Seeing as how i'm socially awkward and can't approach a female my plan is to

Seeing as how i'm socially awkward and can't approach a female my plan is to

>lift
>get fit
>put bodypics on tindr
>???
>profit

Chances of this working?

Literally zero percent chance dude. You most likley have bad genetis and wouldn't even look good jacked. Plus most women don't even like jacked guys who take mirror selfies.

Zero fucking percent chance dude

5%, give or that 5%

Why not improve your social skills while also lifting?

then how come when I was like 17 I had a sixpack (didn't lift but played football) and I literally had tons of attention on social media when I posted my pics

What type of women do you think swipe right on a profile with a shirtless pic as a first pic?

Do you want to date that kind of women?

If yes, use protection.

my social skills are perfectly fine, i'm not autistic or anything and have had plenty of gfs sometimes even 2 or 3 at a time

it's just that almost all those girls I met online and then we'd meet up, so it's just the approaching i definitely do not feel comfortable with

that's literally how i got laid a shit ton of times and got some gfs out of it

Social media ==/== Inserting benis into bagina :DDD

what? like 75% of those girls we would meet up and almost always fuck

Yeah in your dreams mate fucking hell lol

are you serious right now?
you telling me you never started talking to a girl after she complimented your pics and that ending up in meeting? or is it just me because i'm from a small as fuck country and you can pretty much go wherever you want in a few hours for free with a student pass (Netherlands)

Ok mate, I'm sure these events occured in reality. Very happy for you

whatever man you're trolling

> social media
> real life
pick one

No you are trolling me, nice trickery you are a jester master ruse MAN

>you cant meet up with girls through social media because they are all old guys irl xD

>:DDD
gave me stage 3 cancer... thank you, now i am never going to make it

benis :DDDDDDDDD

>my social skills are perfectly fine
>Seeing as how i'm socially awkward

Pick one faggot

its hard to explain but if I have already talked to a girl online and know her for a while then when we meet i dont feel any pressure whatsoever and can function normally

its just the initial contact irl that I struggle with and drop spaghetti everywhere

Listen I try to make this as easy as possible for autists to understand. 3 things will make a woman attracted to you

Status
Face
Body (height, frame, muscle, bf%)

You need to be in the top 20% of at least 2 of those things to get pussy on the regular. If your tinder profile can show this then youll have no problem. If not then girls probably wont even message you back

>what about money
Money is tricky and a lot could be said but one thing is for sure is that money will never make a woman lust for you even if she does end up sleeping with you

I want to get aesthetic and have a cool before and after photo and then focus on bodyweight stuff and be able to do front levers, planches and walk around on my hands to feel better about myself.

>know nothing about OP not even a picture
>somehow know he has shitty genetics anyway
Just fuck off back to /r9k/ you God damn loser

>mad as fuck for no reason

It's a meme you dip.

Oh I do have a reason, ever since self defeating losers like you started pouring in this board it went from "we're app gonna make it brah" and generally advice or at least useful discussion, to "Chad fucks your mom because genetics so just give up now".
If you wanna be a loser I don't care, just fuck off to lookism and don't shit on people who have some drive to improve.

how tall are you?

The grills my age now (24) are different than they are when I was 17. A beamer will get you closer to bedding them than a 6 pack will.

1 80
way ahead of you bro, saving up for a 2016 mercedes

Preach my dude