There are benefits to being a manlet, right? r-right Veeky Forums?

There are benefits to being a manlet, right? r-right Veeky Forums?

>live longer
>stronger (relatively)
>smarter

Yeah there's a few things

yeah you won't hit your head on door ways or worry about whose top or whose bottom

Wolverine is a manlet and he's pretty cool

He is pretty cool.

>smarter
yeah even as a manlet myself I don't believe that.

Its true look it up

Yeah he's right. You know how the people who are the best at trivial non-athletic hobbies such as Violin or Piano are always super ugly? It's the same thing for manlets. They receive less attention from soceity because they're less attractive, meaning that they have to work twice as hard in life to make up for it.

your gains are a lot more visible at early stages of lifting. A manlet could be Ripped within months by normie standards.

>Huge Jackedman is 6'2

When will they learn? It's just like asian characters being replaced with white men because no one finds Asians attractive

There have been 2 presidential elections where the shorter person won.
The correlation between height and wealth is massive.
Intelligence does not have any correlation with height

>presidential elections
>sign of intelligence.

U stupid or wat boy?

>Relatively
>mfw

There's also no connection between height and intelligence.

One big benefit of manletism is making easier and better gains though. Jelly people will accuse you of compensation though

there's a part of me that wants to be taller than I am, and the part of me that finds tall people weird and hideous

But if anything it shows lanklets are literal retards and cucks. 99% of them are liberals while based manlets like Putin actually try to do something

All of this is true
>life expectancy (US) 6'4" is 64 years
>life expectancy (US) 5'8" is 73 years
>lanklets are predisposed to a number of illnesses, particularly vascular diseases
tfw 5'10", relatively tall for a britbong, and will get to spend at least 5 more years with my children and grandchildren than the average lanklet.

That's not tall for a Brit at all don't be delusional. I'm 6"0 and id consider it average, if not just above.

Very few people outside this website actually care about height, I know I'll be called a manlet for this (I'm 6'0ft), but I worry some people are needlessly insecure and I'm just trying to do what I can to prevent that.

>asians statistically short
>asians statistically smart

really makes you think

Not really, blame it on your parents

Average male height in the UK is 5'10

Manlets are:
>Less prone to cancer
>Less prone to cardiovascular conditions
>Less joint problems as you age
>Tears fall quieter when no gf because distance to the ground is shorter

>smarter

I don't think so.

>tears fall quieter

Fucking Kek

You study hard to raise your IQ

She lets Chad gets cum anywhere he wants to

I don't know why everyone on Veeky Forums is obsessed with height. Literally no one cares if you're short except everyone.

>smarter

boy do I have news for you.
>be 6'6"
>tower over vast majority of people on the street
>walk into faculty of electrical engineering of my uni
>suddenly I'm average
I'm not sure on intelligence, but height is definitely positively correlated to general success in life.

other than that, izi gains and being relatively stronger are manlet benefits.
A friend of mine gained 20 pounds of muscle over last year and half and looks really buff.
I gained the same amount and you'd hardly notice a difference.

>height correlated to success
ah yes that's right that's why the vast majority of ultra famous celebs are short

>20 pounds of muscle
>1.5 years

u are the worst troll. u must be 5'5" and 16 y/o lmfao bvlown the fuck out

Lower centre of gravity, more relative muscle mass and strength and a smaller target
Makes you good at fighting basically

>the only success indicator is being a celebrity that has to be CGI'd to normal human size in every movie.

>6'5
>tfw had testicular cancer
>tfw take blood pressure pills
>tfw recently slipped two discs
...well played