Will learning a martial art make me athletic? I want to be a strong girl who can kick a guy's ass if I wanted to...

Will learning a martial art make me athletic? I want to be a strong girl who can kick a guy's ass if I wanted to. I lift but I don't do any cardio.

I want to be a real life superheroine lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U02E2sjwlLM
youtube.com/watch?v=uFotnrQcyIY
youtube.com/watch?v=bOO887n6OJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
youtube.com/watch?v=waFOeKTPfqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you would have to be extremely strong for a woman just to beat an man of average strength

Theres literally nothing you can do, even to an average man.
why don't you just dress up in cute clothes and find a strong man to protect you?

do gunkata.

Would suggest this. The only weapon you need is your pussy. Get into good shape, put your pussy spell on a tough guy and get him to fight your battles for you.
I mean that's literally how it has worked for thousands of years, give it a try.

I do judo at a Japanese junior highschool and some of those girls are absolute beast mode muscle monsters.

your only real option is go go batman teir, you will need
1xtaser
1xpepper spray
5xninja stars
250mg test E/wk
1xbrass knucles
1xbillyclub

or

1xgun

guns are for pussies
they kill more innocent people than they ever save

OP is a gril so

>guns are for pussies

is p ironic u moronic

>let me make shit up real quick

Fuck off, gynofag

ffs OP we all know you just want to post webms of women wrestling/subduing guys so just dump it already and leave, stop this ridiculous pretense.

>a gun = aggregate of every gun ever produced
Sounds like a personal problem.

>1xgun
Best option for self defense for anyone. No matter how much fighting training you have, a competent gun user would be able to win every time

>I want to be a strong girl who can kick a guy's ass if I wanted to

Go for the balls. If a guy is trying to rape you or whatever just kick, grab, twist, or pull their balls as hard as physically possible and you win.

Learning martial arts gives people false confidence most of the time.

>only legit martial art
youtube.com/watch?v=U02E2sjwlLM

does rape even happen in the west anymore? I swear anecdotally ive heard of so many false accusations to the point where i just do not believe it exists anymore

false accusations are rare, so they are over reported, making the problem seem larger than it actually is.

was expecting this
youtube.com/watch?v=uFotnrQcyIY

Do BJJ. You will get the cardio without thinking about it.

The discrepancy between avg male/avg female is not so great in the lower torso. I've trained with the three girls in pic related, and they have monstrous strength in their legs and have all fucked me up in sparring on many occasions. I'm not a world class black belt, but I'm not shit either.
>tfw remembering that secret crush on Janni

FYI, names are Shanti Abelha, Ida Hansson, Janni Larsson if you want to look them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOO887n6OJ8

Assuming the guy's retarded and has no skills in fighting you could probably do this

But if you guys are at the same skill level this will probably happen

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

That being said it depends what you want in a martial art

>Self defense
Track and field and parkour, if you're in a street fight and you can run but you don't you deserve to get stabbed

>"Self defense"

>Stand up
Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay thai

Actually spar though, I'd go with boxing though

youtube.com/watch?v=waFOeKTPfqs

>Ground
>BJJ

Getting more memey because of the rising popularity of the UFC, but still legit, find a good school and make sure you actually spar

Holy shit, autistic women do exist

Pls be my gf