How the fuck is this site not in the sticky can some mods mod the sticky... and add this

how the fuck is this site not in the sticky can some mods mod the sticky... and add this.

eatthismuch.com/diet-plan/800-calorie/atkins-ketogenic/

Also is it a good idea to go on a Keto Diet living a sedentary life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ketoschool.com/summarizing-the-science-behind-ketogenic-low-carb-diets-adc72a3ade8
paleoleap.com/long-fasts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it a good idea to go on a ketogenic diet if you live a sedentary life?

Yes.

na its just a meme

elaborate ?

my only issue and why im asking is pic related:

Add some more fat; protein should be about 30% maximum in a ketogenic diet.

>Eat a diet that is specifically geared towards forcing your body to burn fat as it's main fuel source
>Be worried that your main fuel source provides most of your daily calories

>only women fall for meme diets
yeah fucking right fit. this and your vegan/vegatarian bs memes needs to stop

what are you implying by this .
Im currently on my own diet.

>pressed regenerate

is this really keto level or do you have to lower the carbs in the settings?

thats more like it

now THIS is keto

My fiend lost 50lbs on keto and doesn't even workout.

I started 2 weeks ago and I've lost 8lbs and all my brain fog and lack of energy is gone. Feel like I'm on adderall at all times. I eat way less too. Keto is GOAT. Not gonna look forward to bulk season this year

you have to fill out your own info and then chose your diet. you didnt chose ketogenic.

but i understood keto as the following:
You main source of energy is carbohydrates.
If your body lacks carbs it will burn into the fat.
But your eating a diet that contains 49% fat ... so your just going to burn the fat that you just ate rather than the one on your body.
or can someone explain the science behind it. im no nutritionist, just a mech eng.

ketoschool.com/summarizing-the-science-behind-ketogenic-low-carb-diets-adc72a3ade8

thank you mate

The sticky is way outdated.

>hurr durr reed da stiky reeeee

Literally nothing on fasting whatsoever, and still has the muscle loss meme.

TLDR: You must eat less than your TDEE to lose weight with the exception of the initial water weight loss due to a reduction in glycogen. High fat low carb diets make it easier to eat less calories due to the fact that fat satisfies hunger better than carbs through the bodies hormonal response to different types of foods. Keto does not mean you can eat 5000 calories a day and expect to lose weight.

There are alot more, but all those sites had fucking ads everywhere. Hope it helps don't listen to most people here, there are credible sources out there. We are gonna make it.

>ketoschool.com/summarizing-the-science-behind-ketogenic-low-carb-diets-adc72a3ade8

The only difference between keto and other diets.
is:
1) you loose the spike in your hunger
2) instead of simply burning carbs [while still eating less calories than your TDEE], you will burn more fat... but your eating more fat...

2. is the part i dont get. so you either burn fat or carbs whats the difference [assuming in both keto diet and in any other diet you are eating an equal amount of daily calories and less than your TDEE

How accurate is this infograph?

I want to try Keato, but I have been on a routine of a pretty balanced diet for about 11 months (40/30/30 Protein, Fat/carbs) and I have lost 75 pounds so far.

>should I give keato a try? Or just stick to whats working?

only go keto when you want to start working out

Thanks, indeed, for that

It's a summary. Pretty accurate. If you want something more detailed:

youtu.be/vCIBse6v3Qc

is there anywhere I could find a pre-made keto diet menu?

The difference is how your body process fat vs carbs and the hormonal response which drastically effects your mood, energy levels and hunger levels. There are countless resources you can find if you really want to understand the details.

I have been working out the past 10 months. My only complaint is I get hungry. I have been doing a combination of fasting for 18 hours and eating for 6 but I still get hungry on the 18 hour stretch. I work out 5 days a week.

Vegan isn't a meme diet, it's a philosophy and way of life

so its basically not more effiecent or fat burning than other diets.

it simply has more advantages than other diets

Is drinking, only water, keto?

there are benefits of long fasts(more than 32 hours)
yes you will lose muscle but the benefits are pretty gud
paleoleap.com/long-fasts/

yes

no

It's easier to undereat on 30> carbs, high fat, and high protein

and

it's easier to overeat on high-carb diets

Nah fuck you, I ban you if you post this again

I agree longer can be good too (autophagy, etc.). Video talks about that too.

>you will lose muscle

Nope. That's a meme. Those studies confuse fat attached to organs as muscle tissue.

Ohh look at Mr mod, big man
>For you
Fucking fat ass faggot

OP here kys you bitch ass nigger

Cause it's fucking retarded that's why.