My PT fired me for being autistic and nobody else at the gym wants to take me on

My PT fired me for being autistic and nobody else at the gym wants to take me on.

Am I fucked? There are no other good gyms in the area.

Yeah it's unfortunately over. You can try to do it yourself, but you'll hurt yourself. A lot of programs online are written to injure you so you have no choice. Deadlifts and squats are dangerous don't do them. Don't ever arch your back while benching or youll herniated a disc. You can try but it's kinda pointless. You're only option is to find another gym or just give up.

Go on, give us the green text

I'd rather not.

I know they're not designed to injure me but I don't trust my form when doing lifts. I'm just going to be doing cardio until I can figure something else

> you get fired by somebody you were paying money to

wew chad

it's pretty common. lawyers and a lot of professionals can fire you

work on them brain gains breh

What

Come on dude spill the beans you're user.

This is satire, yeah?

Come on bro. Tell us why he fired you

I am willing to help but you have to tell us what happened first

Fine.

>kept having bowel problems
>had the runs a couple times while squatting
>nothing too crazy, but my underwear was getting shitty and I would have to run to the bathroom to wipe my ass after or it would start to burn
>Veeky Forums advised to get a squat plug
>it helped, but I took it out when working with the PT because I was embarrassed he would see it
>this went on for a few weeks and I started seeing good results in my lifts
>talk to PCP and he says I might have an egg allergy
>switch breakfast to oatmeal instead, which seemed to help
>doing squats with PT
>my tummy starts rumbling again when I’m going A2G
>oh no
>stand up and put weight back on rack to run to bathroom
>can't hold it in
>a big log comes out of my shorts and plops on the floor, it must have been 12 inches long
>start freaking out and mutter something about needing my plug
>people near me start freaking out
>PT starts yelling at me
>run away and drive home
>left my gym bag with like $100 worth of stuff in it

I got this text message today. I just hope they don't ban me from the gym for not cleaning it up.

>run away
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK OP?

>"need my plug"
HOLY SHIT

Comedy gold.

jesus christ

put me in the screenshot

Fake

Fucking Carl.

i believe every word

>Hey I Ah

Ahaha.

WEW
E
W

I'm at a loss for words
>screencap if real

It's a remade paste. He just added swuat plug and instead of taking the log and putting it inside of the bag, he asked for his plug.

WTF

Still made me laugh

>he fell for the squat plug meme

This can't be real...why would you think a squat plug would ever actually be a good idea and not a meme?

witnessed

It worked for awhile. I still had to clean it obviously but it's easier to clean diarrhea off silicone than clothes.

None of you are helping me here. I wanted a sympathetic ear, not to be made fun of.

>squat plug
>muttered about needing his plug
>shitting yourself while squatting
>sperging out and running from the gym

>this many people gobbling up stale pasta
haha totally xd! dude put me in your screencap

Lmao anons btfo
Add me to screencap of this

Fake as fuck. Move it along you faggot redditors

EPIC!!

ADD ME TO THE SCREENCAP REDDIT

Wait, what? The squat plug is a meme? I increased my squad by 30lbs with the damn plug. Went from 390 to 420.

You can meme all the newkids but you can't meme me

hello r/Veeky Forums

>lawyers and a lot of professionals can fire you
Lawyer here. No. There has to be a compelling reason and we have to ask permission from the court to withdraw. So it's really the court who "fires" the client but that statement is also iffy

I got the same thing. The first time I talk to someone is fine but if I see them again for some reason I have absolutely nothing to say and will ignore them or hide. So after my first few personal training sessions my trainer thought I was weird and wouldn't talk to me.