MUST. NOT. FAP. KILLS. GAINS. HELP. THERE IS LOTION ON MY HANDS AND MY DICK IS SUPER THROBBY

MUST. NOT. FAP. KILLS. GAINS. HELP. THERE IS LOTION ON MY HANDS AND MY DICK IS SUPER THROBBY

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
livescience.com/32445-why-do-guys-get-sleepy-after-sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he fell for the nofap meme

Just think of twinks, user. Soft, delicate, little gay boys with vulnerable, warm, inviting holes.

nothing gets me pumped for the gym like a good beat off
nothing helps me sleep long and gently all night long after a work out at the gym like a beat off
no fap is a meme for virgin losers to blame their failures on

I used NLP to get over the addiction. My hand's resting on my dick like 5 hours a day cos I'm sitting like this but the urge to fap is all gone. Fapping was the one addiction I could never shake and now I seem to be over that too. Feels good to be in control.

>absently playing with my foreskin while taking a shit
>suddenly realize I'm jacking off

years of habit are tough to break

>THERE IS LOTION ON MY HANDS

Why do you need the lotion?

I started nofap may but I lost day five. Ended up finding a lady on omegle and having phone sex with her.

But now I'm back on and it's been six days.

The depression crept back in so maybe that's helping.

maybe his hands secrete lotion on their own

how do people fap before lifting? when I do I just wanna go for a nap

ew

>still using lotion
>not using vaseline

The more difficult the clean up the better the fap

how did you type that with lotion on you hands? that's disgusting t b h

>Lotion on hands

WTF

fap once a week using your imagination, if you dont do this you are retarded

>KILLS. GAINS.
Meme
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>when I do I just wanna go for a nap
Relaxed activity and especially sleepiness after masturbation/sex has a perfectly scientific non meme basis. Masturbation and also sex before sleep is quite relaxing, and there is science behind why both make you sleepy, and you'd opt to do them before bed.
>livescience.com/32445-why-do-guys-get-sleepy-after-sex.html
You're probably better off saving it for after

failed last night

Although had a great fap, its always good to take a few days off and than rub one out

It doesn't kill gains. You lose at most 1g of protein per load, and the only relevant test boost is the seventh day. It's all placebo.

Thanks that almost made me puke

I want good coffee

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

fuck u serious?? ive been nofap for 9 months

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>almost
faggot detected
What would Jack Donovan think of you? Shameful!

I woke up today with a huge boner and it was hard to resist not starting my day with a fap.
I'm not even on no-fap.
I'll be damned if I don't get that chest workout in before that post-work fap.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK.
Kill them all, Major.

Just think about Tanya and her ugly fuckin duck lips and pubic eyelashes, you'll be flaccid in no time.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Thanks I needed this, helped me think bright again

Looks more like a fish mouth than a duck desu

god damn

holy shit I want some of that good COFFE
GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

good luck little fuck

fuck off you annoying faggot.
go jack off to pixels

Nice sources to ur personal blog Dr.kikejew.
U r legit in every nofap thread.... weird

But not weird cause u r a jew

I want to fuck her smug mouth. I want her to smug at me while sucking me off.

Just think of Hidan from Naruto and his famous line "God will judge idiots like You"

Can we please make nofap posting a bannable offence? I'm tired of seeing threads on here every day about some kid who can't stop touching himself.

you're supposed to spam a dozen "scientific" links tho
:^)

It would be pointless. Nobody will read it and tomorrow there will be five more threads by kids who are about to mentally break down from the incredible strain of not whacking off for a few measly days.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>her

I don't care, God made him a german loli now.

Good luck little duck

>what nutrients do you lose
>testosterone
>calling test a "nutrient"

lol discredited.

Pray to God to remove the Lust from your mind, and read the Bible.

What is NLP? I want to get over my fapping addiction too fuck.

I fapped twice yesterday but I still did 295lb bench press after 3 sets at 245. So I don't think fap hurts my gains so much. My muscle recovery is kind of slow tho. That's probably because I did heavy squats the day before. Maybe I should eat more oats and chicken and more water. Energy level has been kinda low too. Maybe I won't fap next week.

I didn't masturbate but once for Lent (40 days) and I lost my urge to fap. I wasn't horny either. There was one week where I didn't even get an erection. Not good imo. The penis is a muscle that needs exercise. First time I had sex was in January and I hadn't fapped in two weeks or so. I couldn't stay hard for long and wasn't horny going into it. Maybe I was nervous but I think nofap had something to do with it...

Nofap is a commitment, and remaining celibate, not having intercourse until marriage is the only correct option.

You should thank God you didn't get hard.

nofap is dumb as fuck

The penis is not a muscle.

neuro-linguistic programming

Good luck little duck, going in to lift and run now !

Just think of Evropa and how she needs soldiers for the upcoming race war.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Jews deprived him of his foreskin

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

give me that sweet, sweet coffee.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Don't worry user, it gets easier as you abstain for a week or so. The key is to make yourself tired by going to the gym or reading.

Is it weird that after the love of my life just abandoned me that I've lost interest in sex and even masturbation? Like, I haven't jerked it in over a week and don't really feel horny or anything