Guys he's totally natty right? Pictures taken about a week apart

Guys he's totally natty right? Pictures taken about a week apart

Other urls found in this thread:

phuckablephysique.com/,
phuckablephysique.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His new haircut looks so much better than his middle school haircut that he used to have. mirin that 90s style hair.

Anyways, Connor is probably not natty.

he also is an imbecile

Well he looks really small here, right looks achievable natty. That doesn't mean he IS natty though.

>really small

ahhh Veeky Forums never change.

Even Ronnie Coleman looks small to me now

I'm more saying how the fuck do you lean out that much in one week natty?

I dont think he's natty especially for his age, still mirin though.

>probably
Kek

I would say he cruises on T but idk

Does he constantly shitpost about how natty he is like Jeff seid?

yeah, but he's an internet autist so I'm pretty sure he dries out, pins and uses cutting agents like the rest of us.

He's not natty but the pictures in the OP are barely any different, people can look way more different based on angles and pump levels.

Idk about roid but probs not natty, maybe just gh or fake natty test dose

That's because his waist is tiny. He should improve his squat and deadlift.

Everybody knows he´s not natty. The question is what dose is he on. I think low to moderate test only.

>there are people who unironically consider that small
wtf you guys are delusional

I don't know much about roids but I always see people on Veeky Forums claiming all these young guys are on gear, yet none of them have gyno, acne, hair loss, and if you're that young isn't it scary to potentially lose your natural testosterone production and ability to fuck women?

You don't. You get a pump, change the angle, and dim the lighting. That's how natties beef themselves up for pictures. It's why people think Kinobody juices even though he's natty. The pictures the nay-sayers pass around are ones with him in good lighting on a pump. If you caught him before a workout outside, he'd look like an average Joe.

Damn. He made some serious lighting and angle gains over in Europe.

No hes not fucking natty. You can easily tell from veins..

> You can easily tell from veins..

this user is giving advice on this board everybody.

anyone else think he would look more aesthetic without the overdeveloped biceps?

In the second pic he just dropped the creatine and is dehydrated. I mean he is obviously on gear, but that's the difference in the pics.

more like underdeveloped trunk muscles

There's shit to counter every single one of those issues

>Well he looks really small here,

post your own body, big boy

t. Blaha

I used to believe he was natty, but recently I'm doubting it more and more
he's been shilling his ebook for a couple of weeks now and has put a sort of teaser video for it and the shit that spews from his mouth is unreal phuckablephysique.com/, if anyone wants to see it for themselves
>don't do cardio, it increases stress levels hurr, just eat less
>you don't need ab isolations to get a shredded 6pack
I mean I get it, he's said numerous times that this program isn't going to make you particularly athletic or strong or healthy as it seems, just get aesthetic, but I can't fathom how he can look like that from doing 45-60min of weight training, while juggling school work, youtube videos and his clothing line
either that or his naturally extremely high test
but I digress, with every new video he puts out I'm more and more convinced that he isn't natty

He's stated a several times that he only lifts for aesthetics so he is not interested in squats nor deadlifts

Oh I figured that was the case. I just don't think it looks very aesthetic when everything below the chest looks underdeveloped.

Girls don't care about that. He's a greek god in the eyes of normie girls.

you don't need to squat or deadlift for big legs.

can someone explain the natty meme, im new to the working out thing

Pretty sure jeff and zyzz squatted and deadlifted thats why they got superior mid section and legs

I'm pretty sure everybody who's set foot in a gym, barring literal genetic trash, has squatted and deadlifted.

I'll give you advice, squats and deadlifts do almost nothing for your physique if you're not natty

Its weather or not he is taking creatine

Yeah no, most guys in the cbt with good legs and back squatted and deadlifted.

Ill give you advice, you dont know shit

thanks mate

>squats and deadlifts do nothing for your physique

post your body oh mighty god of olympus lol
fucking dumbass nerd know-it-all

>phuckablephysique.com/
what an insufferable twat

Not to be "that guy" but some girls like thick/dense core, giving you a more solid/tight look than the average aestethic fag.

In this regard squat and deadlift can promote some kind attention from the girls. Not to mention it gives you a nice butt.

>Girls don't care about that
>Girls don't care about ass and quads
You're delusional
Moreover,
>lifting for girls

>I'm pretty sure everybody who's set foot in a gym, barring literal genetic trash, has squatted and deadlifted.
wrong.
>I'll give you advice, squats and deadlifts do almost nothing for your physique if you're not natty
wrong and full of shit.