You will never be alpha enough to make a woman cum just by looking at her eyes

>you will never be alpha enough to make a woman cum just by looking at her eyes

why even lift ?

Women don't cum

This. I've fucked over 50 women and not a single one came

i did this on a train once and after about ten seconds she smiled

did she want my willy?

this says more about you then the women
She was probably just being polite or trying to defuse the situation and make you stop looking at her

no dude, the only comon factor in all of those 50 attempts is 'women not cumming'.

itt: people who are bad at sex

but that was the second time she maintained eye contact with me. (first time, i looked away first - second time i decided to MAKE her look away first)

Lol I've got bad news for you pal

Im literally going to try this in 30 min once I am sitting in the train

Yes they do
Passionate sex> one night stands

You poor fuck, you had 50 chances, sure some of them could've had poor vag sensitivity but nearly all women can have at least a clit orgasm

>"18 year teenager got sued by girl in the train because he was 'eyeraping' her"

At least you are going to get your news posted at /pol/.

clit orgasm =/= cumming

hey look a virgin

I came pretty close
Dated a Virgin girl and she was on my lap making out and she literally rubbed her clothed vag and came in seconds. She was all embarrassed about it too

That was me, user. I was amused by your autism.

Seriously? I've fucked 9 and every single one came multiple times. If you can't make a woman orgasm so hard she's shaking and incoherent for a minute you don't know real joy from sex.
I hooked with a girl yesterday whos legs were complete jelly after we finished. She stood up to clean up she took 3 shaky steps like a drunk person and fell over. She was completely giddy too, it really was like she was drunk from dickin.

I had a bitch come while she was talking to me, I saw a small spot forming in her pants, while she was sitting on my lap.

You realize getting wet and cumming are different things Right? Like a girl can be wet as fuck and not have orgasmed.

He's a virgin give him a break

He has to learn somehow and he certainly won't learn from a woman

what about a guy, can you be his bottom?

Boipussy don't get wet user

Wait, where's your vagina?

Wtf are you doing man, sticking it in their armpit?

I shit you not I literally did this a few months ago.

Some cute blonde was checking me out on the transit, I gave her a coy smirk, and her whole body began to quiver and her breasts heaved with heavy breating

I felt like a God that day

This girl I fucked was telling her friend about me and she came from listening about me. Is that good?

Virgin detected.

I once looked at a woman and she told me she came.

Dude that is badass.

You're the man

He's gay, got a dick instead.

>quiver
Its over,kid

T. Jealous

no kink shaming pls

Welp....

I'm pretty good at making them cum with my mouth though.

Why does everyone on this board assume that the everyone else lifts for women?

Shoo with that shit, some of us aren't insecure and don't have to have praise from women just to feel secure.