>2017
>STILL using plastic waterbottles

"Why do I have gyno? Why am I low T? Why am I depressed? Why am I a wristlet? Why am I a framelet? Why can't I put on mass?"
because you drink your water from a PLASTIC bottle. Every time you take a >sip from a plastic container, you're chugging down some sweet sweet xenoestrogens

Time to invest in a patrician tier GLASS waterbottle.

>Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not denying this is real, but I don't think xenoestrogens are the main reason for numales today

It's shitty food and no exercise

What should I drink from then? Where should I get my water from?

what if its bpa free?

okay just read up on it whats a good alternative to a plastic nalgene

fyi, the left guy is a FtM

BPA free usually just means they used BPS instead, which is every bit as bad

>be me
>drink water from basic plastic waters mostly
>tfw no gyno

I have a stainless steel one. Is that sufficient?

With those shoulders she made the right choice
Same I just don't like the taste of tap water, hate mineal water too

Cody Simpson is a manlet.

So then what do you drink user?

you guys know you can just buy alcohol like a bottle of sake and just use that shit for water after, don't see why you would have to buy special containers for water

Also your storage means shit if the source is contaminated. What is the best source of pure water. I have a reverse osmosis system from well water but it deposits into a plastic container I think.

i do a lot of hiking and shit, is that sleeve enough to protect my water or should i get a stainless steel one for outdoor activity?

So you don't look like a fucking alcoholic in public user

Those bottles are prepared to carry when ever you go and can be more resistant

Well im 23 now, the damage is already done.

My birthgiving hips and small joints are already there. Me drinking from glass isnt going to magically reverse that now.

The levels of xenoestrogens in water would do next to nothing for effecting hormones. It is not much of a factor.

Lack of exercise and diet would be far more of an issue.

Right guy is a F T M

>having heavy metals in your bottle
enjoy cancer

Steel. Don't leave broken glass out in nature.

Question on gyno: I'm pretty skinny (140 lbs at 5'11") and I don't really have any disfigurement around my nipples, but when I pinch the area under my nipples I feel a little lump. Anybody else have something similar without having gyno, or am I just lowtestfeelsbadman

Estimation of his shoulder width? I'm at 19 which statistically is pretty good I think but he looks way bigger

most of your xenoestrogen exposure comes from eating meat and fish.

Unless he has a tiny head maybe pushing 22"-23"

>Cody Simpson is transgender

I drank bottled water almost exclusively for a year because the area I was in had shitty tap water. Got blood work done and my estro levels were slightly over normal range. Never had signs of estrogen ever in my life so I'm not sure if it was from the bottled water, but I stopped immediately after I saw the results. Gonna get more bloodwork done in a few weeks to see if they go down.

>stainless steel
>heavy metals
????

Even if this is true, it's not like I can go back in time and stop drinking from plastic bottles when my bones were still growing.

>Story time about my cousin from her early to mid 20s

>My cousin from age of 20-25 had a ton of boy friends
>Dudes she dated in the early steps in life were chads and bro dudes
>Some even had longer hair than her, in a ponytail and they knew a lot about fine french wine/and cheeses
>She dated these guys for a while
>She turned like 25-26 and got married to a guy who is pic related
>Dude on the right, is the legit guy she married and they are still happily married today and they have a kid
>She fucked and sucked all she could from chads in her early 20s
>Than married into a rich family, the guy is really nice though and I like him a lot
>However, he really is a manlet beta rich/career fag
>He had his goals set in life
>She was fucking around, and married him

>Is this fair and common?
>Am I also going to fall for a chick like this?

Signs of high estrogen**

It's not fair, but then nothing is. It is however, VERY very common.

Yeah because Lebron James living in the inner city have access to to the highest quality materials and he looks like a complete bitch.

Oh wait

Men have always come in a wide variety of shapes, you should look at most of the soldiers from WW2, just look like young boys with small frames.

>am I going to fall for a chick like this?
no you're gonna be one of the chads she sucks and fucks b4 marrying a little numale dyel cuck

pic related where?

>Be me
>31 years old
>Unmarried
>Rich, have a career
>Every day, can only think I might just settle with some chick and end up taking care of her and her children

Maybe because a lot of the drafted were down to 16 years old and the poor conditions not only of a soldier's life, but life in the 20s in which nutrition wasnt fully understood and many people were too poor to afford a diet that allowed full growth before the age of 20

Check OP and see person on the right.

Bump on this, I'm kinda similar. Not fat enough for noticeable gyno but I feel a lump.

Xenoestrogen from plastic gives you negligible amounts of estrogen. I bet you also don't eat apples because arsenic will kill you.

>BPA Jew
>bitchtits
>cancer
>endocrine disruption

>fluoride Jew
>lower IQ
>tooth fluorosis
>brittle bones

take your pick

>What should I drink from then?
Whites only drinking fountain

Are you me?

get a hydroflask. They're expensive but shit they are amazing

Wow. I bet those wide shoulders block all the sunlight from shining on his pale ass. Very bad post OP.

I like spending my money on stupid shit like this. Please explain why I should

i didn't read the whole paper but even if you covered it is still highly likely it still leeches chemicals into the water according to the paper

Stop there. The main problem is tap water which is estrogenic, if you replace that (and sodas since theyre sourced from tap water) with natural source water bottled in plastic you're making a huge progress. Plastic only leeches when heated, like with microwaved meal or the plastic cover for coffee.

Very bad and dangerous advice you're giving.

anyone get their gyno fixed? how much does it cost?

STOP DRINKING FROM PLASTIC BOTTLES WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Standard Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.

Be glad that your family maxed their reproductive success. However she might cuckold him if he is really ugly and beta but rich. Very common. Also very common that she will divorce him and get half his stuff after a few years. Risk of this is very high for rich beta manlets

Well if you live in a sunny place those bottles have definitely been sitting in the sun for some amount of time.

Women talk more and more openly about doing this now. They used to lie and try to hide it.

Its why you should date/marry younger women

is this unironically true? I drink like 4-5L from plastic bottles daily, have done for years.

Not gonna get a fucking glass waterbottle because that's retarded but might look at getting a stainless steel one, although not being able to squeeze the bottle would be a pain in the ass.

If this is another meme/shill like people telling you not to eat eggs then fuck you, you're waiting my money and I'm poor.

content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1

>Most plastic products, even those marketed as BPA-free, leach chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, reveals a new study of 455 common products.

You are all wrong.

>ITT: Advertising of glass water bottles

i have one of those
the lid smells like cancer
buy something else

>even those marketed as BPA-free
jews won didnt they?...

This.

Stainless steel = Deity tier aqua sips

they try really hard, i must admit

Go for #5 plastic
Should be xenoestrogen free

So get a water filter and then put your tap water in a stainless steel cannister?

Metal bottle masterrace reporting in

>ˢᵃnᵈᵇᵉʳᵍ

How is this any different than the male oriented advice?

>(((sandberg)))

Every single time.

Just bought this aluminium can cause of this thread

ur gonna make it

learn your left from your right dumbass

I learnt this too late, its fucking over for me, I have the hip bones of a girl

OMFG you serious?? so called aluminum cans have a plastic layer inside so the water doesnt smell like aluminium... you basically drinking plastic water

You are correct. Sandberg's advice is the equivalent to /r/theredpill's advice except it is for women, not men. Good observation.

> falling for the aluminati jew

This is some of the dumbest broscience i've seen in a long time, congrats.

>frog with coffee popping out of Space Ghost's mouth.
That's what I got from the thumbnail.

Things that never happened

>believing everything you see on the internet the thread

Just copped a clean kanteen (stainless steel) am i in the clear?

Lid is plastic baka, may have to cough up another £9 for the steel cap.

Was gonna cop a Sigg bottle but aluminium is worse by all accounts.

Fuck you Veeky Forums I don't more insecurities in my life

Been drinking whater from a plastic bottle for years now and I don't have wide hips or whatever the fuck you guys are memeing about this time, my jaw is actually fucking awesome

pic

The things i'd do to this fucking chav

For real as a poor student what I can do in my daily life to reduce estrogene ?

Let us know when you get the results.

Do you guys actually think the guy on the left looks good? Maybe it's an awkward pic but they both have weird proportions.

obviously you're a cuck and have some subconscious fantasy about raising another man's child
good luck with that
come back when you wanna get big and act like a man this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums

take test boosters and stack it with ZMA.

Should girls only drink from plastic water bottles if they want bigger boobs and hips? Does it work both ways?

>DS9 outside of /tv/

But I don't like tap water, what do I do?

wtf is this

>I'll watch it
>Also not really a cuck
>I just see life for what it is
>I;m 31 now and rich
>Maybe at 32-35 settle down and find someone?
>I will probably find someone close to my age
>Or i might just go the alpha right of passage and end up dating a 25 year old and have a bunch of aryan kids

No user, you are totally right.

Plastics are what is giving people gyno. A synthetic material is releasing human steroid like substances and our intestines are absorbing them.

Uh huh. Right, the jews also poison our water.

No because it's a meme

Tfw got tricked by this post into trying to dodge the plastic jew.

Bought 2 stainless steel bottles for $16 each

That's three truths in your post. What's your point?