What does 1/2/3/4 represent?

pl8s

your f8

Hey that's my original pic!

highest number you can count to for reps

gotta work both mind and body man

you're a shitter and a retard if you unironically have to ask this

for what exercises

Stop being stupid please. Think of it logically and you'll understand.

Hard but not impossible. Hardest for me is the OHP. I'm almost there with everything else

Do you think you would have made 2pl8 OHP if you prioritized it?

Im natty and my current stats are
5'11"
215lbs
195 OHP
310 Bench
450 Squat
480 Deadlift

Yes. I had a 170kg bench, a 240kg DL, and a 220kg squat before I went down the dark path.

post belly fatass

only one of those possible without being a huge fatass or a manlet is the bench

3 pl bench is really low even for brosplit tier training

the other lifts nobody taller than 6 feet will ever reach natty

1/2/3/4 means 60/100/140/180kg on ohp/bench/squat/diddy

How many reps though i don't know

Okay.

Looking good bro

Do you at least have calves to go with those tree stumps?

I want the stumps but calves fucking suck to grow

Thanks, mate.

Thanks! Sorry bout the ridiculous tattoo, am a bit of a faggot

manlet detected, numbers irrelevant

Um, well, they're okay. Still need a lot of work, though.

Yes it is. I didn't but was close, got a 1.5/2.5/3/5 and that was after two years of casual lifting.

I then got a job and a girlfriend so have become unfit :/

jesus you are short

Wear shoes that fit you. The crease means your shoes are way too big or you have really long toes.

Why do manlets do this?

1 lp8 OHP, 2 pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat, 4pl8 diddly

3/4/5 easily
2 maybe but it'll take a lot longer
natty limit is more wrt muscular development than actual strength

3/4/5 is definitely possible, 2 pl8 OHP is quite a bit harder, but still possible

But I'm 181cm.

However "tall" you think you are, those shoes do not fit.

Thats stupid why would smaller people be able to ohp more? Higher weight classes in both powerlifting and oly lifting where the manlets no longer compete all lift heavier than the manlet classes u dummy.

If u eat right you should be able to push more than a manlet could ever push.

t. 5'6" and this reality keeps me awake at night

My toes literally scrape the front. God, why are Veeky Forumsggots so retarded? Did it ever occur to you that those shoes might be years old and I walk most places?

Manlets lift more quicker. Achieving a respectable ohp faster than a human. It's true the human will lift more eventually but that's once he overcomes his mechanical disadvantage (greater moment arm, has to push further, higher centre of gravity).

The manlet can achieve numbers faster, but is hampered by a maximum weight of muscle he can gain.

No because where the crease forms is where your toes start.

You can easily refute me by posting a pic of your foot next to one of those shoes, and showing the size of its pair

>more quicker
stopped reading there autismlord

Nice cankles

Yeah, sure. Let me just take my shoes off at the office and snap a pic for some autistic leprechaun on Veeky Forums, because apparently I'm somehow buying wrong size shoes on purpose.

>They will lift more, quicker

Retard, I'd rather be an autismlord like him than a simpleton like you.

Make your feet look larger. Betas like you do it because you think big shoes make you look like a man

yeah

How long have you been lifting for? I currently have 150lb OHP, 195lb Bench, 275lb squat, and 345lb dead after 9 months. Want to gauge how long it may take

Nice bait. Everyone knows wearing over-sized shoes would make you look stupid.

>beta

Riiiight. Lets see your body and your lifts, buddy.

Don't feed the troll, m8.

The 3/4/5 part is easy, and could be achieved as a 1rm after a couple of years of dedicated lifting. Hell I'm a weak lanklet natty bitch and can DL 4.5pl8.

2pl8 OHP... That would be hard. I don't think I've ever seen ot done, but it wouldn't be impossible.

yes. Easy? No. 1/2/3/4 is really easy for anyone though.

Easily

Lanklet here, been lifting on and off for years after sports, I feel like I will hit 2 plate OHP before 3 plate squat (highbar).

>t. salty manlet

1/2/3/4 really that easy?
I'm cutting so I don't know them linear progression feels
I always look in awe at people OHPing 1pl8 in my gym

Bodyweight multiplier. That is, you should be able to squat 4 times your weight.

Don't ever gauge progress potential during a cut. I felt the same when I was losing weight and wasn't progressing st all. I had been OHPing 70lbs and never went up, and my bench was stuck at 115.

Well, now that I've started bulking for about 1.5 months, my OHP is 100 and Bench is 145. Just wait until you can bulk.

I'm a lanklet too. It's pretty easy. A buddy of mine was there in a year too. You just need consistency, not even a perfect diet. But above 1/2/3/4 you need diet and sleep too.

Hmm thanks
Very strictly eating 0.83g protein per pound bodyweight
Went from 0pullups to 6
2dips to 10
Ohp work set is 93.5lbs
Bench is 148.5
Squats is 220
Deadlift is 231
All work sets

Thanks bro

Ill let you know im close to 3 and 4. Ohp and dead need work 155 and 405.

I hit 1/2/3/4 after a year and a half at uni half-arsing my diet, getting 6 hours sleep on a good night and getting shitfaced at least twice a week
if you do everything right you can probably get it within a year or less

that's some ridiculous quad overhang

I've only been lifting for a year and a half and I'm barely under 2/3/5/5. The key is being obese as fuck when you start.

Bout 3.5 years on and off. I'd say about 2 consistently

Hit depth with squats
Touch chest with bench

I'm ten lbs away on Bench and Squat (sans OHP; don't train it) after 1.6 years.