How important are isolation exercises for abs if you're already squatting and deadlifting heavy three times a week?

How important are isolation exercises for abs if you're already squatting and deadlifting heavy three times a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/6aeian/fuck_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic on right is my goal

How far are you into your ftm transition?

depends how low you wanna get your bf%. if youre at 8% then squats and DL are fine. if youre at 12+% you need isolation

Isolate and find out. Work the shit out of it the day before working your back. If you feel some feels the next day, then you should continue doing isolation.

this is gota be 2 different people because of the Adams apple

It depends. If you're not followed by a strength coach I suggest you to do planks too, because you probably have a very slight overextended back during squats and deadlifts. It caused lordosis to me

what are good isolations? Im thinking using ab rollers, long planks, weighted decline sit ups, hollow holds

Is that Andy Sixx?!

Do you guys also want to suck a huge log of shit out of his asshole> Mmmmmm like can you imgaine that steamy log just slowly cumming out lol?!

Women already have Adam's apples. Some women, like Ann Coulter, have very prominent ones. Andrea got one right after her nose job when she transition into Andy.

>never do abs
>get to 10%
>have literally no core
>start hitting abs every day
>4 weeks later i have a full 6 pack

def hit them, i just do abs at the start of my workout every time im at the gym now

>tire out stabilising core at the start of the workout
>go do heavy compounds
>snap my shit up

no thx jeff

>start hitting abs every day
Hitting them with what, exactly? Just crunches and reverse crunches? What's the set and rep range? And should I add weight to crunches?

People always say "Don't train abs with weight" but they never explain why. I almost think it's a meme at this point but people seem to take it seriously.

Just do them on friday when you have 2 days rest ahead, the last thing you want to do is start fatiguing your core unneccesarily when you're deadlifting 3 times a week, by friday you are approaching danger zone if you're a beginner and not sleeping/eating well like 95% of beginners are.

With your fists, idiot. If you're too pussy then get a mate and a stick.

roll

roll

I wonder this aswell. Someone?

Treat your abs just like any other muscle group, work in different rep ranges and add weight

h

rollin

roll

Roll for Lauren, Kristin, Raquel or Rosario. Mainly Rosario.

>mastermind

KEK'd

Who is the left?

roll

Roll

blind roll

ROLL!

Rollingo

r o l l

10-12, 37-39, 99 get

I powerlift. I squat and/or deadlift 4-5days a week and I still do a few sets of isolation with an ab roller

you can do abs daily if you want but do that at the end not at the beginning. All other exercises will work abs so you isolate them last in order to avoid fucking up compounds i.e. snapping your shit up

rollllll

might as well. roll

rollll

Go

rolling

rollan

rollz

rolling

Rollerino

rOLL

rolling

The cunt from this viral thread on plebbit

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/6aeian/fuck_it/

>tfw i'm already there [spoiler]except i'm not 6'2 or an internationally famous rock star[/spoiler]

rollan

Just reading through it, pretty good leddit thread, as far as leddit threads go.

rollllo

the ex bf post is pretty funny actually

roll

tollan

Roll

hit me

rolland

You fucking asked for it lol

>tfw no russellfu

for justice

roll

that right one is a singer you dumb faggots

they see me rollin

roll

roll

rollin beeytoch

thread killer

What get?!

alright its crimefu time.

roll

Rollin

Rolling

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>/b/

>roll

dustin rollan

Roll

>27

thankyou bob

Rolololol

rall

rall

ROOOOLLLLL

oi

rigigigiroll

Do this:

-Hanging Leg Raises
-Dragon Flags
-Ab wheels

3 sets until failure. I do one right after my main compounds, one between accessory lifts and then one at the end of my workout.

Also do weighted decline crunches.

But as many anons have said, you have to get your BF low enough to see them. You can have better sculpted abs than pic related but you'll never know if you're above 12% body fat.

well shit. I better get me some of dis

Planks

I hope for a funny one!

Strengthening your core is actually a really good way to improve your squat/deadlift my man. I'd do some form of ab isolation every workout for three or so sets.
Also depending upon your squat stance you could be developing fucking tight hip flexors which hanging leg raises really help fix.

Andy is too fucking pretty wtf prettier than a lot of girls and the one in the pic... n..no..homo

Post pics faggot youre not a vlad

FUG

Dragon flags oh my

Back when I used to rock climb competitively this and front levers were the holy grail of core strength, if you could do those you had "made it"

rolly

rl

rollin

lets go.

roll

if you don't want to have an imbalance(s) or get injured

fuc

everyone rolls on this image