chinese dog disgusting

This is my gf

i love her so fucking much, have since i was like 13

minor mary dump incoming

goml phaggots

Fellow Ariabros ww@

Not posting my gf for you degenerates

Klaimed.

Does taytay have mild autism? Serious question.

I wish I knew her name or had any other pics but I don't

I need a girl with a big fat chunky booty I can just punch and bite as hard as I want

>mild

Delete this.

noice

why you doing this man

TRAAAAAAASH

I'm curious about this as well.

Asshole

I heard that pic is shopped

Heh.

Lots of people do. On an attractive talented woman it's quirky. On gross NEETS it's off putting.

Lenny?

True, she is super cute.

>both Klossy and Tay are taken
Well wtf else is there....

Mark?

Would wife in a second

god fucking dammit i can't stop watching this now

Claiming best girl

Don't speak about my waifu like that
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all those plebs,

thanks for babs.

only choice for a self respecting man

Solid choices but none compare to Daisy. None. She is claimed and she is mine. Back off.

Claimed

Well, I was too late.
But pic related looks like my girlfriend while people say I that I am an IRL bishounen who looks like Taylor Swift.

post yourself and your gf faggot

Holy shit I wish there was more of her

Daisy is a beat boy body skank.

Your waifu shit bro

Who here /Ivanka/?

Ivy league grad, buisness owner, chief confidant of the POTUS and goddess tier aesthetics.

If you like that plastic kike something's wrong with you

Good goy

>Ewan McGregor and the First Daughter of the U. S.

Ayyyy
Great taste senpai

>mild

>oh she used chopsticks in the wrong way - must be autistic!
please die

Outta my way plebs

Sorry lad but Keira Knightley > Natalie Portman > Daisy Ridley

do not steal

I got dibs on Lancer, bro.

Looks a lot like my waifu

God lift the Queen.

what even is that filter

>All this fucking 3DPD

If you fags are going to waifu someone you'll never actually meet anyway, may as well go full insipid wish fulfillment with it and get the patrician 2DQTs

Pic related

Best girl if you don't count Triss, Ciri, Shani, Sylvia, Kiera Metz, Cerys, the Lady of the Lake, the drunk elf chick from Lambert's quest in Novigrad, and that one bitch from Blood and Wine that was turning into a bird or some crazy shit.

???

I'd like to spend some time with her in a quiet, snug mountain town during the holidays. Ideally between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our comfy cabin is nice and warm, but as Christmas draws near we find ourselves taking more trips to the town. Walking around the shops, trying some caramel fudge, walking with my arm around her because even with a coat on it's a bit chilly out. As light gives way to darkness, the town lights up again with festive decorations. Stockings and Santas covered in lights line the streets on the lamp posts. All the parking spots on the street are filled. You see kids playing in a park on the swings, parents telling them that the time to leave is near since night has arrived. She walks with confidence and comfort. There is trust between you. She smiles because she knows that without a second thought or a moment's hesitation, this is how it should be.

The sights, the smells, the sounds and the satisfaction of existing in a moment where you can feel another person wanting exactly what you want. To just be, and to hold onto this for as long as you can.

>dat filename

This looks exactly like my girlfriend except my gf is fully brunette, no blonde

good taste

I don't even like 3D girls all that much anymore. After my last breakup I prefer 2D and merely work out and eat right to feel good about myself.

Shoeonhead is a cute girl though, would probably get with her if I had the chance.

Nibba what?

You cam perfect app candy filter then you cam makeup gave pink lip gloss.

Also checked

Claimed

clammed

much appreciated

>fitness related

More fat =/= more resistance to biting. You gonna fuck up some bitch's booty someday.

mai waifu