Bicep curls and sit ups

>Win genetic lottery
>do cardio
>do curls and abs

high school musicals x3

Be 5ft 2

>genetic lottery
>literally 5'7

So? No one cares about height unless you are literal midget. Zac's genetics and facial aestethics >>>>>>>>>>>>>> lanklet

Steroids

Just be yourself.

Train enough to have mid novice tier strength levels

>he actually believes this
Veeky Forums overblows the height thing but seriously, height is an immensely important factor in being take seriously by both men and women.

hows the weather down there lil guy?

Hollywood's best personal trainers and top of the line gear

Sure but it would be better if he was taller

Do you seriously believe that average looking tall guys are more attractive than him? Sorry to burst your bubble but face and charisma is what most women want.

am I just lucky and have never actually met the assholes you guys talk about on here? I'm 5'10 and never had an issue with people insulting my height or treating me differently because of it

If he' on gear he's doing it wrong. Dude is small. Most normal people can get there with a couple years of working out and not eating trash all day long.

kek

Genetic lottery? Hes manlet. Saying height doesnt matter is like sayibg dick size doesnt matter. If youre under 6ft tall you better be walking through doors sideways cause girls do care. Sorry faggots

t. captain assblast

3-5 months of a half ass hypertrophy program

So being tall is the only thing going for you? That's why you lift right?

Honestly never once in my life have I heard a woman even mention this guy. He is just some guy the movie jews like to pimp around.

>heard
Maybe you should actually talk to them user.

I don't creep on teenagers, unlike you