Why get fit when this is the new beautiful user? Is there a point amymore

Why get fit when this is the new beautiful user? Is there a point amymore.

Only applies to women, not men.

That isnt fair. Why can't a be a fat fuck and beautiful. Why am i dedicated to an active lifestyle and diet when it isnt necessary.

Because no one likes fat men disgusting. But a fair amount of people find fat women attractive. Yeah, women's life is easier, no shit retard. Deal with it

not true, this is the equivalent of trying to make "dad bod" a thing

translation: guys have no standards and will fuck a vacuum cleaner; women have some standards

Sure, she's kind of fat, but it's well within (my own) standards for attractiveness. But then again I may be getting fooled by how her face looks, facial aesthetics alone can cover up poor shape, inferior intellect, etc.

She's just a big bitch. These fat chicks have image issues they attempt to get over by shaming skinny models. Just annoying I guess

Men have no intrinsic value - man's worth depends on what can he do, and what he will be able to do in the future. A fat man isn't worth much because he can't do much.

translation: Women are spoon fed "you're perfect, you're amazing, you're beautiful, men are evil, you deserve a muscled god to feed you chocolate" their entire life and the ego of the average women proves it. The war on men is real.

Men are held to a higher standard, as we should be. In society men need to be incredibly utile, including being strong which yields better bodies. Women basically just need to not be fat and keep kids in line. It's how it's worked for 12,000 years of civilization, and despite the modern trends of "muh health at every size," society will always swing to the successful norm if it is to survive

Yeah but it isn't the same. Men will fuck anything that moves.
The reverse isn't true.

>mfw wasted genetics
God look at that face and hips to waist ratio, she could've been great if she didn't stray from the light

We cant compare females to Barbie but males needs to look like chiseled Olympic gods with 6% body fat

Forgot pic

not really fat is a feminine quality while the lack of is a masculine quality, fat on women is attractive to an extent

>have family that are big
>one doesnt even walk uses wheelchair
>all have some sort of issue
Fuck that, I dont want a lifetime of pills and numerous doctors visit. Bad enough that I have big ass and thighs that I have to work extra hard to get rid of or at least toned, same goes for my arms

I wouldn't say this far but it definitely guarantees you to get laid. I would say that a guy has to be under 27 or so BMI to be considered fuckable by women

no. some women like "fat" men too. women equivalent of fat woman is bearmode man. It's just that women dont have to do anything to achieve their thiccness while men have to lift hard to achieve bearmode

A woman with fat reserves will survive a long winter. A man with fat reserves is rich, hence why old rich fat faggots bang the 10/10 pussy you can't get even at your best.

Bearmode is literally fuckin badass dude.
Comparing it to oversized women is not fair.

"new beautiful"..no it isn't

That's truly disgusting. Her legs are fucking gross. Would not fuck, no matter how shitfaced I was. How do they even get that big in proportion to the rest of her body? Is she having the fat from everywhere else pumped into them?

She has a beautiful face and her body isnt the usual fat, it is proportioned pretty nice.
Also like you wouldnt smash in a microsecond.

Stop pushing
>LE HITEST BRAAPPP THICC MEME XDDD

and these things will go away.

Explain how women have high egos when every woman ever I've met is insecure and has low self esteem

Because insecurity is an egotistical neurosis. When the world "revolves" around you, you are more cognizant of the flaws of your being because you think the world sees them all

my point was that women like big men, just like some men like big women

It's not THE new beautiful. There's just little reason to exclude a common female body type from fashion anymore. The shock factor is gone.

And at the end of the day, Ashley Graham is still shaped like a woman and has an exceptional face. It's harder for men to be 'fat' and still shaped like a man.

Haven't busted a nut in over 20 days and still wouldn't dip my tallywacker in that sows trouth

Looks too big and brappy for me user. It just doesn't look feminine.

i'll never understand thicc fetishizers, but my guess is that it's a generational gap and I'll just never understand because the milieu I developed in didn't have fat girl as the norm..

Masculine is big, feminine is petite.

she builds fat in flattering places, and has a good amount of muscle to give her shape.

most fatties don't have these qualities.

> It just doesn't look feminine.

you can always spot the closet homos when they say shit like this.

>Masculine is big, feminine is petite.

By that logic, you are attracted to skinny manlets. Thus proving your homosexuality.

>Why get fit when this is the new beautiful user?
because they like fir men, have you seen their boyfriends/partners??

I had a little baby brother! And he was perfect in every way!!!

Found the fat fucker

I see women like this all I want to do is shoot ropes of cum inside their mouth and pussy.

being fit makes getting fatties easy. love it

Complacency is inherently inhuman, dont bother fucking fatties, strive to get hot girls and change your lot in life.

this thread is a meme

she would be so much hotter if she lost a bit of weight

silly bitch

but i love fucking fat girls,they're so soft and their submissive behavior...im not talking about ham beast here, girls like ones in OPs pic are perfect.

right my only strive is to fuck vanessa blake

Close thread.

>5′ 9″
WOULD BREED

bearmode is a strong dude that has fat... a thick woman is a woman that has muscle and fat, fat woman are dadbod

Did she got liposuction and got shit on by the HAES community for "betraying" them?

>Why can't a be a fat fuck and beautiful.
You can, you gotta have muscle under that fat, though. Think stereotypical hot beefy men, lumberjacks, construction workers, etc.

>while men have to lift hard to achieve bearmode
Sports should be fun, Maybe you are doing it wrong.

Settle down, pedo. Fat always was the norm for women. Sometimes chubby, sometimes huge, but always fat.

She has a good jawline for a fat chick. No double chin there. If she actually a he?

I lift because I want to be big and strong. I dont really enjoy lifting (tfw too smart to lift) but its the only way for me to achieve my goal

Good lord some Latinas have this face that just does shit to me
I think I'm going to have to marry a Latina qt at this rate
The fat made it look bigger, it just wasn't at that point of looking like puddle

Beautiful face? no way

Same. I don't care for her face, her thighs are totally fukt

You can get lucky with fat distribution- notice the slightly visible collarbones too. These models are the prettiest of fat chicks.

both symptoms of low test

You can tell us user, where did the women beat you up?

You want women to keep themselves up better, then men as a whole need to stop sticking their dick in anything that opens their legs. Wtf else do you think even Chad has fucked a fat chick or 10?

Sort yourself out