasted for years. And they can magnetize to each other around your neck.

And the sound is really good.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N6DC2ZE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1494480828&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=anker bluetooth headphones&dpPl=1&dpID=315BXJ6abFL&ref=plSrch&ref=plSrch

mpow.

very cheap and decent quality, £15-20 for a pair

Jabra is pretty underrated. Used their revos for about 3 years, solid battery life, simple pairing and controls, only issue is finding them.

The jabra halo smart I use now have about a 12-15 hour battery life and relatively simple controls. Can get them for 50 is bucks pretty regularly.

If you want cheaper go for anker or pyq

>letting the CIA niggers pump radiowaves directly into your ears

Skull candy smoking budds. They are noise cancelling. great, great sound. battery last about 6 hours. they charged in about 30 min. they are not that expensive. I love mine alot. used them all the time. for work, music. work out etc. highly recommended in in my part.

I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

how's the sound/build quality on these
it seems too cheap

They dont play techno in your gym?

>falling for the Amazon jew

You should check out /g/'s Chink Shit General or Headphone General for decent headphones. I'm waiting on my Bluedio T3. Apparently great if you don't mind the overly strong bass and possibly tight fit

recently got some Sony MDR-XB950BT and I like them a lot. good sound, bass boost function you can turn on/off if you really want them to sound like Beats (although it's overkill imo) and great battery life. Cant say anything bad about them so far desu.

hesh 2.0 wireless. thank me later

FUCK
IT PLAYS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I'M THERE

you didn't mention
1. your budget
2. your country
3. preferred type of headphone
4. comfort level
5. desired sound signature

Thanks for this thread, OP. The wired headphones that came with my phone finally broke and I am ready for some wireless ones. I'm about to get these cheapos because they seem good enough.

headphonesaddict.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-working-out/

I use these amazon.com/LG-HBS-730-Wireless-Stereo-Headset/dp/B009A5204K

Bluetooth and they rest on your neck so you don't have to worry about shit getting pulled while moving around

Airpods cause I'm a basic bitch

They are great tho

Had the Jaybird Bluebuds X, highly recommend and you can find them cheap at this point. Company replaced mine with jaybird freedoms for free with warranty, also a good pair.

Why exactly can't you use wired earphones?

amazon.com/dp/B01460TLX6?th=1

I got these OP, they're not the best sound quality, but certainly not bad either.

Plus I have a tendency to leave them on for a whole day and forget to charge them, and they're fine the next day.

Didn't you know?

Music KILLS gains, brah

ergo-log.com/music-lowers-testosterone-level.html

I have these. Does it bother you that they stick out so far from your ear? I hardly ever wear mine because they look bulky.