How much do you think I need to weigh?

Hello Veeky Forums

If you have a second would you mind telling me roughly how much weight I need to lose in order not to look so fat.

In the picture on the left I was 232lbs. In the picture on the right (taken today) I am 200lbs. My aim is to get to 175lbs or lower if I still look fat.

Would you mind sharing your opinon on when you think I'd look okay.

post height

probably like 90 lbs max

You must be pretty short, I was 240 lbs and didn't look that bad.

I'm 6ft, but I have really shitty genetics.

>6ft

yeah ok lol what's your real height

Im not shitting you it actually is 6ft, I mean if you don't believe me thats cool... I just wanted to get an idea of roughly how many more lbs I need to lose

It's possible you have really shit genetics, but the next 30lbs will look like you lost twice as much as the first 30lbs. There is still hope.

We're all going to make it

thread seems to have died but for people thinking im 5ft here is the pic from a little further out.

I just have shit fat distribution.

Randy bobandy is that you?

Just keep losing that weight brother it'll only get better from here

Still looks 5 foot to me

No user that's not me

I'll get a height measurer next time I take pics, which will be on July 10th when I will be 175lbs.

Lay off the cheeseburgers randy we know it's you

Try working on your posture as you lose weight, you're hunched over which I'm assuming developed when you were fat and had more weight on your stomach area but as you lose it it should be easier to fix and will help with the appearance of the fat distribution

Nah man that belly's here to stay until you've hit at least about 25 BMI.

Veeky Forums is a blueboard, take your attention whoring "hurr durr, I'm a girl, give me attention" bullshit back to Tumblr.

thanks user will do

wtf u mad

Yeah, we get it, you want attention so you post your tits. Fuck off. This is a SFW board. Go flash your tits on /b/ if you want attention.

at 6ft 175 will be about right.

2 things, going from 235 to 200 will feel less rewarding than 200 to 175

It will also have been a lot easier, its harder to lose bf as you get lower in bf

finally, perhaps take fish oil, i hear it's good for loose skin.

I weigh eight and three quarter stone.
Not a girl.

This is bullshit.

I am 5'11" manlet and 280 lbs and I look better than the pic on the right. Have you ever actually measured yourself or did you just believe what your mom told you your height was? There is zero chance you are 6'

Sorry, I just saw I take it back. You literally have no ass. How do you sit in chairs?

I'm 6 feet and used to weight 210lbs, never did I look that bad/fat. Do you even have any muscle?

Thanks for an actual reply relating to the subject.

I'm kind of too fat to tell but I do lift four times a week.

I deadlift around 310lbs

I don't really squat cuz of bad knees but I can do about 260lbs

My bench is shit but I get about two reps on 225lbs

So I'm pretty weak, well very weak for my weight

>I just have shit fat distribution.

no you just have ZERO muscle mass. you are still 30-35% BF. guaranteed. you will need to get down to 140 lbs or less, not 175.

Fuck me I hope that's not true. I'll post pics when I get to 175lbs if anyone gives a fuck.