Hi I posted my pic in a pic thread last night and everyone said I had to lose weight but my problem is my depression...

Hi I posted my pic in a pic thread last night and everyone said I had to lose weight but my problem is my depression. I eat because I am bored and it's mindless. When I'm anxious, I don't eat. I'm really sad because I could potentially be attractive if I lost weight but I feel compelled to eat. Do appetite suppressants work? I lurk fit, I know what I need to do (eat less, move more [SS]) but I'm depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2845231
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop thinking and literally just start and keep going. That's all it takes.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST STOP BEING FAT! FIT PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME

What you're lacking is willpower, and without even a hint of it you'll never make it fatso

drink coffee

get to the gym as many days as possible, exercise literally cures depression

once you start it's easy to keep going, just don't fall off the wagon again u fat fuck

Get SSRI, go to a therapist, focus on what makes you happy, eat less and lift.

You can do it.

Post a pic.

> I eat because I am bored and it's mindless.
You said it yourself, just get a hobby and try not to be at home all day

Can I just take caffeine pills? I don't like coffee.

>this

Stop being a fucking little bitch and deal with your problems.

Nobody gives a shit and if you are fat people won't even pretend to care about them.

Learn to deal with your issues first and learn how to turn your depression, rage, anguish and so on into something useful and productive.

I remember you. You have good face potential.

My tips; Count calories or at the very least get an idea of how many you eat, caffeine is one hell of a hunger suppressant (srs, It's godly when cutting below 10% bf). Try to just move more, you don't actually have to exercise if you just want to lose weight.

Read this, it's literally physics, there are no exceptions no matter what anyone on this board says.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2845231

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

These are very knowledgeable people who eat, sleep, breath, live, their craft of nutrition science.

Don't pay attention to the noise.

>I eat because I'm bored
Fucking do something then

OP, follow this. This is actually decent advice, like all you'll ever need advice.

Everything else is literally memes and my diet is better than yours, lol IF, Keto, low this, low that, fasting, etc.

Is this satire?

One of the few black chicks with potential to look great, and she is depressed?

>One of the few black chicks with potential to look great
This. You should be fucking ecstatic, OP.

Good post.

Thanks for posting those links :)

Drink 4 cups of coffee a day. It supresses appetite, causes anxiety, and is practicality free. No Starbucks fatty.

yuo're fat because you overeat
you overeat because of your depression
you are depressed because you're fat

it's a vicious cycle of self-reinforcing negativity. if you want to break out, the only part that you can directly and conciously control is the eating. if you get your diet under control, the fatness will go away over time, as will your depression.

>I lurk fit, I know what I need to do (eat less, move more [SS]) but I'm depressed.
there is no real way out of a depression that doesnt involve getting over yourself and breaking your bad habits. doctors can fuck up your mind with psycho medication, then you wont feel depressed anymore (but wont feel much of anything at all, and suffer from a host of shitty side effects), but that's not an actual solution, more a temporary suppression.

Tits or gtfo.

Non fat fuck girl is life on ez mode, you only have a limited window before you lose girl privilege.

Someone post a pic so I can see what this supposedly "good face potential" black chick looks like.

no. They irritate bowels and don't really absorb that well.
It's acquired taste. I guarantee you will love it after your 20th or so. Also try different blends. I for example love yellow Tchibo, because it doesn't have weird aromas.

oh, but don't drink 4 cups like the other user said. Thats' too much obviously. For health - 2 tops

drink water and eat leafy greens

>not an actual solution, more a temporary suppression
You have no idea what you're saying nor are you in a position to deny someone something that is clinically proven to work more than anything else, including therapy, CBT and exercise combined. Stop spreading "redpill" misinformation, depression costs lives and antidepressants don't "make you happy", they help you regain normative neurochemical balance, and are ALWAYS combined with regular meetings with a therapist. Depriving suicidal people of drugs proven to cure their mental illness (CURE, not "suppress", fucking CURE!) and telling them to "get over themselves" is irresponsible and juvenile.

t. antidepressants saved my fucking life 10 years ago and without them I wouldn't be here to shitpost THICC meme on Veeky Forums.

It's hard to start, but once you see the results you'll get addicted to losing weight. Every day will be an opportunity to look even better. Be smart and eat satiating foods like vegetables and oatmeal. Avoid sugary things, not because it is inherently bad, but because it doesn't keep you full for long. Once you start (maybe a week or even a few days) it'll get easier.

t. former fatty.

>CURE
depending on continuous drug use to prevent the depression from coming back isnt a cure. it's a suppression.

No, son, in the vast majority of cases where depression isn't treatment-resistant the depression dissipates and the patient can lower their dosage and quit without any side effects. You do not know what you're talking about and "advising" on fit (lol) about a serious subject you're unfamiliar with based on bullshit broscience and second-hand knowledge is pathetic. What's next, you're gonna tell a cancer patient to drink vegetable shakes and cleanse their auras with crystals because "chemotherapy is just poisoning the body and has bad side effects and the cancer will just return"?

A combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and antidepressants is the most clinically effective tool we have to treat major depressive disorder. If you base your opinion that it just "prevents the depression from coming back" or that "getting over yourself and exercising" is clinically proven to be more effective than antidepressants, post source.

Okay, I'll try. Thanks :)

Pls link last night's thread

Recite pic related every time you find yourself ruminating. Remind yourself that getting fit is the absolute best cure for depression there is.
Guessing you're socially isolated. Forget the gym. Join a class. I recommend BJJ. Don't try to get fit first. Just go.

I thought that joining a gym would be a good first step

In her pos, I'm guessing she'd be too self-conscious, plus she needs peer reinforcement/social interaction. The gym can be a lonely place.

She needs to lift while losing weight or else she'll get skinny fat.

Antidepressants don't work. They're a placebo. Not everyone's depression results from a chemical imbalance.

>Antidepressants don't work
Except not only do they work consistently and with proven, scientifically measured results, but they do so consistently over many years versus placebo groups. Because that's how you do science.

>They're a placebo
No, a placebo is placebo, the drug is the thing actually proven to work, if it wasn't statistically significant over a placebo it WOULD be the placebo.

>Not everyone's depression results from a chemical imbalance
That is the very neurological definition of depression so you're semantically and literally wrong. That's like saying "not all sunlight is caused by photons reaching us from the sun".

This. I want to lay my beady anglo eyes on this mysterious negress and have a wank

Depression is not a chemical imbalance for everyone. Have you studied psychology? That belief is so vague.