Who /squatlovers/ here?

who /squatlovers/ here?

lowbar squatters, sumo deadlift and binch faggots not invited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=VcEsmhVag1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's nothing wrong with low bar and sumo.

yes there is you look autistic as fuck

i switched to high bar after watching clarence kennedy's videos. god, nothing feels better than paused ATG high bar squats. sucks that my femurs are terribly long---limits my mobility a good deal.

long femur high barring is aesthetic if you ask me. Check Oleksandr Pielieshenko for example.

lowbar is gay

HIGHBAR LIFE

what are your maxes? My best all time is 435 just two months ago. I can't do that right now, as I've moved to doing more of the classic lifts for this cycle

>cares how he looks at the gym

pretty sure fit is an 18+ board

475, still chasing that 5pl8

>Oleksandr Pielieshenko
Interesting, I squat the same way. You know, just less.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

mandatory watching

I hope to be at 5 plate around this time next year, but damn, progress has slowed for me

youtube.com/watch?v=VcEsmhVag1c

i love watching lifting vids

i always feel like i have to put my feet out too wide to squat comfortably

also makes it so i can't "sit back" far enough for deadlifts

highbar is best bar but im fucking stuck on 2pl8 for reps anons.. i need help

what's your routine look like

medium bar hybrid bros wwe

although ive done SS 531 TM throughout the last 2 years and seen extremely minimal progress. And even got up to a 3pl8 1rm on smolov which I never recreated.. now ive been doing this for 6 weeks..

Youve been lifting for 2 years and are stuck on 2pl8? What's your diet like? That's the most probable culprit if you've been on programs like SS, TM, and 5/3/1 and are still stuck at that level.

Only squat lowbar. Hit 430 x 3 today, best I've done is 452 x 2.

Chasing 500, I'm around 180

I wish I could squat lowbar but it feels like shit

ive been lifting for almost 4 user.
2 years ago is when i stopped being a brosplitter.

my diet is usually just eating junk and gaining fat but last few months ive buckled down and im on 2.2k kcals a day and im at 90 kg at 191cm.
I just fear getting too fat because i bulk too dirty and even then i dont gain as much strength as i imagine I should.
i can ohp 1pl8 for reps and bench 2pl8 for reps but even that is pitiful for my heighr and weight.

How often do you switch routines?

did SS for about 6-9 months until I gave up. modified TM for another 6.
531BBB for 2.
now the screenshotted routine I plan on keeping and adjusting as I see fit. tryi g ti incorporate atleast 1 or 2 strongman heavy carries or walks a week.

How to stay more upright when squatting high bar?

Well there you go. You're 191 cm/6'3 and you're eating the same amount of calories as me and I'm 168 cm/5'6 and weigh 72 kg. Your BMR alone is probably somewhere around 2000-2200 calories. Your TDEE would probably set you at around 3000 if you were to bulk up to 100kg.

mobility breh

im at 15 percent bodyfat and dont trust myself to bulk cleanly enougj not to go above 20 all over again. im sick of bei g a fat kid.
I honestly orefer being big and stronf but also want to be in the healthy bf range of 13-17

so is that person in pic doing low bar and high bar? can never tell

High bar

Some people position the bar higher or lower on the traps. I prefer right around that position.

>face of pure fear
I hate squatting more than 3pl8s

>squat lover
>not doing smolov over and over again
Fucking phonies

I did...
Until I snapped my shit up
Can't squat ever again

If squats are your favourite lift, you have to be simple and boring person. I'd also like to know your sports background.

High bar squats are the mandatory assistance for oly lifts, nothing more ;)

High bar crew checking in!
Been training for 6 months, my 1RM is 135kg. Any good ideas on programming to get that to 180kg by the end of the year?

and whats your favorite lift ?

low bar is when its under/behind your shoulders I'd say.

and yet you still manage to look autistic as fuck when high bar squatting ???

secret of bulking: don't eat for the sake of eating.
Bulking happens because you train a fuckton and start naturally eating everything that's not nailed down for recovery.

Thats why I ruin it. My appetite feels infinite

most retarded routine ive seen for a while

with 2pl8 for reps you literally could still make progress with SS

try it out. You could like it.

Mind being productive and tellin me what about it, other than the high volume' is retarded?