People unironically freaking about the price dropping when it's only listed in one real exchange filled with bots

>people unironically freaking about the price dropping when it's only listed in one real exchange filled with bots

are you guys retarded? If it was listed on everywhere but still dropped like OMG we should be panicking but it's only on binance where bots and "le ebin day traders" try to out bid each other

chill the fuck out and hold, nothing has changed since SIBOS, it's the same fucking coin with great potential

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcap_stock_fraud
discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blaming the exchanges for LINK flopping
>Ignoring Sergey's very weak "announcement "

C O P E

Wrong this shitcoin is hitting ico price before Sergey's presentation. I wonder if he'll even care or if he'll just be laughing at the fact he took our money.

too late for this to solve damage.
market sentiment is pretty clear on this, bots or not.

I'm sorry OP, I really am

>I wonder if he'll even care or if he'll just be laughing at the fact he took our money.

You realise that 1/3rd of the tokens are reserved for the "Company", right? You realise that Sergey has a direct economic incentive to make the tokens valuable, right? You did read the whitepaper, didn't you?

>"Wrong"

Nice arguing, dimwit.

it's literally bots though, volume is low. check the top token holder wallets, nobody sold yet

>out 2 months
>"too late"

God sometimes if wish you guys just get physically hurt every time you say idiotic things. Then you would probably never say anything again.

why would a bot bring down price?

Deluded Linkie Syndrome

volume being low is not a good thing.

the question doesn't imply bias or position. how does the bot owner gain by it?

It's trading on COSS

To accumulate more obviously. Same shit happened with any promising coin

It's better than volume being high yet the price falling, which is exactly what a dump is.

To accumulate obviously. OMG had severe bot manipulation as well, I would post the screenshots but im on my phone. Basically most 'good' projects have been manipulated for long term holds and alot of weak hands have been selling for scraps, while absolute shit coins get pumped and dumped on a weekly basis.

Its a shame but patient people will be rewarded over time, while people chasing moons will likely lose out.

All alts are shitting the bed.

Why? Because BTC is mooning.
Why? Because there's another fork coming (i.e. bullshit)

>COSS
>2053 LINK volume
Coss a shit

>tfw this guys post is literally the tldr of mine
wtf

come on, is chainlink really anything similar to when eth was shilled at floor price?

what do you think the long-term hold is on this?

>COSS 24 hour volume:
>$362

Noobs dont understand that pennystock scammers are all over altcoins. Tons of bitcoins to be made with brainlets buying alts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcap_stock_fraud

kek

LINK will never be close to ETH price wise, let's not kid ourselves. But the price manipulation, the FUD etc. shows this coin has potential. You are more than happy to day trade and compete against the bots but know that when the inevitable moon comes, you will get burned

Believe me, I had that happen to me with ANS(NEO)

My answer is if you need to ask you arent prepared to actually hold.
Coins like OMG, LINK, etc (why list others because ill sound like a shill) you should be happy you can still accumulate at these prices. Basically buy as much as you want, take them off the exchange then forget about them. I don't even follow LINK threads

faggot he already has 32 million AND hed probably get a seven figure salary working for big banks, face it you got scammed

>you got scammed
What makes you believe this?

I'm a comparative whale to what I see on biz (probably not a whale by real world standards). If I sold everything I had it would crash to 2 cents. Like that eth flash crash a few months back where some lucky bitch got eth for like 1 dollar each when soemone cashed out. Anyone with large amounts of link attempting to cash out now would do nothing except drive the price down even further in the face of this collapsing support.

Do it fagot or no balls

No. Shitty 2 BTC/day withdrawal limit at binance and Im not giving a chinese company my passport or license.

2 btc right now would drip link price for atlest 2-3 cents

DELUDED

Finally, someone said it.

>nothing has changed since SIBOS
Well it kinda has, in a very good way.
They started rolling out nodes after SIBOS.

discord.gg/KJjU7KN